It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ey! Something fun out of the category: try this at home!
I have 6 candles burning and I looked at them for a minute or so "dance" "still" and it worked 100%. Each candle did what I thought.
Try it!

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Weird city!! Just tried to reply and got a blank screen with only input as an option!! No buttons or anything. I had to come back all the way from the Forums page!

I was watching Star Wars Rebels and contemplating the Force. The mind is able to influence the material world (we saw that in the Stanford (???) studies). Why can’t it be more than just changing random odds??

I saw some guys at my local bar. Not regulars. They felt evil. Freaked me out because I could feel it oozing out of them. One was more than the other and the other knew it so was beta dog to the alpha. I was sitting in between getting skeezed out. They left at the same time and went in opposite directions.

Our minds can see and feel and influence our surroundings. I am sure of that. I will try the candle thing!!!

May the Force be with you. Always.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yeah, I was trying this new thing: force it but not force it.
I love the concept of the force. How they can sense danger coming. The convincing talk "These are not tge droits you're looking for!" and how every extreme emotion leads to the dark side.
Also that the dark side is basically egoism and just cruel as a consequence.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:04 PM
link   

“The force is the energy that surrounds us. It binds the galaxy together.”

It is so Joseph Campbell and hippie T&C-25 that most over look the information being presented.

Look at what Idea I came to with black holes and the galaxy! The Schumann resonance of the black hole bathing us and defining our perception. If we can manipulate the controls then it is no longer science fiction.

That is also the ancient alien idea. But no aliens involved. Which also comes full circle with our hopes and dreams which makes the Astr0 story so appealing. Relearning lost knowledge from our ancient selves. And adding tech into it to do wonderful things.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Ok ähem that's a writer a mythologist. Look I think something is happening and it's more an electro magnetic brain manipulation thing. Plus tiny bits of superpowers. But really small.
I'm thinking more like reaching a saturation point (x) with wifi 5g etc
Plus a pole shift. Causing tiny x quakes rippling through our brain. Maybe that's why it's all so weird and they're looking for those who can stomach left turning magnetic field effects?
Far out but you get where I'm trying to go, righ?

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

With out a verbal framework you cannot say much meaningful things about the topic. We have hit the same wall here on the Meta cafe. I’m just trying to not rehash what we already discussed. But I see what you are saying about.. JC (hehehe)!!

The new tech is not known what or how our minds might be affected. Have you seen the thread about blue light LEDs programming your brain? Out there? Yeah, but now we know that our brains make light flashes that maybe be communication. So it may not be so out there as I originally thought.

Stop being so critical and enjoy being sick!! Next week on payday I am buying CBD oil and joining Reverbs on the dietary freeway. I would love for you to join us! It is coming. And this time people are feeling it (unlike 2012 where they dismissed it).

Cereal, watch ATS as it happens. Just like the candles.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I am. I Made swanee make a prediction that came true

originally posted by: swanne

"originally posted by: Realtruth

It's more a wave of energy that will leave everyone here stunned for some time, and a transformation into a new world. ET vessels will be available for those people that will not be able to handle the incoming wave, as a safe-zone, until it has upgraded us/our physical shells."

Ah, right in line with my prediction:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

"mankind will simulate a first contact with an "advanced extraterrestrial civilisation".

A small group of humans will pretend to be extraterrestrials, and they will tell us all how our lives should REALLY be, for the good of "us all". "

here

And I read a lot of "exciting time to be alive" around that's also nice.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Peeple because: Quote

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:28 PM
link   

you didnt mess up the flow its just not there for me atleast. Kitchen magic again.. Feels like my luck has to run out at some point?

Never seems to.

One of these days ill open my own restaraunt. Should be a coffee weed bar and restaurant haha.

other than that me and the other cook. We run dinner service every night.. We are becoming psychic. If I think something he does it and the other way too..

Makes cooking crazy orders easy as hell.. sometimes i realize after an hour or two we havnt said a word to each other. "oh i need asparagus."
as i think it, "asparagus on the grill." i hear, and then hes like oh fries... "too late bitch they already done." haha.

kitchen psychic is the #.

so glad you are still here.
Im going to be sad if you leave.
edit on 3-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Egads!! That is so about now that it is not even funny! And I love Swanne!!

How old is that post? Just wondering, Seems we have been put on hold for two years.

Have you noticed that??

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Egads!! That is so about now that it is not even funny! And I love Swanne!!

How old is that post? Just wondering, Seems we have been put on hold for two years.

Have you noticed that??

put on hold

my woo went from a fluctuating 4-9 out of ten most of my life until a few years ago... Then WTF.... Its like everyone went to damn 75.. 75 out of 10..

and now?

Someone turned off the faucet. No woo water. I wonder if the 2012 craze had normal peoples attention, and all that consciousness power focused so poignantly on one thing, was changing reality.

delayed until around 2014. I think thats when # got really weird. 2015 was the sweet spot.. I havnt and just can't tell my full story. Some people have mandela effects. I mandela died....

but now the weirdest part of life, is how normal it is.

I could dig up old posts, I knew this would happen. I said, I missed my chance. I was back in normal zone again. Maybe I should have gone with the flow. I resisted as it seemed like "the devils world."

you cant ever see what the other choice would have led to..

so..

