It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

The foyer where the bomb went off is a shared foyer between the metro line and the Manchester Arena. To get into the Arena you need to go through security. To get into the foyer, you don't. I will post the link if i find it to an interview with a former security guard at the arena. He basically states there is no way you can seperate the two areas (without demolition and rebuild). Although anyone who has ever been there could tell you the same thing.

Some nutter who is part of a clear and identifiable network blows up kids and here we are discussing false flag attacks with flawed "evidence" presented to support the claim. People are sick in the head.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson

I'm not ready to jump on the bandwagon yet, but a couple of things have stood out to me in addition to the points you make. First, within an hour or two, the authorities told the police they had ID'ed the bomber. I submit this is one of the clear signs of a false flag. Generally, even when there is no chaotic scene and the authorities know exactly what happened, they don't make these types of statements until all of the facts are collected, collated and given to the superiors.

Secondly, the authorities in Libya almost instantly scooped up the dad and the brother and attributed incriminating statements to the brother. I've been lead to believe that Libya is a complete anarchy between warring Islamic factions. And yet their "authorities" quickly respond to request from Britain for help?

I agree with you. Also the numerology angle seems most interesting. So many other such events have happened on the 22nd of the month.

As far as the brothers, the family in Libya and other things, it's similar how the Boston Bombing story developed.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Denoli
Corbyn is an A HOLE and is trying to blame us for the terrorist attack

No he's saying foreign policy hasn't helped, backed by a cross party investigation, foreign affairs committee
Using a Tory loving source

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
All about the people who Leak!
make them into BIG evil criminals.
so they can use new Laws to go after them.

its all to Stop leaker's.
so they can put a stop to the information
the public keep getting. keep us dumb.

did trump say "beautiful babies" over the dead at Manchester?
terror in france, england then troops on the streets.
getting the people of the west use't to it.

the Next one will be US again (911)
then troops on US streets.
it will be Big and nasty. like a bomb at the superbowl.
they could use a drone. then they get to Bann them to.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Denoli
Corbyn is an A HOLE and is trying to blame us for the terrorist attack

No he's saying foreign policy hasn't helped, backed by a cross party investigation, foreign affairs committee
Using a Tory loving source

I agree that Corbyn has stated a fact - if you bomb/invade/ kill the citizens especially non combatants of a country/countries then there is an obvious risk. I think what is sickening to many people is that he is seen as making political capital out of it. Possibly more sickening because it was the last but one Labour Prime Minister who was in charge and decided to go with the Weapons of Mass Destruction theory.

Having said that, to suggest that the man who committed the atrocities in Manchester was 'allowed' to do so is fairly pathetic, even on a conspiracy site.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
he wasn't an innocent standing next to the bomber...he called his mom just before he blew himself up.....the other story...it was said he was turned away from entering the ACTUAL arena....this arena is attached to the promanade area with the mcdonals it leads to the public transit...they said he was turned away and went back through the promanade area where parents were waiting and people said security was not checking people in THAT area...we will see when more come out

originally posted by: Ridhya
I thought it was crazy how they id'd him within hours, just like the convenient 9/11 passports and crap! I mean, people reported limbs everywhere, a bomb that powerful wouldnt have ruined a card in his pocket? And for that matter, what if he was just an innocent dude beside the bomber? How would they even know?

Now there're soldiers in the streets to complement the endless cameras, which do nothing to stop crime, but merely make V for Vendetta come true! Seems like the jihadis/government got what they wanted.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I don't know how to feel about that.
My gut tells me the card would have been obliterated.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

This is why conspiracy theorists get a bad rap.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
The conspiracy is the intelligence agencies are well aware these people are in the country and are going to attack.So ask yourself why a declaration of war is not ever happened.
They also know who did the attack long before the media claims to know.Corrupted government is going on.
They also are well aware the speeches to the Muslim world will amount to nothing.
edit on 26-5-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
All it proves is that like all events like this one, there is chaos, incorrect reporting as it happens, jumping to conclusions, bad reporting after the fact, which all lead up to a lot of conflicting facts.

For ATS, that means every single event is a false flag. There isn't a single major event that hasn't been called a false flag here, as far as I can remember, for years. Every event that was misreported, every mistake made by a journalist or the police is considered proof of the false flag.

Is -everything- a false flag? Obviously not. There actually are crazy people, people with mental disease, radicals and lost people indoctrinated to zealot causes. Real, non-faked tragedies actually do occur. What gets me is how long before authorities have come to conclusions, before their investigation is even close to complete, people here have already figured it all out. Without access to the evidence, other than what they hear from MSM. MSM is their supposed "proof".. when MSM was the outlet that gave them bad information in the first place. It's ironic.

Are there false flags? I'm sure there are a few, but I imagine it's around 97% less often than ATS posters think.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

From my sources ,they say this was betrayal of the elite,some within the elite didn't play ball as they all do when false flags are staged.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Does anyone know exactly when Salman Abedi returned from Libya? All the reports I have seen simply mention "days ago/before."

I have a reason for asking and also think it's strange we don't have an exact date of return reported. That should be easy enough info for officials to nail down.

(S&F for the OP, BTW)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It wasn't after the concert at all. it was at 5:45pm uk time For some reason it got changed to 1:30am from 5:30 pm (Initial tweet of controlled explosion). twitter.com...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
False flags permeate history, but that doesn't make every event a false flag, but at least some suspicion is warranted for sure.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

This is why conspiracy theorists get a bad rap.

Why is that?

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Read up.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The son of Libyan parents, who reportedly fled their native country and sought refuge in the UK, he is thought to have come back to Britain from Libya just days before the massacre.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I find it hard to believe that they know where he lives, whom his family is, what he used, where he got the materials and so fourth.

BUT. The details regarding international traffic are the sketchy piece of business?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

To get into the Arena you need to go through security.

I pointed this out in the OP. Counter that with the witness claim also within the OP.

Some nutter who is part of a clear and identifiable network blows up kids and here we are discussing false flag attacks with flawed "evidence" presented to support the claim. People are sick in the head.

Were they not identified before the bombing?

You are making it clear that you don't quite understand what a false flag entails. I've two posts now with explanations.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
False flags permeate history, but that doesn't make every event a false flag, but at least some suspicion is warranted for sure.

Obviously not, but there are patterns to them....at least to the ones I personally suspect as being false flags.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: MotherMayEye

The son of Libyan parents, who reportedly fled their native country and sought refuge in the UK, he is thought to have come back to Britain from Libya just days before the massacre.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

I find it hard to believe that they know where he lives, whom his family is, what he used, where he got the materials and so fourth.

BUT. The details regarding international traffic are the sketchy piece of business?

We need that date. When exactly did he return from Libya?I think that info is being purposefully obfuscated.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

But you realize the OP is not denying that, eh?

The motive and mastermind(s) are the issues of this thread.

ETA: Or you may have meant that sarcastically. Either way, someone was bound to say that in response to this thread.
edit on 26-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join