It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

I read for fun..
I read a lot..

why you think I so crazy??
I wish I could do more.

don't get me started with passive antennas that get power from the signal they detect to retransmit even..

oh reverbs just walked into harris teeter with this in his wallet and he bought beer with cash, but that chip in his pocket man.. we know.

you can't stop it at this point, only thing left to do is take control of the brain or be satisfied being the tail.

he sees you when you're sleeping
he knows when you're awake
he knows if you've been bad or good
so be good for goodness sake..

gawd the Irony is too rich for my blood.

edit on 7-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

*waves at the wall*.. hey guys,, I can see you too when I squint

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

That's the spirit!

double entendres of course..

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Maybe the subject used their brain to manually release serotonin or endorphins.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Yes.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Maybe meditation could be used to isolate body and mind and block things out?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

even bigger Yes!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Good to read; Eventually it will be a constant.

meditation, hold a count 1 never mind the breath it does it's job naturally as soon as that is lost one has let go. mission accomplished... as far as grasping goes in the chain of causation for holding that 1

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

No offense, it seems we're on different paths. Talk about your findings, don't give everybody advice.
I know you mean well but ...I can't take it when someone tells me what to do for no good reasons.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

my microwave is friggin huge lol.. drunk reverbs left me a burger and potato pure and veggies sauteed garlic white wine..

soo glad i didnt eat that last night.

feel a little guilty cats outside somewhere and its cold and rainy outside.. shes mostly outdoors cat but I wish shed come home and eat some food and get warm ugh...

keep picturing her shivering

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What are the manners rules on here? Is it rude to post a message when you haven't been specifically addressed?

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:27 PM
link   

You want to say something say it. That's the RULE!

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Haha okay.
I don't know anything about you but you seem OK to me.
I promuse I'll follow the rules

edit on 7-4-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I don't know what's up tonight, but wow..
my lucky is like times ten...

free drinks.. from servers for no reason? and from the GM... secret talk about behind the scenes huge money in my town.. Literally like a conspiracy theory told to me in real time that was a plan not a theory...

I know better how people think.. People who do things think Way Way bigger than people who don't do things..

I made everyone laugh.. I called GM a vampire.. lol..

If roomies no home I need to find that kitty and let it in and snuggle it and feed it and stuff. I hope she feels ok... I can't stop imagining her..

the roads may freeze and its april in the south....
was like 80 degrees 2 days ago.. i think thats close to 30c, not totally sure..

I prolly keep the rest to myself.

I never know what my day is.. Its so fun.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Hey please be mindful of your drinking. I hope your kitty comes home...you know there is tech that can manipulate the weather right?
Do you know where to find her?
edit on 7-4-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

she is my new roomies cat. So I have no clue how she behaves. Ive slept at my new house like 3 days.
She doesn't know me yet. Ive been told shes like 80% outside..

My drinking.. Yea mindful is not the word.

weather? yea, just butterfly effect the jet stream lol..
the guy running HAARP or one of the top said they stopped "researching" because the research was successful.. Telling Congress this?

maybe I can find?

most conspiracies are true, people just arent smart enough to know at critical mass..

but anyway..

listen carefully.

I posted earlier about chemical weapons attacks being false flags. Is it a page ago? two?
then....
Right after announcing leaving Syria??
hmm? New gas attacks?!
no don't piss me off.
I was told syria would be a war in 2006. Maybe it was March 2006.. 12 years ago.. And then I get to watch it unfold..

I try to keep my cool.

world money laundering and slaves not withstanding.

and bee tee dubs.. all the prior gas attacks are of Hungarian origin, from terrorists.. According to the United Nations.. Didnt stop Obama.. I hope Trump stays with the plan to pull troops. He was duped once and launched al those missiles.. Obama was told to draw a red line by somone who knew how to cross the line.. Obama famously backtracked at first..
get it?? This is how you manipulate.. Anyone as a public figure can be tricked and assassination of character is easy if you lead somone on.. I've been heavily manipulated without anyone knowing me.. So I can't even imagine if I had more to lose.. Im still alive lol..

I live everyday like, damn one person see... Please?
I can't be so sensitive while everyone else eats popcorn.. I can, but I have to leave it or yea whatever.. I drink.

posted on Apr, 7 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

its #ing snowing...

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Thanks for trying to dominate yet; meh. I can appreciate your strength and your sampling of whatever you need too, however been there and it is what it is and no matter what anyone else thinks it is always neither and either of whatever that is actually is to you.

Concepts dream bubbles; they can and do become painful to those stuck in their own group that they allow to enslave them... silliest word out of the cosmos caught that I never said? Jevhoova witnesses. Like the Jehovah concept except those with hooves.

Where that arose from I cannot say... as I doctor do little; a lot.

