It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
MY issue is, why is it globalists vs Fascists? and not the fact that they are the exact same thing. The ruling elite playing both sides against each other, while we sit back and let them, and post about it on ATS.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

What does that have to do with the Manchester arena bombing and my theory of it being a false flag?

There could be proof shown that "the ruling elite" actually play the people against each other while reaping all the rewards.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Eh, your line of questioning is total BS. Someone is murdering thousands and millions. You call it ISIS, many of us wonder if ISIS is a machinated scapegoat. Machinated by who "exactly?" Well, that is a question none of us can answer without investigative and subpoena powers.

The OP may have other thoughts even.

Regardless, it's all fairgame to scrutinizing.

Ok, so i'll vote democrat that'll fix it? Talk is cheap, my point is that you have no point beyond "vast conspiracy" Which I agree there is, but we both just seem to be on opposite sides of what they are. My guess it's somewhere in the middle but nobody wants to have that conversation.

I never said the words "vast conspiracy." That's on you.

And you have no idea what 'side' I am on.

Define the 'sides,' and please do tell me what 'side' you think I am on.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Because you seem to be turning the murder of 22 into a partisan issue. I am not very familiar with UK politics but in the US the establishment left and the establishment right are the fundamentally the exact same party, "reaping all the rewards" as you say, with only a few different laws and bills between them. What we are hoping for with President Trump is that he will dismantle some of that self-serving bureaucracy we have in the US, that is turning your countries government into INGSOC.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Because you seem to be turning the murder of 22 into a partisan issue.

False.

This has little if anything to do with US politics. In fact I highlight the component that would establish a public rift with the two countries over what really amounts to nothing BUT they made sure to make it public.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Migrant terrorists should attack military officers when they are off duty rather than attacking children in a stadium.
The above sentence is enough to demonstrate, this was a false flag ... but who's flag ???

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flanker86
Migrant terrorists should attack military officers when they are off duty rather than attacking children in a stadium.
The above sentence is enough to demonstrate, this was a false flag ... but who's flag ???

LOL what? Do you know what terrorism is? this wasn't warfare on a battlefield this was Islamic terrorism.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: pr0ph3t
a reply to: FamCore

It wasn't after the concert at all. it was at 5:45pm uk time For some reason it got changed to 1:30am from 5:30 pm (Initial tweet of controlled explosion). twitter.com...

so it happened before the other major detonation?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore
It is my understanding that they use explosives to blow up...explosives. All they blew up this time were a backpack full of clothes. Maybe they belonged to one of the two homeless guys who helped victims. Who knows?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: AquaAscending
Be careful with that stuff, man. This thread is public and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what you're saying.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Did you just call for a new French Revolution? Lol

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: PRSpinster Well I used to deal in tarot cards and psychic readings. So when I get a feeling to start writing down things that come in to my mind I do so. Obviously I know what it potentially sounds like but what I said was not meant to be taken in such a way as for anyone to gain the idea that something was being planned. I was watching the news and they were doing a segment on the Manchester bombings and my spirit I guess told to write things down because there are some very symbolic/ritualistic things going on. I mean "Dangerous woman" tour? Come on. Its all in plain site.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: PRSpinster
a reply to: AquaAscending
Be careful with that stuff, man. This thread is public and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what you're saying.

My apologies, but I have no idea what your referring to. I'm not very savvy in this way. If you could please explain what 22 means if what you said is about that? Would you be referring to something else ????

thank you

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

Then why bring up aliens Russians and holograms, unless you meant something else? LOL

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Obviously you lack comprehension, he never mentioned the battlefield but

Migrant terrorists should attack military officers when they are off duty

meaning military officers when off duty back in their homeland...whats so hard to understand?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Has anyone addressed the actual forensics shown in the 'leaked' image of what is thought to be a 'detonator'? What that image of a tube shaped object is is very pertinent to the investigation , at least the on scene investigators thought so...

leaked image

Any thoughts or links to discussions about that in particular would be welcome. Typically in these situations the actual forensics are overlooked in lieu of sensationalized off topic cries of havoc, humanity and revenge...

resulting in more war on terror...

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

My thoughts on the two leaked photos were to give the U.S. and the U.K. distance in the investigation.

Prime Minister Theresa May raised British concerns with Trump at a NATO summit in Brussels, telling him intelligence shared between their two countries had to remain secure, in a rare public show of dissatisfaction with Britain's closest security ally.

www.reuters.com...

The same tactics used in similar events in the US are being seen in the UK. Putting distance in the public eye has a way of not conflating the similarities. Again all IMO.

There have been 11 arrests in the past week in relation to this "ring" and they are reporting that they are following the bomb-makers path.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join