It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

I do not accept that. The UK is so far from being a police state than it can be!

Simple fact is I don't live in the UK nor am I privy to a general public consensus so I am to rely on ATS and British media. In this case:

Operation Temperer - the government plan to put thousands of soldiers on the streets in response to a major terrorist threat, was devised in 2015 and had been a secret until it was accidentally leaked to a newspaper.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Comparing that with the Boston bombing in the U.S.

An investigation involving more than 1,000 federal, state and local law enforcement personnel quickly was launched. A breakthrough in the case came less than two days later, when FBI analysts, who had pored through thousands of videos and photographs taken from security cameras in the area where the attack occurred, pinpointed two male suspects.

www.history.com...

Accept what you will but try to see the implications of enhanced military involvement and surveillance.

We are day four after the atrocity. Perhaps the police should set up a website and put all their raw work in the public domain so everyone can try to answer these questions. Bugger due legal process, coroners, sensitivity to the victims, and criminal investigation. However, in the real world...

I would have little problem with them staying fairly hush and issuing statements as they unfold the investigation. However...in the real world, we are led on by tips, and sources and piecemeal sources in such a fashion as to describe a very clever narrative.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Now here is some bonus content. The early reports that I remember stated something like the bomber entered the arena and was stopped in the foyer and that is where
he detonated the device. What stopped him? Who stopped him? There were no security detail listed among the deceased.

Here is one account of a mother at the event:

"So we said we'd stand up there so the children could see us. As people were coming out they were wearing the clothes of Ariana - you know the white, the black,
the pink, because they all sold the merchandise.

"But for one split second I turned and saw what I can only describe as a bright red - that's why it stood out - bright red, with a grey panel down the front with risen bits all over it.

"It was that that stood out because it was so intense, the colour, in this crowd of people.

"As quick as I saw it the explosion happened."

Emma explained that security hadn't stopped people from coming into the foyer to collect people.

"There's security guards on every single door but there's no security stopping people coming into the foyer.

"So anybody can walk in at the end of the night."

www.thesun.co.uk...

Please, feel free to dissect this or add to the FF regarding UK politics.

You say early reports say he was 'stopped'. Then you quote a report that say there was no security in the foyer area to stop him. So how are you seeing a contradiction in what was reported here? He was not stopped in the foyer because there was no security there and no security people to be blown up. The early reports may have said he 'stopped', which he did.

As another poster said. Just because all the evidence is not there presented to you doesn't mean there is a sinister plot. There is still an ongoing investigation and I don't think the top priority is making sure every Tom, Dick and Herbert at home is happy with what is released.

I have no trouble believing some factions in our security services could let things happen but that is not the same as a false flag. I also think you need better evidence before claiming such a thing. At the moment this just seems like a standard response on a conspiracy forum that chooses not to take into account the large probability that - after bombarding the middle east for years and killing hundreds of thousands of civilians in our dubious wars, at least a handful of people from those countries might be motivated to carry out revenge attacks.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DrHammondStoat

Yes, I'm showing the inconsistencies within the narrative. I'm full aware that it is an ongoing investigation.

I need to point this out. The perpetrator is reported dead and yet there are 5000 military personnel in your streets.

I have no trouble believing some factions in our security services could let things happen but that is not the same as a false flag.

It is exactly a false flag. The smaller the conspiracy, the better it can be pulled off.

I also think you need better evidence before claiming such a thing.

I've presented my view thus far with the evidence available. If you have contrary evidence/thoughts/arguments, by all means post them.

At different times, officials have stated that ISIS may number at the 10-30 thousand range. Others have stated that they have been killed by the tens of thousands.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: JinMI

I think it's similar to 9/11. I don't think there was a false flag. I think ISIS legitimately carried out an attack this time, not just claiming some lone wolf nut job as an operative. Just because the Conservative and UKIP party in the UK is taking advantage doesn't mean they did anything to allow or cause that attack to happen.

