It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baddogma's Other Meta Cafe- Polite Discussions About Scientific Mysticism and General Weirdness

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

i enjoyed that ride at the speed of light..

to infinty and beyond.

or

off to dreamland. Maybe subconscious me will rearange all of this in epic ways?

you did express it with much less subject object paring as if to say its the chicken AND the egg. That bit is most helpful in rearanging my imaginations.

night.
edit on 13-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

There is a nice chicken toot in every egg thats kinda neat like an immediate mental imprint even before getting out of the egg once you hatch youll know mommas stank lol.

Little chicken in the egg... egads who farted lemme get the hell out of here! Ah man Ima chicken? last thing I remember was a white light... then being in a hot dark hell.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I can't stop laughing about the thread title "Science, Enlightnment and going Nuts"
Wonderful, not? Meta described in 3 words.

Somewhere else some recommended me a book "aliens why they are here"...that's a good question.
If I say aliens that does in fact imply all weird beings. Shadow people and ghosts, doppelganger and whatnot.
There should be a rational explanation. "That's silly" & "You are crazy" are no explanation.
But in all the question what do they want from us, seems irrational.

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I was taken in... it seemed as a genuine existential crisis.

I can haz no cheezburga?!?

Cheezburga doesn't exist...

das nut wut Reverbs wood says...

No he says the MSG doesn't exist and yet he knows what MSG is so it is still existent.

How zit existand?

Because relativity and the atomic model works in threes for formation.

Can I haz cheezburga?

Yes I'll go cook one now...

Yissssss!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Really! I can't make this stuff up!

Quantamagazine.org, Feb 13, 2018 - Neutron Lifetime Puzzle Deepens, but No Dark Matter Seen.

Basically, they are measuring neutron decay using two different methods. And getting two different answers! One methods has the decay being 9 seconds longer over the other method! They don't know why. They thought, "Heck, maybe the neutrons are decaying into dark matter!" Some guys read that and say, "Aight, mister smarty pants. We'll add this doo-hickey to count gamma ray bursts to see if that is happening." After checking their data, twice, the magic 8 ball says, "Nope. Try again!" Back to the old chalkboard to dream another guess to try and measure!

Futurity.org - Speedy electrons may reveal shortcut to quantum computing.

In this article, they are shooting electrons into a nearly 2D material called, transition metal dichalcogenides, or, TMDs. What they have found is that the direction of the charge flow (kind of like the up or down spin) determines how fast they discharge the energy added to them when shot into TMDs. There should be no difference in what charge flow direction the electrons are in! It is like making a left hand turn in your car versus a right hand turn; thirty miles per hour is still 30 mph no matter which direction you turn! But not at the atomic scale! They are measuring this in attoseconds, a billionth of a billionth of a second!! At a depth of 2 or 3 atoms in TMDs.

Guess what TMDs structure is?? A crystal!!

I really cannot make this stuff up!!

Yup, we don't know as much as we think we know about our world! And light seems to be lurking around. I mean, if you think about it, the cosmic microwave background radiation is just a form of light. It surrounds us... just like gravity! I really think that light is stranger than we know! If our molecules we are made of were created in novae and supernovae, and colliding neutron stars, then we are also a form of light being acted upon by light!

posted on Feb, 13 2018 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Light just explains the form side of attachment to the wave forms... sound also occurs in wave form... we have that triangular arrangement of crystals in the body between the eyes and in both ears as a receiver and an output. Many just use the mouth... taking the vow of silence I did, I noticed how much is then communicated by not the mouth through all of those vibrations of contact... we are in contact with everything known and unknown simultaneously... so of course the quieter one can become in body, speech, and mind? The "louder" everything else gets.

