It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Yes! That is what happens to us here if we pay attention! And I said you are part of us now so don’t freak when it happens!! It is just the MetaCafe doing its thang!

Welcome brother! What a dilemna!!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Oh I guess you missed the post BBD is me; a big shtf scenario occurred that led to a non stop train to woosville, losing pretty much all my business in the process... in the end walked close to 50 miles minus a few to the monastery like ffs take me I am done... then they said you are done.

It was like becoming dead... bank stuff went kaput, phone stuff died out due to that, license revoked illegally, all email accounts unrecoverable... like I got a personal nuke.

But it's all good step by step. If it wasn't for all those years of practice I'd have been utterly lost, in an unrecoverable state.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

You are distinct in your posts. And kind of wondered why you were not around for a while.

Some people don’t like the wall of text stuff when they want the simple reply. The extended thought here gets short shift.

Love you!!

edit on 25-2-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: luv BBD

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Bodhidhamma didn't mind walls. He watched it like television.

:p

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Even more Steely Dan... Bohdisattva!! lol

Just like Point Break! Surfing the super freakquery!

the fifty year storm. I can’t live in a cage!

edit on 25-2-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Stoppid autocorrect

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Very odd movie... and has some um; uncomfortable bromancual over tones... Bodhi lol this entire time I thought it was Brody.

Well anyways. Seeing is not hearing... unless reading out loud but then audience throws a loop, bugs are aww man I don't want to hear this crap and move out... and the bug's that do love you move in then it's; arrrrrrg whats with the spray asshole I thought you were cool!

This is why non harm is a good precept... those that like to hang with you keep those that dont out. So in return hair or spider on the face... either way it moves on.

Oh heres some science business; superpositional communication using one photon to ping eachother messages. www.sciencenews.org...

Eventually they will have to accept that there is a supersubpositional state that they are currently unaware of at least as far as I know.

edit on 25-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Here's another weird one from good ol' TEOT...

After drinking a bunch a beers Sunday, I walked home, scarfed down 3 tacos, then proceeded to pass out on the couch while watching The Simpsons. So that would have been around seven pm. I crawled into bed around 10:30 pm after checking the weather (it started snowing just after midnight). I woke up when the alarm went off at 6 am. Nothing unusual there.

I go to the bathroom and blow my nose because I can feel it packed in there. It was all bloody! Wth? I didn't fall down, or shove 3 knuckles up there, all I did was sleep rather hard (completely out, no dreams or nothing). It is not like I had a heater on, in fact, I had done laundry and had my shirts hanging out to dry (kind of my humidifier for my guitars). Plus it was snowing, so it was not dry.

What weird adventures are happening in my sleep? Maybe Serg is right, maybe I am a werewolf!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

That is pretty cool! Quantum communication.

And Alice and Bob! lol. There was a discussion on another thread using Alice and Bob but it was kind of in code. BD needed to ask for the Cliff notes version! Now we can have a quantum conversation without anybody knowing who is the sender and who is the receiver! lol. Makes you wonder what the frequency is Kenneth!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The trope will be the same as Dick and Jane... talk talk talk someone has to eat that business I guess. My ear is tired of it from both the mundane and astral plain. Why the mundane because I take care of myself just fine, why the astral I dont care what is in the minds of others... I know what is in there suffering ignorance blah blah blah.

Whats the difference in mundane and astral... too your face and not behind your back mundane and astral... both ways. I have never really been the sort to enjoy jibber jabber. I like to sit in pleasant silence hear nature sounds not the zen of everything blah blah blah all the time.

I can imagine some trees below ground feel the same... yo I dont care what lichen is doing shut up about it pine cone.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

can't thank you enough for that other thread.
day one is today. I didnt expect day one to have any noticeable effects. Color me affected.

its like a warm bath for my nerves. If I was somone with bad anxiety I would be all over this. An old friend of mine used for her anxiety and I kind of shrugged it off thinking she was exaggerating? no I think she may have been under selling it.

picked up for my knees and back which ill be able to feel through over time at work and I walk like 10 miles a day lol.

but just the wellbeing feeling... not so much in the head as in the body nerves pain itch type anxious over active immune type things?? relaxed. wtf.

this needs to be everywhere.

so day one wow. Will have enough stuff for months. extended trial, but results will be mixed with stopping smoking a week ago. already feeling younger, more alive.

highly recommended.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Since that dealt with communications and you brought up light I thought it would be something you and Reverbs or reverbs would enjoy.

How about this one? en.wikipedia.org...

Mirrored worlds by reversing all spins at the nuclear level.