What eveidence does the govt have that it was ISIS?

intrested to know thanks

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
One of his brothers has told Libyan officials that he knew his brother was going to carry out the attack and that the attacker learned online how to make the explosives.

Labour are closing in on the Tories in polling.

I guess they could of let it happen although with the lengths they are going too in Britain to stop any backlash against Islam it does seem strange to allow Islamic extremists to commit attacks.

What evidence exists to support this claim, just interested, thats all.
thank you.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
I thought it was crazy how they id'd him within hours, just like the convenient 9/11 passports and crap! I mean, people reported limbs everywhere, a bomb that powerful wouldnt have ruined a card in his pocket? And for that matter, what if he was just an innocent dude beside the bomber? How would they even know?

Now there're soldiers in the streets to complement the endless cameras, which do nothing to stop crime, but merely make V for Vendetta come true! Seems like the jihadis/government got what they wanted.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

Precisely my point..regardless of how hard my post may seem.

Quick points would be:
*22 including the perpetrator dead
*Rift created within the IC communities of the US and UK over what seems to be nothing really
*5000 military in the streets
*Rounding up of individuals that still (IIRC) have a right to trial
*Later found that UK's IC knew of him and about him AND his family

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Good observations.

There's a reason the media is ramming photos of dead children down our eyes... Much more so than any other crisis. It's tasteless.

Now when did I last see a photo of a dead baby? HHHmmmmmm

Brilliant thread.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
I'm still on the fence on this one but there were two conflicting stories circulating on social media shortly after the explosion. The first reported that they arrested the perpetrator and the second claimed that he blew himself up. That struck me as odd because both stories popped up at the same time.

Conllfciting stories of what occured are a haulmark of flase flags

exagerating the numbers of dead is also a hualmark of a false flag

Knowing the ideintity of the perp within a short time is also a feature of FF Did the perp carry their ID on them. Why, if they expected their life to spent within the next hour or two would they take their passport or DL? Why do they pricuarly want to be identified?

The perps are rarely taken alive which is another feature

They seemed to know all about the perp within minutes, very sus in my view.
trial runs based on similar events near to the event is also common so therefore very sus.

I see on the Aus news they were looking for 10 accompliances where did they get the intel from so quick?
why is there suddendly 1000 military like police on the streets?

If all the cops in the venue could not stop this bloke how is 1,000 cops on the street going to stop them?

Are the 1,000 cops on the street actually their to intimindate the citzens straight after a traumatic event and so therefore ingrain further the terror and trauma into the citzens?

Was the event used to put militarised police on the streets of the UK for the first time?

The appearance of militarised police on the streets can be traumatic for some anyway.

Does UK law allow for militarised police?

Militarised police are bceoming common in all western countries. Can we ever be sure they are cops and not SAS or military forces, perhaps even military from foreign forces?

The only photos of the blast area itself are very grainy and look like they are taken with a very old model Iphone. Why only them? I would suggest that 90% of the people and perhaps 99% of the kids would have all had modern models of mobile phones. I speculate that near 50% of them would be filming most of the time which would have almost immediatley have been swung in the direction the blast came from.

Why are the early pictures that were published early only show old geryish pictures. Modern JEPGs are 30 meg each these days??

just to many things dont seem right here.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:00 AM
link   
He wasn't stopped. He entered the foyer after the concert had finished and there is little to no security once the concert ends. He didn't need to enter the actual arena, there were 21000 people trying to get out so he had more than enough targets. Its lucky that more weren't killed and maimed.

Today's news indicates he had enough bomb making materials to make at least 2 more bombs in his house. A bloke from the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group lived down the road and its believed he may have helped with instructing Abedi how to make bombs. Police are worried he may have stashed more elsewhere. More arrests have been made as far away as Nuneaton in Warwickshire. Whitehall have now admitted that besides the 500 active cases and the 3000 under scrutiny there are 12000 more awaiting to be investigated or who are known to them but haven't done anything yet. There are police cordons all over various parts of Moss Side.