Make MORE choices?

yes.

hahaha

edit on 4-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

I was reading the Titor threads again. And wondering why our past was being screwed with! Your response is so perfect that it not even worth pointing out (whoa, the letters just fell into place. The first time that the tech went that way)!!!

I love you man!! Weird-city is now my residence. And will try to not send out reverse vibes.

And you to Peeps (and BEBOG!)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Love you guys.

Entirely unrelated: between us followers of the woo, my thinking is they're just not interested in engaging in military conflict with us, which would likely happen no matter how "soft" they approach us. With soft I mean if they "land" thousand of lightyears away and light sail here, they'll try to shoot it to get it of its course.
If they appear over open field and it's obvious it's a craft they shoot it down, water threat for ships shoot...
The only option is cities but than it's not really soft anymore. And some countries would even shoot above "densly populated areas", no matter how much "collateral damage" it takes.
In a contact scenario I really don't fear the aggression of them.
You also couldn't just appear above some countries, there are a lot of them. One ship alone wouldn't do.
And we still don't know why they would go through the trouble at all.
But if than I like the thought all those at times outright silly "alien stories" serve their purpose. Confuse.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

I was reading the Titor threads again. And wondering why our past was being screwed with! Your response is so perfect that it not even worth pointing out (whoa, the letters just fell into place. The first time that the tech went that way)!!!

I love you man!! Weird-city is now my residence. And will try to not send out reverse vibes.

And you to Peeps (and BEBOG!)

I was accused of being john titor and messing up the timelines... You keep reminding me how weird that all was. I think it was soo weird my mind has trouble accessing, like a dream. Two people called me John Titor. I personally missed the whole john titor thing. So who knows maybe I sound like him. but I had people legit mad at me.

I was like.. "If I was John Titor don't you think I'd know that?" but after awhile I was like maybe I am..
Lol..

Well, the only thing is, its not like I just started here. I knew something, then forgot it, and now Im here. What did I forget? Seemed like I wanted to go home. wtf is home?

That "wanting to go home," wore off in the years Ive been here. Now Im home, but every once in awhile I remember that feeling. Like I got stranded here, and there was no chance of ever being where I was before here ever again.

I used to wish a ufo would rescue me.

As far as time goes I continue to remember the future so wtf is that? Its like its writing over itself and I was ahead in the version and behind in another and the two accidentally switched. And then Im standing there like Oh I remember this #. That girl is about to run in with a vhs tape at this party and oh she knocks into that dude spills a red cup and runs back out..

I said it out loud before it happened, or after it happened or both.

lmao

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

something even more fun: stare with concentration on an object in the table and it will subty move

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

something even more fun: stare with concentration on an object in the table and it will subty move

I had this book "initiation into hermetics." one of the first practices is staring at objects and becoming them.

I hid the book, not even sure I have it. Doubt Id ever open it again honestly.

Microtubules are the internal scaffolding inside cells, providing structural support but also creating highways along which molecular machines transport freight around the cell. They’re extraordinary things. Could it be that they also work like optical fibres?

Maybe. They go on to suggest that the light channelled by microtubules can help to co-ordinate activities in different parts of the brain. It’s certainly true that electrical activity in the brain is synchronised over distances that cannot be easily explained. Electrical signals travel too slowly to do this job, so something else must be at work.

linky

Light entangled enlightenment?

Time for work again. Lighten up already!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I had this book "initiation into hermetics." one of the first practices is staring at objects and becoming them.

yeeesss do this, it works even better when you are emotionally attached to the object

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Emotionally attached to objects? Oh you're one of those...

I'm watching Three Days of the Condor (high) & Robert Redford was hot.
Unicorn:

You're welcome.

I heard spies these days have a really bad life threatening work climate and are underpaid.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   

lol peeps..

is objectifying objects objectively better than anthropromorphising object/subject relationships?

work is canceled.
time for drinks with the crew.
I will be living at the band house, we actually share some similar friends who all play shows together. Should be fun.

and yes that dude is hawt lol

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Objectivly objeftifying objects is the right thing to do, anthropomorphising object/subject relationships is more complicated.

Yeah work cancelled party!

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 03:46 PM
link   

I was thinking sexy chair thoughts when I wrote that.

Twins..

Nuff said.

ps.

Well excuse me, but I think you've got my chair,
No that one's not taken, I don't mind if you sit here,
I'll be glad to share.
Yea it's usually, packed here on Friday nights,
Oh if you don't mind could I talk you out of a light?
Well thank you, could I drink you a buy?
Oh listen to me, what I mean is can I buy you a drink?
Anything you please.
Oh you're welcome, well I don't think I caught your name,
Are you waiting for someone to meet you here?
Well that makes two of us, glad you came.
No I don't know the name of the band but they're good,
Aren't they, would you like to dance?
Yea I like this song too, it reminds me of you and me baby
Do you think there's a chance?
That later on, I could drive you home?
No I don't mind at all,
Oh I like you too and to tell you the truth
That wasn't my chair after all.
Oh I like you too and to tell you the truth
That wasn't my chair after all.

Oh I love reverbs random. he is me and we is fun!

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join