This effect occurs naturally, but it's a black hole power. So honestly not mirrored more or less upside down... at least thats the natural over a great and vast amount of time though as it spread out the not from black holes would mirror as well.

Multiverse much?

edit on 26-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

That is cool that the effect was near immediate! The restaurant business can be stressful. I'll have to wait until next payday since Feb. is such a short month (friggin rent, right?) My hands are noticing the cold which is new so I hope it helps there.

Another source of woo! Wu!

Eugene Wigner is a very interesting scientist. He hung out with all the heavies. Dirac even married his sister! He, along with Einstein got the Manhattan Project off the ground. I was reading some about Hilbert and saw his name. I wondered, "Who is this guy?" Wow! He discovered the effect named after him where graphite in reactors expand due to neutron impacts. Something they still need to worry about in materials in fusion reactors.

Parity and symmetry is what he is known for. And something the LHC is still trying to answer: Do all fundamental particles have anti-particles. Even when the anti-particle is just itself (Dirac again). Which also means anti-matter. I just finished reading all this in QED while I updated the OS on my computer last week!

Weak-week, woo-Wu. 60/40, Feynman diagram with a W⁻ boson... you know the way to TEOT's woo train!

Here's one back. What if you can 100 particles all spinning in one direction? 10,000 particles? A million? A billion? That is stuff I was reading about (and Spin Hall effect) to have quantum effect at the macro level.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Graphene coating/shielding would likely make that business much safer; but like fossil fuels fusion/plasma is a better source to deal with than the splitting of atoms... when they split quarks have to go somewhere they are not antimatter or they wouldn't be there to begin with same when splitting those and on and on... so these forces have to reconnect so they try to go where they have a natural affinity and that is into another atom which cleaves or splits that into "to go back home" well some are already home... so when that splits it is like home invasion eventually no where to go when all the particles of the matter are split... so they are not antimatter at all... when they have no where else to go they continue chain reaction in the elements and this becomes the fallout...

Controlling that and giving them a place is radioactive materials and doing so in a controlled way means nuclear waste. All of that fallout from bombs has to go back into the environment split split split other elements less volatile. The fellow that worked with Einstein on a patent or so knew this or came to the conclusion later and gave the possibility of salting them meaning other materials in combination that would chain react causing worse issues after the first material was fueled out as a secondary fuel in an entire array of heres where you can go next in line... that sort of business.

Bad stuff all around the interesting thing is Hitler banned Tabacco why? Because it pulls radio activity out of the soil as an anti pollutant... in the human body hey it will do the same thing where gamma/xrays are involved... so not smoking meant less chance for nuclear fallout being the cause of cancer and mutations; harnessing the suns power thinking they had unlocked the keys to the universe. Well they had that sort of thing done in space tears a hole but maybe we are no that damned stupid to use a nuke in space and not against matter as they have been used.

Since George Bush dropped a nuke on the moon? Um how did not the entire governments of the world not called for his goddamned head? Thankfully it was absorbed lots of water under there... so we have basically a broken arrow on the moon. Other countries plan on going there. Is that for retrieval like get your asses in gear space wise? After raiding Hindu vaults India/UK/Britain or whomever can afford it... although I think China is supposed to be the next up there walking on it... Bush wanted to recover his mistake this is apparent with Trump saying he needed another moon mission.

So anti matter... if this doesnt, then no one will give it any mind.

The nature of everything from smallest to largest is in a constant state of arising and disbanding... when one is no different then how is one any different other than those attachments or affinities grasped?

So one can clearly understand; why Buddhism. Neither the extreme of idiocracy can win so that life as we know it for the innocent can continue. Of course such beings of realization can leave you to your hells that were created for others in number one nothing thinking themselves something.

Of course child will stick a fork in an electrical socket seeing a sad face... trying to feed it. So compassion and empathy knowing hunger also tries to help at that young an age... while the ones supposed to be wiser take it right out of others mouths... by not helping it be there to begin with.

Of course you know all of this having spoke of sustainable futures and well... with global kamma like that "leading" the world... it can seem very far off, because Planck that place where space and time stop and are one... is everywhere, and yet few wise to it being that way.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Another set of weird dreams...

Yesterday, I was talking with BD, and at the end of the day my computer died. It was weird because at the start of the day for him, his phone went to ATS all by itself.

I couldn't sleep but when I did... well, it was like a college campus. You could just tell it was a place for learning. I've kinda remember having a similar dream but I totally remember this one. I had a rather thick book, almost like a series of books bound together in a large binder. The front part of the book was staff paper, blank chord charts, graph paper, unlined paper, etc. After the intro and explanation of how the book was organized you got into meat of it. The book looked at why products (ideas) succeed and why some failed. It was a complete tear down stuff like cookies, clothing, jingles, movies, music, etc., all from a psychological perspective on the human desire for need. Why did this CD fail? Why did this distortion pedal cause a run during the holidays? What is the meaning behind this jingle? Why did this biscotti become all the rage (it even had samples! They puffed the almonds like Sugar Smacks)??

