It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Peeple, that sounds like serious illness! Don't let it become pneumonia. If the over the counter stuff is not working go to hospital!

With that cold snap hitting over there in Europe, there are probably lots of sick people right now.

"All in you head" sounds about right. If you think about it, all we have are memories of events. What if something is tweeking those memories to make them seem (or appear) to be out there??

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

That's the stuff! Unfortunately I don't know the movie. But I loved the Snarky doesn't like bromances part.

I too had the impression at times they're working in shifts. Weird you're saying that.
I went a little crazy here but nobody wants to play.

To your add, that has been on my head too lately, well similiar. What if the genetic memory collides with taught history and bamm mandela the walking dead.

edit on 1-3-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Reverbs

Like I said I sound like a rattlesnake when I breathe. I'm super dizzy and feel like dying. This one time I want to win the "who is the poorest sucker" contest.
It can't be all in my head because it had real life consequences. Maybe it's true for you, I never been inside your head.

I have prepared for what the universe pushes me to do. Now a virus says "hold!" talking about fighting forces.

its all in my head and mind over matter.

that's just what I think, and in thinking the lines of reality blur.

why is it that my state of mind is allowing woo to be or normal to be? certain individuals see and others do not?

woo has no room when I hazzz to work? All work and no play makes the universe a dull reverbs.

my new diet of no smokies and "healthy oils" has me just mmmm yes.

edit on 1-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Yeah maybe it's the fever talking but I think you're no longer in the race for being "Human Representative to the council of ...ten(?)" formerly known as nine.
But that's going to happen whatever they are, sounds like they're nine different types at once. I also am kind of convinced, the greys and Eisenhower had an agreement and they're not human friendly. But don't worry as soon as I got my fleet I'll take care of that.

Maybe there are moon movement anomalies because there is a big ship docking on the dark side. I thought. But apparently it has something to do with light not moving with c.
All crazy.

And I wanted to thank you all for everything. I got bank issues and my internet will be gone soon.
Fare well, goodby, auf Wiedersehen.
Love you bitches.

edit on 1-3-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 02:42 PM
link   

dont go peeps!

and yes quite like i was being initiated, showed im not neo, then dropped.. lol, but that was because im not kind to dark sides.

you laundering money through Slovakia or something?? tsk tsk peeps. Best just go to work too much and not pay rent like me. hahaha im living on couches by night and like a king by day.

meh ill find a place soon. its hard around here but what evs.. going to check out a house saturday. its freaking beautiful. or i could live with some band dudes dudettes..

anything that doesnt check my credit is fine by me

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:00 PM
link   

My plan is not to sleep but post all kinds of weird stuff I think might be going on. And that's all far out. Until they cut me off.

One thing everybody should know is Germany sucks.
here
Not just because of that.

You're a survivor you can do tiny mishaps like couching.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

I said something about getting electrons to team up and spin in the same direction. I asked what happens when billions of them team up...

Of late, physicists are intrigued by the way huge numbers of electrons can display collective quantum-mechanical behavior. In some materials, a trillion trillion electrons within a crystal can act as a unit, like fire ants clumping into a single mass to survive a flood. Physicists want to understand this collective behavior because of the potential link to exotic properties such as superconductivity, in which electricity can flow without any resistance.

quantamagazine.org, Feb. 28, 2018 - Elusive Higgs-Like State Created in Exotic Materials.

Our conversation was Feb. 26. Two days later this article appears! I only noticed it today!

I was at nanotechweb.org reading this article: Superconductivity - pairing up with nanotechnology.

It is a good overview of superconductivity and how Cooper pairs align at the transition point where quantum effects take over and the material goes superconductive. They were looking 2D materials. I sent an email and wondered what to do. I know, I haven't been to Quanta for a couple of days...

And what do you know? They stacked several 2D materials on top of each other (the same), shot it with neutrons which made the magnetic field warp, which caused the electron field to align to what appears, mathematically, to be the same as Higgs boson's magnetic moment. This one does not decay but can be held indefinitely. They want to probe other quantum systems to watch phase transition states take place. Maybe even figure out how to induce a state at room temperature!

