It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 66
<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Mousygretchen

Peeple knows a joking im not sure if its my joking though.

Reverbs dude... What is wrong with me?

A Lot!

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I think I got some woo too dude but I'm not sure about what counts as woowoo. I don't remember very well. Unrelated but one time I was young I was running with spirits in the woods of my first neighborhood. That part of the woods had a very strong and strange energy. It was part of an abandoned farmhouse.
That's not very nice.

edit on 3-4-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I'm kind of nihilistic in relationships. Not in everything.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*tears*

*sob*

*sniff*

Comerica Bank, the brewery’s largest lender, has foreclosed on its loans, meaning that Green Flash’s financial woes were even more desperate than any of the beer community realized. Moreover, Comerica Bank has already sold the assets of both Green Flash and Alpine Beer Co. via a foreclosure sale that closed on March 30, 2018, meaning the company no longer owns the Green Flash and Alpine Beer Co. brands. Those are now owned by a Michigan risk management company called WCIPA, LLC. What they’ll do with the brands, we currently have no idea...

pastemagazine.com - Green Flash Brewing Foreclosed, GF and Alpine Beer Co. Assets Sold.

One of San Diego's better beers... gone??!

*sigh*

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

I'm kind of nihilistic in relationships. Not in everything.

Me too so until Im not again im taking my women free zone break.

I love my sarcastic narcissism personally. Not everyone realizes it's self deprecating. It works either way.

Got moved in.. guess I should buy a bed.. beach stole my last one, the TV... bleh she can keep it..

Dude next to me at the bar is German AF..
And we are watching cats vs dogs on netflix, i think it's called.. my woo meter hasn't tripped but my weird meter is going in the red.

The way german dude laughs at talking dogs is so whats the word... innocent? I don't know hes making me happy lol.
edit on 3-4-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You can take it, strong badass-buttercup. With grace.
I wait for food.
Forgive me Mother Earth strong suspect in the hunt for god. I'm about to commit a sin against one of your beings. I hope it died fast.
Chicken... I talked about earlier by mistake, now I want it. I Hope it arrives, it's late.
Or did I talk about it by mistake because a part of me already wanted it?

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

No, if the beer is good they'll find a way. Don't cry baby.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Im fine I found a $10 note on the ground and had to walk through a sea of hotties to get to the next bar. Life is fun haha.

Plants feel too, though they don't seem to individualize their consciousness like animals.. Not that ive noticed anyway.. They are more like "scenes" or families.. they like being alive and the sun.. The sun OMG.. literally its God.. if youre a plant.

We can't be unmarked.. we are forced into vampirism..

One of my first major depressions. I didnt want a body after that.

Now its a russian dude whos obviously been here a while. His english is way too good. He seems like hes getting a job here. Probably to spy on me hahaha.. jk.. he seems nice enough. He plays saxophone..

ETA...

Now its an Irish dude. Asking for no oice.. oice.. haha.. maybe scotish.. hard to pick out many words..

So the Scottish dude is Canadian. Asking hardore about weed laws and pain relief.. He won't stop talking to me lol.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Sounds like you're enjoying the bar... I got away with a secret today!! I said I was going to check on the red clover flowers which I did but I secretly took my mom's birthday money to the Japanese restaurant down the street and I got away with it! I'm not supposed to go because it's too expensive.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:29 PM
link   

I don't have any cbd on me but he was interested.

Man tonight is being weird.. Not sure how to proceed.

Maybe I should get to my new home or maybe I should enjoy old people coming to where I work
... oldest restaurant in my state..

Too many good stories from the peoples.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

A canadian, an Irish and a German walk into a bar...

Do you have anything to sleep on dude
edit on 3-4-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   

LMAO

that's sort of normal here. They were great. I just realized Ive been smiling the last hour the whole time.

Oh i have three blankets folded in half so its six layers lol. And i have a light operated by battety if i need it haha.. otherwise bathroom trips could get weird.

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Congrats on the house.
I gotta go but I'll be back probly 1am

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Bye mousy.

Have a good night.

I mean ill maybe be awake.. no promises.

I got mad free drinks. Some girls walked in i used to work with, we all got free 151 proof. Life is a journey, not a destination, unless you have a death fetish. Live every moment. Its so yummy.

Two lesbians begged me to go with them, to another town.

I dont have the balls to get lost right now, but the conversation was amazing. I think I was invited for sex with multiple non straight girls.

No one else will ever hear this.

Lol..

I should have maybe gone with the man girl and the woman girl.. but... i do work haha. I cant risk my money anymore.. they were so into it...

Im missing it. But I must be good.

Ha.

:p

posted on Apr, 3 2018 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Damn dude... perks to being single huh? Work on yourself and have fun in the mean time. One other thing I wanted to say, now that you have a car please be mindful of drinking and driving. That's just me looking out but I'm sure you knew that.

I have so many questions.. are you moving into an empty house?? Do you need stuff?? Is it furnished at all?
I hope you have the time of your life and become successful too.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:01 AM
link   

I'd say if you like the single life more power to you.

Go for it. Your not that old yet lol.. and I hope you find the right girl when you get into your next relationship too

Sex for me right now is kinda weird.. I've been having like something like fantasising mixed with flashbacks. When I was on the herb these experiences were enhanced greatly. Mental episodes where I was in a different place than my body. The flashback fantasizing would send jolts of electricity through my body.
edit on 4-4-2018 by Mousygretchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

We should also invent a word for Russia paranoia. Even you my dearest BB. The problem is they are for sure not innocent in everything they've been accused of lately. Like doping. But the Brits have so little credibility everybody says "where's the evidence? "

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I don't actually have a car, but if I did I'd leave it at the house when I went out for fun.. I walk like 10 miles a day so its no big deal. Im about 30 minutes walking to down town anyway.

And oh my!

I do not remember writing that stuff... I guess at least now I remember last night better? haha. I must have ended up back at the first place and good job not getting stuck in another city. Damn lol.

The new spot my roomie has 2 couches coffee table tv you know stuffs like that, I just need a bed. Funny enough I didnt wake up there. Not sure why.

Ok that was celebration night.
Time to behave myself.
Single life for me is all the way single as I don't really care about sex unless its part of a relationship.

Next woman if there is one, because yes I enjoy freedom and random above all else, will have to be just a match made in heaven scenario or nothing at all.

And yes Im having the time of my life.

Thank you for the kind words mousy.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

We should also invent a word for Russia paranoia. Even you my dearest BB. The problem is they are for sure not innocent in everything they've been accused of lately. Like doping. But the Brits have so little credibility everybody says "where's the evidence? "

I was kidding.. my first paranoia falls with the FBI or CIA next.. not Russia. My jokes are about society mostly, like sarcastically personifying ATS with that russian one.

The Russian at the bar was super nice. Me and him and an older black woman were discussing music and stuff.

I can notice a scapegoat easily enough.
Like bill cooper saying this not long before 9/11:

"I'm telling you be prepared for a major attack! But it won't be Osama bin Laden. It will be those behind the New World Order... Whatever is going to happen that they are going to blame on Osama bin Laden, DON'T YOU EVEN BELIEVE IT!"

All my electronics are hacked...

No russia is not what keeps me awake at night.

posted on Apr, 4 2018 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Are you talking about the gas attack? The official story is probably wrong.

new topics

top topics

<< 63  64  65    67  68  69 >>

join