It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I just got called HD. hahaha Im a "human daffodil."
goes perfect with my baddass buttercup.

my worlds are colliding.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I guess the were planting spring with air inside you ears...

You'll be a full bouquet soon.

The old rhyme April showers brings May flowers. Lands on the Eastern seaboard from Va down to SC of course weather patterns having being hearing that in awhile close to two decades now... when I was a small child it was consistent. April is two months early this year.

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

my weather went from 80 degres to 40. any regular flowers must be confused, but I'm always sinking my roots in so I'm fine. tomorrow its 70 again.. If I were a plant I'd be taking notes.

80/40/70 in 48 hours.

The highs and lows paint live beautifully.

If that is what you're into.

I'm beautiful in every season. Such a pretty flower.

this is me today in old friends eyes.

edit on 17-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

I need to find autocorrect on this device; as it has a way of messing with ATS's spell check.

Speaking of possessives? It's almost dress time. Although called a summer dress; I think yours is more Springtime. Although watch for wearing it around April, or according to some religious folks; the Easter Bunny may not give you an egg. Ha April fools! Seeing how the Daffodil is one of the very first flowers of Spring.

The singer sounds a bit like the Nation of Ulysses singer... if anyone is into that sort of thing and wants something similar.

If anyone's not fond of punk rawrk? Instead of the band maybe the song. It's interesting to note many visualize cartoons when they hear classical; making me wonder if people seeing them in the early days, that were fans of the music... were aghast; why such inanery with such a beautiful score? Out with this monstrosity infecting children and corrupting music. lol you know some were...

Happy monday cafe

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
GAH!

I had another 12 updates for my computer on Monday! That was after leaving the thing plugged into the network overnight with the auto update running. There was one last super-duper roll up (ha!) that blanked all the other updates (!!) so besides my count on Friday (31, +3 to go), the 12 (or so), my best guess is 45. Unless you have time, never, ever, rebuild your system from a previous version of Windows! Oh, and all the crap I turned off... it was Tuesday afternoon when I was finally able to boot up. I then had 2 days of work to do in 4 hours! Yes, there was copious beer involved after work!

Now, if this thing just stays steady and doesn't crash, I should be OK. But I know better! My co-worked had to do the same and has had several BSOD since her updates.

Anyhoo, the dream world is fun again! Been having snowboarding dreams! Not sure what that means but there was a lot of peering over edges, scoping lines, and clambering around precipices in the snow. I was just scouting. I haven't been riding in years, so even in my dreams it was fun just being out there! Maybe it is because of the Winter Olympics. Still, having fun in dreams is what I'm noticing!

Oh, and Billy Graham has died again! Oh, say "Hi" to Mandela when you see him! I love ATS! All joking aside, RIP BG, you've served the country, through all of it's trials and tribulations. I do not know of a time when he was not around.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

The died again business seems to be a glitch... on two separate but parallel timelines/realities. Like oh I dunno an electron or whatever Leedskalnin called them hopping from one polarity to another in a horseshoe magnet. Energy being energy and when all 20 some watts of it along with the iron in our body makes us a walking sitting laying electromagnet... so of course the pull hey variable depending on who is attached otherwise battery drain tired and need to recharge... like being surrounded by energy harvesters/vampires or whatever.

Remaining calm and serene in the pos neg world as a neutral eventually one is just completely kicked out of it and thats just the state of balance or equanimity by other names.

Updates... time travel seem to be the same thing and I think the Mandela effect is sort of a form of that. People coming to the same data at different points in time and the pull or polarity goes into the blah blah and poof there it goes again.

But what candle has never flickered or gone out once lit? Eternal love

lol

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   
For those that like word play; Trump, T-Rump, Trumpet, Trump et, Trum pet,Trumpets, Strumpet, Strum pet(s).

Words are a zoo feed on them or they feed on you... haha thought zombies.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:24 PM
link   

so yea if i was still tslking to one of my exes this is a bigger one. This particular death. I probably posted about it even. around 2013 Billy Graham died. my ex was religious and on fox news he had died and there was a giant crazy "to-do" about the whole thing.

so after making a big deal about him dying twice he goes for round three?? i was mistaken "obviously" on death one. somone assured me it must have been his wife first.. this time its him... i was like... yea, ok.. guess i git it wrong.. now he is dead....

then.... he dies again.. i cant accept my memory being wrong, here's the truth! ...just kidding here is the real super real truth.