From random conversation, to a non-technical write up of actual, real science being done about the same topic? I think that qualifies as MetaCafé hit!

eta: I cannot get back to this thread! I keep getting "network error" when going to the last post. I have to try multiple times.
edit on 1-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: fix link

edit on 1-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: neutrinos?! More weird autocorrect...

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 04:47 PM
link   

music was just playing in the restaurant i asked the other cook where it was coming from and after a minute found out it was my phone playing lana del ray...

so I closed all my apps...

and the music didnt stop.

wth...

turned my phone off then on to get back to normal haha.. electronic woo!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Was it the song you posted here a while back??

Three-fer Thursday seems to be thang!

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:42 PM
link   

and then mad kitchen woo all day.. cook something slightly wrong and its on the next ticket. or make a random salad and dont even need it but 30 minutes later its the only other salad of the day ordered..

it happened all day like magic. today should not have been so easy. we couldnt mess up to mess up. every mistake was just minutes away from being exactly what we needed.

its a song ive posted before, but i dont listen to lana del ray so much anymore.. reminds me of her.

this day man.. weirdly perfect.. weirdly weird. nothing went unused. if we ran out of something it was the last order. Nothing ever goes that smooth in the restaurant game.

i think its cause peeps called me out as not "chosen" lol.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   

I listen to Lana del Rey most evenings while i make dinner.Soothing and beautiful,makes me forget my troubles for a little while.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Oh I love her music.
its just such a direct connection to the missing part of my soul I dont want to face it right now.

but....

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:24 AM
link   

See? I don't know what I'm talking about. The universe immediately shows you some love.

I'm like a Pit Bull with a rope. I'm absolutely open what disclosure means, but I want it to happen. I frustrate myself and envy you a bit.
Sorry BB.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   

You said you leave a path of destruction and misery around you (like me getting hit by a car) but what if it is a reversal spell?? You say one thing but the opposite happens? So wish and pray that you do not see a BBT and tell us if you see one (if they don't zap you with a dis-remembering ray, of course!).

Are you feeling any better? Memories, our health, and taxes are the only things that make us reel!!

edit on 2-3-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: autocorrect is wrong

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

A little better, thanks.
No I think it would know I'm trying reverse things with it. After they turn off my internet I will have a lot of time to meditate and try automatic writing or something.
I will see. If it works you'll see it on the news.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I think peeple is maybe too stubborn to let go of the memory.. And now the image I have is a BBT trying to leave tethered to a pitbull's memory rope flying in a circle before just crashing at the gravity of peepbulls memory pull.

They couldn't get me either, but it was close. Made me have a very weird idea about what it means to have thoughts as opposed to thinking thoughts.

On a side note I bought a 12 pack last night after work, but had some oils as i dose morning and night. I have an unopened beer beside me waking up and 11 more in the fridge. Insomnia be damned.
Heard it is the best thing ever for withdrawals and I believe it. I can't even remember to drink enough
lol.

day 10 no smokies too.

edit on 2-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

A little better, thanks.
No I think it would know I'm trying reverse things with it. After they turn off my internet I will have a lot of time to meditate and try automatic writing or something.
I will see. If it works you'll see it on the news.

Ahh there is the silver lining.
Back when I meditated I didnt look at any screens, nor was I "connected" to Everyone through "news" and just any little mundane thing.

I was a bit of a hermit or hobbit or something.
BBT came for me specifically.
When I hear of people saying they can sort of call ufos?? Sounds a lot less crazy to me than it probably sounds to most people.

meditation puts you in the water, but you cant force the wave. Ok? in fact if you try to make waves the water will be frustratingly flat. You sort of tease it up and let it do its thing. Then the big waves start coming.

edit on 2-3-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Thank you for your wise words. It's hard trying not to force it. But tge art comes when you can let go.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:06 AM
link   

love you peeps.

summon your ufo.

make it communicate on your terms.

learn the secrets of the universe.

and then save us all.

I would be so pleased.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 02:34 AM
link   

I will.

Looks like I said my goodbye too early. Fingers crossed I will stay online a little longer. But now that I know I won't have it I google everything!
Just silly household things mostly. My problem is I am terribly uninspired... not a thought in my pretty little head.
You guys are usually a pool of inspiration, but I interrupted the flow it seems?

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join