I guess after reading the book (it was large), you test was to apply to one of the subject categories. I created a slogan and did the explanation of why it mattered. That paled in comparison to the guy who did a subject close the MetaCafé's heart: woo. He argued why the world ended on 2/1/03 complete with historical references, numerology, scientific proof, and he capped the whole thing off with an animatronic hand of God seizing him, and slamming into the ocean (from a globe's eye view). When he hit the water, ocean blue slime would fly out the top splashing everybody who read until the end! I think he won the contest.

None of this was graded. You studied what and how much you wanted to. Like I said, it a place of learning with no pressure to do anything other than learn. You could call it, Nerdtopia!!

Busy day. May drop in later to what is stirring around. Peace!
edit on 28-2-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: more weird computer substitutions on properly spelled words...

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Do you know The Breeders? I can't link anything I'm stuck with slow internet. The end is nigh! Computer uprising!

I love the nerdtopia. We need positive goals for how we want to live in the future.

And poor me! I'm sick. Lung stuff my breathe is making sounds! Aaaaahhh!
I am so bored I'm watching the Bachelor. I no longer think there is hope for mankind.
Bon voyage.
edit on 28-2-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Look up the terminology of Devachan

Some do not care for Mrs. Helena B. but she was one of the first to try to revive the Dakini or female aspect of the awkened buddha in the female form.

See at some point in cosmology the world ends this of course depends on ones own grasping or relativity; for many it is Kaliyuga for some Satiyuga has never ended so the path to the middle for all? Golden age or age of darkness... enlightenment of course, that ah ha that creativity that mantra
-AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHA~
That goes onto infinity when turned around Mobius strip style starts laughing at itself and what was pondered or created.

But that is just one petal off of the larger body of sound or creation a seed that gets planted called Bidja...

Listening grasps all sorts of Bidja and thus grasped forms that world each relative to it's grasping.

When time is of the essence you know the scent... if you do not the ear listens for it.

So goes the way of learning.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
What's up? I show up and everybody leaves?

If somebody would force you to confess what you think the woo is all about, what would that be? Ghosts? ET? Timetraveller? Parasites? AI?
All of it a bit? Like that but different ...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I would say "its all in my head."

I only had one day off work so Im just busy and trying to find a place to live. Blah blah boring.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Like I said I sound like a rattlesnake when I breathe. I'm super dizzy and feel like dying. This one time I want to win the "who is the poorest sucker" contest.
It can't be all in my head because it had real life consequences. Maybe it's true for you, I never been inside your head.

I have prepared for what the universe pushes me to do. Now a virus says "hold!" talking about fighting forces.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hi Peeps!

Well, here is some cyber woo for you!

I said something on the Breakaway Civilization thread about being monitored. I mentioned specific times I notice this. One being 4:45 am when an alarm goes off (like somebody is done with their shift). I called him "Snarky Dude" and mention some robot dog-like thing he plays with. I also mention weirdness happening on my PC. That was Tuesday.

This morning, Thursday, at 4 am, I hear a single beep at the foot of my bed. It woke me from a dream where I was Keanu Reeves doing Point Break (I thought it was funny so was doing his, "Whoa!" lines from the movie). I don't think Snarks
really paid attention to the film (I guess bromances are not his thing.

What makes that interesting is several years ago, a co-worker did not understand what I and another co-worker were joking about because he had never seen the movie. I brought into work and handed it to him, a week later he hands it back saying, "It's s'okay". I said, "For an early 90s movie, it was pretty rad because there was nothing else like it". I threw it my drawer and there it sits to this day. Snark's message is, "I know where you work."

I log into my computer and there is nothing running. I had chrome up while I read about the new species of tardigrade being found. I launch IE and get, "You are not connected to the internet" message. So I reboot, no big.

At 5 am, I faintly heard a series of 3 beeps, or maybe several keys being punched into a keyboard. Like, "We're closing up for the day." There was no 4:45 beep. Snarky Dude got busted for shaving minutes off his job! He had to do a full day's work and was not happy about it. His b1tchy way at getting back was forcing me to reboot and the Point Break reference, not knowing that it is sheer laziness that keeps that dvd in the drawer! I had fun with it because I switched it around where Johnny Utah comes to the realization that call is coming from inside the house! lol.

How's that for a bit of woo??

edit on 1-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: clarification

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join