Body being the elements no different than any other exchanging particles at varying rates; quietening it all pain ceases as the concept of pain ceases... after awhile one does not even have to use distraction from pain with any other concept for pain to cease; as one may have done before... like we are always running away from the right now in volition to avoid what we have already ran too previously. So sitting there says no matter what arises I am heir too it from previous grasping and running, I will embrace you all the same in equanimity. Those not equanimious... well that just means work yet to be accomplished and there is always "time" and in compassionate wisdom why not? You had "time" as a gift to run around in until wait, how many fields have I plowed in my running and blind ignorance? How many have been hurt known and unknown? The running is once they catch up hell will follow so the running never ceases.

So thats body, mind does the planting at any point in that mental volition we can say dont scratch sit... if you catch the hand scratching? Who told you to scratch? It is very funny... eventually all of that automatic even breathing and heart beat cease in scratching the same as the unconscious arm now conscious as cells/atoms/etc of a living organism and none of it a self and yet there is one... quite a few of them get together in the body; hey we need more alcohol some was in here! more more and same as not raising the arm... nope. Then those energies depart to where there is some... eventually all of that balances and flows along to it's proper place. As it desires, as thats the nature of it... desire to stop then one must take responsibility to stop. Thats the fun meditation part... trying to order oneself to stop various things... no scratching or moving then no thinking and one sees just how much no control existed in ones body at all... it was set on automatic but in ignorance to it... trodding along like an enslaved beast... in the illusion one had control in an ego and self.

Take that actual control... then there arises a true self, free from that no control one lol thought they had before.

So why purify? Those vibrations mean the level or levels to which one can attain... I'ma drunk well not much to visit or learn there as those all over the place and well baring that label in action it's the comedy and tragedy mask... ha ha blackout drunk fell down, blackout drunk doesn't know he or she is going to wake up with a stranger. If one is pure they can visit all that is pure, some lands do not allow caffeine or tobacco so you can't go there and learn... you're a poison. Like water in the form of rain was poison to the war of the worlds aliens...

So if you want the whole story then one must absolutely purify... of course, that just means depth or breadth of knowledge and understanding. Wisdom means going through the heavens and hells and other realms and all of everything... the path of the philosopher; it eventually does become a very weary path to tread and gets stuck in repeat same thing just a different name different face and saying it at a different time. Same point of view but from a different perspective as sun is sol is etc etc ad infinitum and yet still does what it does... seeing through the words it just is and being it just being is is just fine in being... get angry at the sun all you want not going to make a difference unless sun identifies with being sun then as a consciousness it will be in for a rude awakening... ha ha you were a light bulb not the sun.

But crystals yep... the entire ground full of crushed crystals every step speaks volumes if the mind is too loud it will only subconsciously hear what it says. That is as I have said before the entire akashic record... the earth itself when moved or displaced speaks and all being connected that can hear it do... and all too preoccupied cannot. Sit comfortably and ignore the body and just listen, notice the wave forms arising and passing some are always present, focus on one of them... and that becomes a gate to learning, knowledge, and wisdom.

The crystals... the smaller they are the higher the pitch like a very small wine glass brim being rubbed very fast, the larger crystal conglomerate as bed rock has a sort of grunt/grind and not anywhere near as continuous... of course location makes a difference. Doing that listening tunes the ear crystals in like a radio... remember the crystal radio receivers? The diamond point on a record wiggling in a groove... same business. Once the ear crystals are tuned in, the third in the pineal translates... if attached to your mundane junk then nothing is being tuned except your own noise... stopping and tuning into that by being silent tunes the absolute noise of the larger in mass or total. A lot to be known in doing such by ear, a lot to be seen when doing such by the so called 3rd eye as a portal to all of that tuned in.

But it wont do the dishes...

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Light is just so interesting to me these days.

like this one here:

Light crystals

i came across something even way more interesting than that but ill have to find it after work.

im familiar with your first link, but i just find dark matter more of proof the standard model is wrong and thats their "remainder."

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Nice poking holes in the story is what piercing the veil is; look for the holes in the plot... some of them are left there intentionally and those that take things too seriously in placing the plot get upset when they are found or do not... if a hole is found and one points... who does it get filled in by... or is it covered up and left as a trap for others to also fall into?