Im sitting there like "this already happened." i made a point about billy graham already being dead.. similar to how i made a big deal out of tidy cats being called "tidy cat" its back to tidy cats, but how would i get in to a 2 day fight with my ex telling her there is an s on the end and her KNOWING there is not an s... and i remember that fight and my lost son kitty cat too.

I was "always right." its always been tidy cats.. but with kitty litter in hand her argument was most convincing.. until it changed back again.

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BEBOG
For those that like word play; Trump, T-Rump, Trumpet, Trump et, Trum pet,Trumpets, Strumpet, Strum pet(s).

Words are a zoo feed on them or they feed on you... haha thought zombies.

perfect segue...

"Thought Contagion" mind virus, word virus, my word games are for rewiring.. healing.

vampires..
human consciousness..

I feel like such a tool sometimes.

why did I ever come back. AGAIN?

edit on 21-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Too late to give a good response... but it goes something like, “You love ME!!!” Hehehe!

I will not be ignored!

Hehehe!

PS - Good response tomorrow... to both ya’s!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:39 AM
link   

i get the day off laying here in my own sweat. I convinced myself i like this hot feeling. mind is a funny one. placebo is "sweat out sickness" equals i feel good feeling sick. maybe i can convince somone to buy me food?

I have all the time in the world to wait for a reply. next mission is water refill and possibly set up a movie.

I had some more woo but my brain is on swirl.
no fair teddy bear, stuffed deer, or squirel.
was it squirel avatar or squirel name?
in this thread he posted
,but when we first met it was with a warning.
too late, in too deep and mourning.
woo was on blast,
all eyes on me
thinking back.
being this amazingly sick feels
a vacation from past ills.
baddass buttercup dafodil thrill
is fine.
sleep will come,
some
time.

edit on 22-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Haha too funny, me too
Sick

I didn't sleep almost two days and I think I had my first ever hallucination. I had my eyes closed and a tiny bright dot grew into something like the inside of a cave. (I tried to see clear which made me involuntarily open my eyes, it was still there but less intense) There was an elderly man with long white curly hair and a huge grey beard. He was turning the crank on a golden rectangular box thingy which illuminated his face and it looked like a time lapse. (Or maybe he was keeping time in motion with his thingy?)
Then I saw a cyclops lifting a huge rock outside the cave and looking in from above, on the man I guess.
It was very Greek.

BS of course but what does one expect from feverish sleep deprived old brainster?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Im getting loopy low blood sugar no sleep.
you reminded me one of my interesting sick hallucination. English is my first language sshhhh.

I was 104 degrees F. laying on the couch i lost touch with my body and started floating up. my vision came with me as i floated and flipped over, now looking down at my dad eating chips..

how am i seeing this? i look over and my body is behind my dad" i cant see past his chair in my body," i thought.

now my back hit the ceiling. Im being pressed hard. "Thank god," I thought, "now I wont fly away into space." i wanted to get back down but gravity was in reverse. I was like a ballon escaped from childs hand too high to grasp. Now what? and then i in one dizzying motion swooped back down turned matching my body, bam im me again. looking at the ceiling suspiciously I prayed "please let me stay in my body."

first time i thought of my body as Home. Homesick in an instant untethered to reality.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:25 AM
link   

That's out of body BB, not quite the same. I wish I could leave my body, every time I blow my nose it feels like my right ear explodes.
Why do you think people associate you with flowers so much? Are you an undercover bee?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I used to "talk" to plants. My inner sunshine is like how they are. how they feel stretching up into "god," (sunlight)

its a "vibe" thing.

many people call me "a bundle of kittens" but they do not know of my avatar or my many online gaming handles like "kittenpaws" or "kittysoulz" I had all of those without anyone in real life knowing.

just one more of those fun little oddities. I feel like those things... people can tell...

i havnt left my body in a long time. i felt like trying to, made me "loose" so yea. but those first few times out? total life altering universal game changer. lucid dreaming is nowhere near that level of awesome. oh man everything glowed silver in the night.. BeAuTiFuL so so so pretty, and free.. consciousness more conscious with no body to weigh thoughts its all soo instant.

Quit reminding me how boring ive become lol.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Maybe it was the beer talking!

Let's see... something about solo consciousness and social consciousness getting warped. I wonder how they do it? I sat here and saw the internet change "Pete Townsend" to "Pete Townshend" right before my eyes! The damndest thing. Now everywhere I look that "h" is always there. Like Sisyphus (sissy fists! lol), all you can really do is start pushing the rock back up the hill. I like the Jedi Mind Trick of hanging onto the past that you lived and not the one being pushed onto you. What is the point of arguing about it?