Now if this was a false flag, something that was allowed to happen, for the benefit of the Conservatives (or whoever) how on earth could they possibly have known when Abedi would act or even if he would act, with any certainty? The only false flag scenario I can imagine is to arrest more suspects but even then with the perp being dead that is still proving tricky

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm not convinced this one was a false flag, but we are absolutely right to question it given 911 was so obviously an inside job.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Well done - nothing surprises me

I remember reading that the 7 7 2005 London bombings consisted of people being recruited for a "exercise" and then it became real.

2005: LONDON UNDERGROUND BOMBING ‘EXERCISES’ TOOK PLACE AT SAME TIME AS REAL ATTACK CULPABILITY COVER SCENARIO ECHOES 9/11 WARGAMES
www.world-exposed.com...

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a ‘crisis management’ advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

other resources

theburningbloggerofbedlam.wordpress.com...

J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign
www.julyseventh.co.uk...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
However...in the real world, we are led on by tips, and sources and piecemeal sources in such a fashion as to describe a very clever narrative.

In the real world there are too many armchair experts.

The fact is that in any fluid and complex situation, such as in this terrorist outrage, you will get all sorts of things happening. These include leaks of shared intel in the US, media commentary, the reported opinion of experts and charlatans alike, emotion and recrimination etc., etc. There are also people who think something is going on, when it is not. They think there's a conspiracy, or a false flag, or some other malfeasance, or whatever. These people make the known facts and speculation fit that fantasy/story, rather than considerin that it is the facts that make the story.

In a week the whole conspiracy crowd will be out in force making the facts fit the fantasy. Not only did it not happen, but it was done by Mossad, or aliens, or the Russians etc… Perhaps Manchester is a hologram? They are all lining up now, hearts a flutter and with sweaty fingers poised above the YouTube video submit button.
edit on 26/5/2017 by paraphi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Please don't conflate my post with what others may or might post.

I've dealt with the facts as they are known now to back up my claim.

Are there not soldiers in the streets? Are they not aiding law enforcement? Are residences being intruded because of this attack?

We don't have to see eye to eye and I certainly appreciate the discussion.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You've bought up some good opinion, however why are you trying to trash this OP?

aliens, or the Russians etc… Perhaps Manchester is a hologram?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
You've bought up some good opinion, however why are you trying to trash this OP?

I am not trying to trash the OP. I am challenging the assertion that the atrocity was a false flag.

As a side note I commented on the likelihood that people will start to invest conspiracy theories. In fact, already seen that there is a hoax going around saying Manchester never happened, which I won't link to because it's just offensive.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Look... my tinfoil hat is as shiny as everyone elses here, but FF just makes no sense in this situation.

First, the ID. Does anyone go out without their wallet? Like, ever? If I leave my wallet, I feel vulnerable. Does he have any reason (considering it was a suicide attack) to have any particular care to leave his ID? Why would that thought even be on his mind? Like most people, he probably has a routine to make sure he's got his usual stuff on his person and habits like that would likely be accentuated by the stress of what he was about to do. I see nothing strange about a bank card being found.

Second, there really is no benefit to any particular party here. On the face of it, I can see how you might think it would push people to the right and you are correct, I'm sure. But the fact of the matter is that Labour have a snowballs chance in hell of winning this election. The election was CALLED by the Tories BECAUSE they knew they already HAD IT IN THE BAG. There is simply no need to push an agenda.

Third, if this was a FF, they would have picked a better narrative, ie. if the attacker had been a recent immigrant, that would have clearly played into immigration fears, so why create a false narrative that does nothing to support your agenda? He was a homegrown discontent and government policy is unable to affect this kind of terrorism. If anything, it weakens the current leaderships - the Tories - position, by going AGAINST their narrative of a "strong and stable leadership". People are more likely to think, "this happened on your watch" or "why was the government (Tories) unable to stop this from happening" than to think, "let's vote Tory to stop terrorism".