Although the water may smell sweet and enticing; a Venus fly trap is a Venus fly trap... except when it is a pitcher plant.

From winds afar
a fragrance so sweet
I leave wing
and land on six feet
as I edge to the beckon of my thirst
with my feet stuck in heaven
how can the water below be worse?

Such truely is a dark matter when the lid closes...

edit on 14-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

i look at the holes almost like a koan.. There is no answer, but the space between answers leads to grasping someyhing impossible..

heres one i like about light..

Light matter

once again let there be light can take on new form. literaly.
edit on 14-2-2018 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Read that one a couple of years ago... they are doing strange things with it these days like atomic painting light-brite style and "solid" light behaving like water.

All matter according to the theory has those states they say it does; or can be manipulated too... otherwise don't say it has those five states. If it can be observed as a direct phenomena by some means... then those five states apply. Otherwise one is dealing with concepts and thinking all that does is create wave forms of various amplitudes.

So why not "mind" in the five states as well? lol wait for it...

Of course most stuff is being seen as novel... like thats how they have to pass it off, like the mind waves controlling things limited to being a light switch and floating a ball around a track as a toy. Theres other applications and other stuff that could revolutionize but once a system is in place those entrenched in that system know it must take a revolution to dig them out of it too advance... so thats what many keep pushing for with propaganda and why I turn a deaf ear too it. How long has that been going on? Lol the dragging out not the me turning a deaf ear to it... long long time and the people are always blamed either directly or covertly in the old divide and conquor business, like a magicain doing sleight of hand. Not paying attention to it? Close to or over a year... get so focused on that and your hair will fall out or be pulled out in frustraition... other things get neglected like self care. It's just way too big to stress over without being part of a larger organization. For me that's Buddhism so I point to what will bring some inner peace to so much external turmoil taken as inner... be able to empty that cup out and get right back at it if thats what they want to do as a lifes mission.

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

That is positively wonderful!

See! Not always so negative! An electron and a positron.

Whoa! If nothing can travel faster than light and there are galaxies flying away from us already faster than light can travel (because space itself is expanding), then there is no "dark matter" just things we will never ever see! Unless we can travel FTL ourselves.

That is my brain cell for today! I've been fighting my computer all week. In a fight between a human and a computer, always bet that the computer can be way more stubborn than a human! Yesterday, it told me I had registry keys screwed up and I could not connect to the network so I powered it off and walked away. Today, everything is normal! I know that registry keys just don't magically appear! I cry "uncle" on this one computer!

Light, matter, electrons, positrons, computer networks, the extended brain, and my poor, spent brain cell (I was forced to do some computer training course before I could fill out my on-line time card. Except it did not work yesterday but went through just fine today!)... is it the weekend yet??!

posted on Feb, 15 2018 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Haha soon baby, the weekend is coming.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Weekend!

And just a quick fun report: I took a nap hat a dream that I was going for a ride with Putin (?!?) woke up turn on the tv and see Putin on a horse!
Weird.

What I was wondering is there was there ever an attempt to analyse all the forces as system?
edit on 16-2-2018 by Peeple because: Add

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Here's a fun one for you; take a particle emitter like a neutron "gun" and add states of super conductivity... I'm not going to elaborate; enjoy the mental experiment.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Aside from the "Cosmic background radiation" business? That's supposed to be us. Never thought of yourself as a probe? "Human" life forms here probing constantly probing... various things, or various topics, gaining and gathering knowledge nuggets like birds scratching dirt finding a gem and hidden seeds to all grind against that stone. Then of course that just sit back and field or beta test everything that all that probing does... in an economic loop. Country after country doing kind of the same thing in varying degrees.

In co-operation easy to share among them; not in co-operation they are all hey what the hell are you hiding? Same goes for the masses where in those governments that think they have it all figured out... what are they hiding? Obama called it watching the watchers. Watchers watch... they observe.

Doing that properly is a rare thing among humanity.

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

H3llz YA!