Anyway, Graham is no more. I thought he died in the 80s sometime but was too busy doing things so never followed the news. Then I come on here and read about other people experiencing that feeling of, "Hey! That is not how it went!" while others do the broken record thing.

Yes, I know that your brain is not a perfect recall machine but neither is it a single record or file of an event either. There is complex brain chemistry happening that make up the whole, the gestalt. It does not mean the whole thing unravels or falls apart if one "file" is changed. Like losing your keys for a few minutes does not mean the world stops spinning. The this/that, binary mentality does not work with ME. That is probably why I find the subject interesting! And amusing (in a way). Universe has a wicked sense of humor which you need too when confronted with the unknown. Or an ME.

Like Reverbs and Peeple being sick at the same time! And finding it funny! That sense of humor about how our bodies work in the funniest of manners while minds (eye, aye! Captain Kangaroo) ponder ancient Greece and flowers! Anemone, Hyacinth, Lilly (Lilith?), Narcissus, poppies, poppies will make them sleep!

And your little dog too!

(subject of post review: Greek myth, wicked, humor, modern myth, whole, binary, and happenstance. With a twist of manatee effect thrown in!)

eta: My friend in college thought throwing up was the funniest thing ever! He's over there tossing his cookies and Guinness
, laughing his @ss off the whole time!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 01:52 PM
link   

We get lessons from all over; the best ones from who we live with and love... as they can show us ourselves or whom we do not want to be at all.

Like the song... obviously about some past ghost or person coming to mind to haunt; of course knowing she gave lessons others didnt want to take them... the lesson was before I met you I was myself nothing hidden and ready to let someone in that accepts me for me... and yet the songs antithesis? Maids uniform... like I'm not nor ever will be your maid; but thats what you were expecting of me and that not being me... but a role? Theres no equality or lesson other than bye and buy yourself a maid if thats what you want. Because I need me back from having shared so much of me with you.

The past wants to say sorry because the lesson could have been better; but alone the lesson meant someone else will teach it to you and I can get myself back in order from the disorder you left me in trying to do the expectation of putting your things in order.

But yeah ghosts, vampires etc. weak to ones craving of a maid dude is gonna keep looking for a fantasy an ideal instead of face reality of course if he finds his maid... what then is she lacking or has to get rid of out of herself to please him? So the cycle goes on and on because there wasnt any acceptance of her just that pesky thing called self... and well getting shown that self is what typically is used to over come it and the best way to do that is nothing but open and honest communication. Hold a single part of oneself back and it is doomed... as the secret self is hidden waiting to leap out like a monster on Halloween, no matter what day it is.

Took me a long long time to learn all of that fwiw.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

what?

I can't tell what you are talking about.
Is there a maid in the song?

My brain is a little hazy to be sure.
Sometimes it seems yourself is looking for something outside of yourself and yet you think you are only yourself.

your run on sentences (3 thoughts in one with no punctuation) as if the words dont mean enough to speak clearly, do not good understanding make like flowers under snow dude maid sentences one to death sentences of words left to speak on their own combinations clearly as mud speaks to the tire of a car and yet the car is no word to the mud or flower of denial denying the fact of ones own character? like projecting winds moving pedals of flowers not mechanically like a bike pushed onward down the road yet traveled? and yet here we are. Like playing music on ATS half dying on a couch? Hope its good

ps. all I heard in the song was "i have a ghost inside me that wants to say sorry, doesnt mean Im sorry."

or as my most recent ex would say: sorry, not sorry. and she meant it.

Don't mind me.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Lol thanks for the bro-whip but that wouldn't be me to become what you would prefer me to be...

The song is about all of us that have had relationships and could only relate to each other by self expression... when that comes along with expected roles then the individual is lost and then a battle of wills to not lose this "self" acceptance says fine be a dirty little pig someone other than you can wallow with you. Because I dont want to wallow or clean it up because it isnt me youre really in love with or after... stop chasing you and then I finally become clear of those projections.

Just a song analysis the outfit she was wearing in it is a maids uniform and one that is of the fantasy sort... behind over employee because maid and sex doll are my dream... see how that works; theres more sides to her and well if thats what he wants he misses the other sides she has to express those too... in order to feel complete, but being a maid sex doll was not real either just a passing to indulge out of love.

So sorry I wont be anyone but me knowing exactly who that is to me nor anyone else; so that doesnt mean I am sorry.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

bro-whip lmao, but yes I think I get it now.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join