It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
I would like to again mention that no where in this thread has there been a denial of events nor the premise for a staged event. I hope you can be ok with the fact that not everyone sees eye to eye on supposed FF events.

Absolutely. However, if you look you will find several sites (not ATS yet) suggesting Manchester was a hoax and staged. I won't post the links. If find them offensive.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

As do I and this is certainly not that nor will I seek them out.

My belief is that there are bigger players here. If I'm wrong, I've done no harm.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Uploaded with no text- so sorry !!!! This is the screen shot from the witness.... NO time stamp but the date on my phone was Monday 6.47pm PST

edit on 27-5-2017 by violetsareblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-5-2017 by violetsareblue because: missing text

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: violetsareblue

Nice grab. I've seen a few accounts of two loud bangs and they did in fact state the main doors.

Interesting.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Why block an exit at the end of a show?????

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: violetsareblue

Well, it couldn't be completely blocked. Short answer is I don't know.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

There is not a single night when I go to bed that I don't ask myself that very question.
After being involved in a major effort in providing intel pre 9/11 that fell upon deaf ears, I still can't answer.
But what I can tell you, is actionable intel is totally ignored all the time.

True but I put taht down to 'known knowns' of human error and fiscal constraints rather than conspiracy.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: bastion

If the conspiracy is to fuel wars and boogeymen to fight?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: violetsareblue
Uploaded with no text- so sorry !!!! This is the screen shot from the witness.... NO time stamp but the date on my phone was Monday 6.47pm PST

That is an interesting account!

Here's a link to the story: Link

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   

The motive and mastermind(s) are the issues of this thread.

Right.. because it couldn't possibly be an attack by a radicalized terrorist. It makes -much- more sense apparently, that some super-secret and apparently ultra-villainous organization would target children for some baffling agenda that no one can figure out.

Bad reporting and conflicting reports because of a chaotic event isn't really proof of a false flag you know.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit

Right.. because it couldn't possibly be an attack by a radicalized terrorist. It makes -much- more sense apparently, that some super-secret and apparently ultra-villainous organization would target children for some baffling agenda that no one can figure out.

Bad reporting and conflicting reports because of a chaotic event isn't really proof of a false flag you know.

Nice strawman.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

If the conspiracy is to fuel wars and boogeymen to fight?

As much as I hate the Tories, they're not stupid enough for us to declare war on ourselves or have May in charge of the Home Office when all the reports were recieved and cuts to police, borders and SIS were introduced.
edit on 27-5-2017 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Think bigger.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Think bigger.

SIS planted the bomb to remove their political allies, the Tories from power to be replaced by Labour whose leader has voted against all encroaching anti-teror bills and surveillance state powers despite the fact Labour are unlikely to get in still? Sorry, makes no sense whatever way it's cut, it's grasping at straws without evidence or motive.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: fleabit

Nice strawman.

So logical fact is a strawman, yet the utter lack of anything resembling proof of a false flag in the OP isn't? Ok.. we are in bizzaro world now. Typically how these threads evolve is an OP will list some flimsy connection trying to prove something is a false flag (in this case.. apparently just having an election coming was the impetus). Then as the thread goes on, people will interject their own ideas about how something is weird in their head. By the time the thread is done, it is constructed of nothing -but- straw from a hundred different sources, none of which have proof, but seems to convince everyone that the original story was a fabrication. According to ATS, there hasn't been an actual crime committed by a crazy person, someone getting revenge, or a terror attack, in decades.

(post by gedweffengeoffrey removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Your comment was a strawman argument. You were responding to me and no where have I advanced the argument that this bombing "couldn't possibly be an attack by a radicalized terrorist." Nor did I advance the argument that "bad reporting and conflicting reports" are "proof of a false flag."

And you continued with your strawman arguments in your last comment, as well, when you said "According to ATS, there hasn't been an actual crime committed by a crazy person, someone getting revenge, or a terror attack, in decades." As if all the members of ATS speak with one unified voice.

Apparently, you don't know what a strawman fallacy is:

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while refuting an argument that was not advanced by that opponent. One who engages in this fallacy is said to be "attacking a straw man".

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
OMG.

Children DIED!!!!

I'm sure they did but I want to see some pictures of the scene made available (maybe from a distance) I know its a horror to the families but it would put more pressure on the British govt to do something, by hiding the photos it diminishes the event to some extent. Don"t hide the horror and then tell us to remain calm with resolve, the photos are too horrible we will protect your sensibilities but not your lives.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
There's one massive hole in the theory that this is a false flag attack designed to bolster Theresa May's chances in the election.

The hole is this. Even LABOUR Party leaders claim that Theresa May is on course for a massive landslide, possibly larger than the Thatcher landslide in 1982. This was being reported at least a week before Manchester.

There is no reason for Theresa May (or anyone else in Govt) to force a false flag to force a good result for the current British Govt, that result is almost destined to happen already.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

All that plus the unwritten rule of British values and ethics is don't play politics with dead kids, denying the oxygen on publicity and 'keep calm, carry on' so would never work to change public opinion or the election result even if she wasn't certain to win by a landslide.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join