Fourth, unsure if there is an element of "recent or contempory drills" at the time/location of the attack etc. as there are with so many of these events that get called out as FF's, but something to consider...

If you had intel of a possible or imminent attack at a particular location, would you not perform drills to combat that very style of attack you have info on? We don't know what the Intelligence Community is privy to, but if they did receive or intercept info that an attack could be incoming, rather than tell the whole public they are about to be attacked by terrorists, is it not better to keep everyone calm and just carry out drills in the area, that show visibility of police/military force to put off the would-be terrorist, or simply to get to a state of readiness for if/when it does happen.

Lastly, as evil as I know human beings have the capacity to be, if this had been orchestrated or even allowed to happen by the government, WHY OH WHY WOULD YOU TARGET CHILDREN! Maybe I am just being naive, but I find it hard to resolve that a government will specifically target children at a concert.

I find it easy to believe that a terrorist would attack children at the concert of an American performer.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

First off I don't believe this to be a false flag event.

Salmon Abedi did this act out of pure hatred for people enjoying themselves... probably something he couldn't do due to his own upbringing problems. Secondly he was born here a Libyan and I guess his Mother/Father told him stories about Britain invading Libya which probably didn't help his mental state... he grew up to hate where he lived and so therefore visited areas such as Libya & Syria to find out more about this ISIS and the deathcult religon. After this he came back to England and proceeded to do what he did at the MEN.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
The timing certainly couldn't be better for the Tories.

And I'm sure that was at least part of his deranged thinking, because keeping the Tories in power is good for ISIS and Islamic Terror groups. Our government has been responding to events precisely the way the terrorists want them to respond.

Wouldn't like to say it was false flag though. Just, very very convenient for May and co.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

Well done - nothing surprises me

I remember reading that the 7 7 2005 London bombings consisted of people being recruited for a "exercise" and then it became real.

2005: LONDON UNDERGROUND BOMBING ‘EXERCISES’ TOOK PLACE AT SAME TIME AS REAL ATTACK CULPABILITY COVER SCENARIO ECHOES 9/11 WARGAMES
www.world-exposed.com...

A consultancy agency with government and police connections was running an exercise for an unnamed company that revolved around the London Underground being bombed at the exact same times and locations as happened in real life on the morning of July 7th.

On a BBC Radio 5 interview that aired on the evening of the 7th, the host interviewed Peter Power, Managing Director of Visor Consultants, which bills itself as a ‘crisis management’ advice company, better known to you and I as a PR firm.

Peter Power was a former Scotland Yard official, working at one time with the Anti Terrorist Branch.

Power told the host that at the exact same time that the London bombings were taking place, his company was running a 1,000 person strong exercise which drilled the London Underground being bombed at the exact same locations, at the exact same times, as happened in real life.

other resources

theburningbloggerofbedlam.wordpress.com...

J7: The July 7th Truth Campaign
www.julyseventh.co.uk...

What you fail to quote is that the Peter Power anti-terrorist exercise was purely a "paper exercise" NOT involving 1000 real persons who were actually out and about in the London Underground. The notion that the four London 7/7 bombers were participating in this exercise is a piece of lunacy dreamt up by 7/7 conspiracy theorists. Anyone who has seen the MI5 secret videos showing the bombers rehearsing their amateur jihadi tactics in the English countryside would quickly realise that the idea of their signing up as loyal citizens for a government antiterrorist drill is nonsense. It also contradicts the claim made by some of them (including an old Cambridge University friend of mine) that the four men could not have been in London at the time of the bombings because the train that they were supposed to have taken from Luton had been cancelled.

The Peter Power admission is weak evidence that 7/7 was a false-flag attack. If it had been a cover operation for a black op, as some claim, do you really believe that the exercise would have been made public on a radio interview, knowing that it would attract immediate suspicion and questions being asked? Of course not! Why take the risk? The truth is, Peter Power was completely in the dark about what was really going on ....
edit on 26-5-2017 by micpsi because: Typo corrected.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join