I figured why I was having so much computer problems. I updated my machine, myself (I called the helpdesk, in India!, who sent me to a sharepoint site to down load an installer. In other words, they didn't do squat), then all these stupid auto options were enabled. Like you need twitter feeds on your desktop to do your job! Shut all that crap off and I was still at 30% network usage?! Wth?!! I find some hidden Win10 screen that tells me it is auto-updating the system. Since my system is basically brand new, it had something like 15 or so things it was downloading. Which means, since Tuesday, I could not go out to the internet because MS was hogging all my bandwidth!

An hour and half later, into my work day, today, I finally get a lull in the action as one install has ground to a halt. Check to see what the news is and what the groovy people are up to!! Oh, and do work too.

I even took a bit of a break today to make an even longer holiday as Monday is All the Presidents Men Day or something. Time to go out and buy sheets, as tradition demands... and that talking quarter! That thing freaks me out!

Short attention span theater is all the rage with the kids these days! I refuse to look at my phone while eating, or having a conversation at the bar, or making demands from my barstool that would make Peeple proud!

Hell, even I haven't read a book, from beginning to end, in, sheesh, has it been six months?! No wonder I feel stoopid when doing stoopid tasks like running windows update manually so I don't have to reboot every 20 minutes. Is it that effing difficult to stack them up like records on a record player then install them one after the other?? Goes back to people not paying attention to make an experience one worth having, I guess.
edit on 16-2-2018 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: full circle the waggins the tail, ouroboros, know what I mean, cuz?

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You're saying each time you place an order you stand up off the stool? I suppose paying and tipping with each drink would then be a good idea unless thats why you do it to reach for the wallet... and perhaps to give yourself a still sort of sober test perhaps?

I simply quit drinking alcohol all together or as a shot.

Edit to add; why not set the updates on a schedule... so they do not constantly call out and interfere with your time... schedule that update stuff for when away from it.
edit on 16-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Speaking of which... premade Southern Iced Tea. If you didn't make it and bought it from the store who is to say it isn't really a gallon of Long Island iced tea? I honestly couldn't tell the difference when made properly... of course tea gives me kidney stones so it's off the list anyway.

Talk about conspiracy... thousands across the Southern US could be drunk and not even know it. Lets just bottle some Long Island instead of what they think is in there.

lol

So well, what is the side effect of that? Well will tea stock plummet or will the alcohol stock increase... watching stock for that as well as long island iced tea searches would give an answer... many answers and well questions. The ones looking for the long island iced tea recipe and alcohol some mmm those are good, others hey I have a new slip someone a mickey for my sickness recipe, and others just buy into stock on both sides either way calling it human nature.

Systems so many and yet google analytics knows the score.

edit on 16-2-2018 by BEBOG because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   

First, I, finally did that yesterday (auto update, w/reboots), and ended up 28 updates! I did 3 manually and have 5 to go.

Ice, ice(d tea), baby! I think it is so easy to mix your own that the pre-mixed stuff is for the “I want the effects” people instead of “I like the taste”. Drinking to get drunk is rather sad. A place that I knew well; I gave that up. No more hard stuff. Beer and social interaction at the watering hole is good enough. I was such a miserable person and didn’t know it, but a few run ins with John Q Law... and forced rehab... well, being honest with yourself is painful, which helps in real change.

Then again, never liked the hard stuff that much. I’ve never tried the Southern Tea so have to take your word on that one!! I stopped around Zima!!

posted on Feb, 16 2018 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Orange Pekoe is the Southern style tea... theres sweet and unsweetened versions stored and served cold... it is a very highly consumed beverage too. The mixed drink called a Long Island tastes exactly like it and zero tea whatsoever it doesn't even taste like alcohol... and that with a little cola is all it is. It is a magical wonder of mixology as far as mixed drinks go... just for the reason outlined.

The ol social lubricant just to be social... I'm familiar, as I did the same for quite a few years. Once a week one or two and a few hours of billiards.

If it wasn't for billards; I wouldnt even go to bars.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join