"Bird" speak is interesting as from a distance; one cannot tell male or female. Of course in any monastery; such a question should never even occur... since it did in some places there were nunneries aside from monasteries.

In Theravada; one can disrobe at any time; unless one breaks a serious code the ethics or Vinaya. Way more than those 10 commandments; if some "god" or "devil" wants to order me around? Freewill no authority as I am free but yet not to be taken, stolen, used or abused others have the same right...

However bonded to stupidity; the lesson of life continues to go round and round; once free always free... of course nothing wrong with keeping one's own code, path and volition.

Speaking of the one I take; after I have paid homage and yet have never received homage without some jackass trying to take it; I asked for refuge... refused because of other jackass laws trying to force and control life based on greed, hate, desire and craving simply due to ignorance... first link in that chain of causation. Wisdom... keep breaking that first link and it grows; or simply put knowledge.

That is the Rupa or form kaya goes to every hell and heaven realm there is. 8th Jhana difficult for many and yet it is the formless realms. The eye must remain clear of all words and concepts as unnamed and just "there", the ear of course remains clear by avoiding, any lies, gossip or back biting of any other. The nose; discrimination against scents and subtle taste as it goes through staying free from judging those then one will not succumb to various poisons etc. Tactile sensations seeking comfort; well seeking comfort can occur in all of those senses mentioned.

One may find it interesting that the proper dwelling size the historical buddha suggested is the size of a coffin. As all is mind. And yet mind consciousness drags oh so much along with it; when not attached "oneself" then other attaches and yet that is never really attachment other than their own concepts or bubbles that do not exist.

Contemplation of the elements; fire, air, water, earth... the Chinese have the 5th of wood; which means "children" or birth of thought forms... know the form and concept can be instant. If it has been seen before there it can be again; some expect a boon of their original face; when first seen... if never seen then one cannot help them. Of course it is best to give them the study or task of what was your original face before your father was born, to be able to dig the concept or tupla up by the root and embrace the uncreated.

My face is my face the same as it has always been through all times and all ages. Those trying to be it or one of them is ineffable... self created can be unborn with every blink.

As said path stand there in one place as long as possible right foot slightly and barely un-noticible ahead of the left... and feel the momentum of various balances the longer one stands in such a manner the more one can accomplish as formless in the standing when in the form realm... I have sat, stood, lay down and practiced in all assanas or postures at one time or another. When where why and how is no one's concern... as time is individual even on the so called atomic scale; where never even existed except in agreement; and how was mentioned already.

Oh BTW nothing to see here.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

According to the Smith's? A crack or whack? on the head is what you get for asking...
Either way I'm not into hitting anything unless it takes the form of a solid object; which I honestly find to an abuse of siddhis when used for amoral pleasures, best to form a wish like that right behind those and make them stay that as eventually they will get so sick of it; they cannot reinter their body and be forced to re-incarnate.

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BEBOG

According to the Smith's? A crack or whack? on the head is what you get for asking...
Either way I'm not into hitting anything unless it takes the form of a solid object; which I honestly find to an abuse of siddhis when used for amoral pleasures, best to form a wish like that right behind those and make them stay that as eventually they will get so sick of it; they cannot reinter their body and be forced to re-incarnate.

you are an azzhole.

and do you not understand human conversation..

3 people said eF off.. That would be me, peeple, and even brother man cant say anything negative in public teot... That is everyone here, except...

Don't mess with mousy.

go back to your monastery. I think you lost something there and you should pick it back up before you make others hold your burden. Its only yours to carry.

NO ONE is asking to hear about your religion and how the proper house size is a coffin.
Religion is not welcome as it is an anchor, unchanging and heavy. I breathe air.

keep your traumatic past and please recuse yourself of telling more people nonsense dirt wasting rotting, and nothing matters ideas.

free will is free until.... its lots of free wills vs one.. You really think your ego is right?

I will name you.. just, darkness, nothing more.

It's ONLY yours to carry.

and to anyone else... Don't be distracted.. Humans are only aware of things in fleeting moments.. Do the right thing. It matters a LOT.

My post above about HAARP and chemical weapons is important. I don't want trouble, but... I do want people to remember recent history.

bebog your words are at best near meaningless.
you can say 0 in a thousand characters. you must find it clever in pointy shoes tattoos pencil mustache black clothes...

We asked you to stop.

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: BEBOG

No offense, it seems we're on different paths. Talk about your findings, don't give everybody advice.
I know you mean well but ...I can't take it when someone tells me what to do for no good reasons.

Teots is harder to find.. I am sure you remember when I said DO NOT talk to me??

maybe people are tired of your droning bull sh1t.

if you don't have autism, act like a human.

edit on 8-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join