It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yeah I definitely evolved on the issue... as you may know I was indoctrinated leftist democrat politics but I have since woken up. The chemical attacks are done by bad guys and blamed on innocent people!

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Im also lefty, but left moved from loving people and taking care of them so they can be loved

to hate, and control. (usa i mean)..

so Im still where I was.. Hippy super left.. but I was left.. behind.. by neo nazis.

the chemical attacks back years ago in Syria were proven to have come through Hungry, and it was alqyeda or al nusra or similar..

popular opinion shaped by the "news" has no idea of this fact, even though its the United Nations saying after months of study... it wasnt syrian government or army that did it..

in fact its most likely hungarian special forces...
ok Constantinople... you have less cards now in the global domination game.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:49 AM
link   

I wish I could find the video of the radar pulse on texas before the hurricane hit. Scalar squares and radar pulses have been seen to happen before major weather events.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

My empathetic lady brain says I should play devils advocate and feel for bebog.. what if he's in pain and no one to talk to? I've suffered and felt alone before. Am I being too trusting?

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:52 AM
link   

ask him.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:56 AM
link   

I'll play the weather video tomorrow. You know that attack was a desperate attempt to keep soldiers in Syria. They're bad guys.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:58 AM
link   

What about Israel?
Ttyl k
edit on 8-4-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Its very depressing for me.
#ing 12 years later the base commander already told me this would happen.. He didn't mention chemical weapons.. DUH.. but this was decided to happen, and Russia threw in the monkey wrench...

so now Russia is evil.. (they took away the chemical weapons that were never used and blew the crap out of ISIS) ASSAD is the target... Not beheaders, and child molesters.

rt... i know...

I have nothing else to say.
except I have my dog tags..
They remind me.
I really meant it when I swore my oath.
edit on 8-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 11:12 AM
link   

My hair color is "mousey" so; um what? POLITE DISCUSSIONS... why dont you read what pertains to you in reply? Higher self and lower self with you seems to be big R and little r.

That thing that stands between you; is you... not me. If you think otherwise; that isn't lemonaide in your cornflakes.

12:12

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Excellent article. The important part is protecting from enemies foreign and domestic .
You don't have to respond to this.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:39 AM
link   

yea.

have you seen this?

the source is at the end of the article.

I hope for the best always.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
My favourite ATS group. Good news everyone!
I'm at a solid 4 days of 8. Tada.
Remember my experiment? It takes all the will power I never thought I have. No more junk food. My last shopping was at an organic supermarket.
I make real sacrifices.
But I want it.
Disclosure!

That would make me happy.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

No I didn't see that... that part about Saddam was helpful. It tells us that his overthrowing was the goal from the start. Same as Ghaddafi. They want to strengthen the sovereignty of Israel and the pre-purge Saudi Arabia by destroying the countries around them. I'm disappointed with Trump for this. I can't figure out a good 3d chess move on this one. How evil do you have to be to use false flags like that? Iran and Russia areally merely trying to defend Syria from hostile foreign invaders. The goal was never to destroy ISIS. It was to overthrow the democratically elected president of Syria.

And if this subject depresses you we can talk about something else.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Yay good for you! It's good to read. Have you considered that disclosure might happen in a subtle way?

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

The preparation was in a way you could consider subtle. People freaked out, me too. But I don't think it's even close to what will happen when all of those critters make a show at once.
Yes I think we mix up different things because "Paranormal ghosty" things are interested in what "the alien interactions with real life consequences" are and do too.

Just tossing out thoughts.
edit on 9-4-2018 by Peeple because: Auto

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 06:26 PM
link   

lets skip it yea, but I am glad to see you understand the score. the whole 3d chess thing i find synonymous with fanboyism.. If it's being played like that Trump and company just got put in check..
More straightforward than that, and in Trumps own words he's more of a warhawk than Hillary.

That should be the last time his name shows up in our little sanctuary I hope lol.

on a lighter note I just got a bunch of free stuff from work for my new place like cups and such.

edit on 9-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   

How could they get everyone to see it when 5hey do? Land on the white house lawn.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Yay free stuff is good.

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I just got a free bed at least temporary, not sure my reality comprehension is compromised..

I am having the best damn night with my roommate and his gf..

Its so nice..

I cannot believe how lucky I got. I met this dude for like 3 minutes before I signed the lease lol.. I sort of both of us could tell I think.

kitty is healthy and safe, and loving me..

Life is yummy.

beds are softer than wood floors topped with blanket piles lol.. Feel like I just won the lottery.
I'm so happy.
edit on 10-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

you know the most interesting side effect to such experiments, to me anyway? Anything you make yourself do increases your will power. That's the engine of free will, or maybe its the gas tank..

another thing is any patterns you make get their own neuron pathways strengthened over time.. So for me these were mostly "bad" habits I made from the jump, but ive rewired the little brain that could over time, not completely on purpose mind you.

I'm the only person I know who quit smoking without having to quit for some reason.. That made it free will, and damn it took an insane amount of will power.. Like a kid surrounded by cookie jars with her mom standing beside her saying no. Im the baby and the mom.. they are both in my brain.. subconscious and prefrontal cortex go to war.. once the war is over whoever wins becomes the new default.. My new default my new child doesnt care about cookies.. Reverbs subconscious is not asking for smokies anymore.

actually this is one of the first lessons of Hermeticisism according to something bardon? cant remember his name.. Its a book about I guess "magic" but its actually a book of natural principles and how to use them to be in balance with "god"

I would call it like

hermeticism is to physics.
as
alchemy is to chemistry.

sorry random just woke up reverbs strikes again.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join