It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Yea, only statement I can find is "returned from Libya a few days ago." This is something that could be easily proven/disproven. There is zero reason to not have that information.

For the thread, why is this important??

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Yea, only statement I can find is "returned from Libya a few days ago." This is something that could be easily proven/disproven. There is zero reason to not have that information.

For the thread, why is this important??

I hesitate to say and it may not be important (for my purposes), but I'll PM, you.
edit on 26-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian
a reply to: JinMI
Some nutter who is part of a clear and identifiable network blows up kids and here we are discussing false flag attacks with flawed "evidence" presented to support the claim. People are sick in the head.

*This*.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: youcanttellthepeople

originally posted by: Flavian
Some nutter who is part of a clear and identifiable network blows up kids and here we are discussing false flag attacks with flawed "evidence" presented to support the claim. People are sick in the head.

*This*.

Nothing about any of it is 'clear.' so NOT this.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
WOW, cool aid much?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

I do hope you're not intending to fling insults with a run-on sentence and improper spelling.

Mine expanding upon your point?

(post by User1138 removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
But even if it was, Fu@k ISIS, whatever gets e'm dead is good enough for me. Also, even if it was what the hell can we do about it? Vote democrat or republican? LMAO

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Memes...yes. Valid point.

Next.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Yes...git Isis! It will only cost your freedoms.

You can acknowledge what is happening around you for starters. Reading the OP and responding to its contents is another route.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

WOW! You sure struck some nerves! Kudos! I think you did something right!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Are you suggesting that they are not murdering thousands, sometimes on camera? If not then who is exactly?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Eh, your line of questioning is total BS. Someone is murdering thousands and millions. You call it ISIS, many of us wonder if ISIS is a machinated scapegoat. Machinated by who "exactly?" Well, that is a question none of us can answer without investigative and subpoena powers.

The OP may have other thoughts even.

Regardless, it's all fairgame to scrutinizing.
edit on 26-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

You should find another place to post. You have displayed your ignorance not only to the information provided but the meaning of the words which the thread entails even though it is clearly outlined and sourced.

While I'm happy to discuss the events and dissenting arguments, it will not argue with petulant memes.

(post by User1138 removed for a manners violation)
(post by MotherMayEye removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

You may find this article interesting MME.

Abedi’s name was not on any international terror alerts or watch lists, and he was not monitored during his brief stopover.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
KNOCK IT OFF

The topic is not and never will be each other. I suggest it stop now, or you may lose your posting privileges.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Eh, your line of questioning is total BS. Someone is murdering thousands and millions. You call it ISIS, many of us wonder if ISIS is a machinated scapegoat. Machinated by who "exactly?" Well, that is a question none of us can answer without investigative and subpoena powers.

The OP may have other thoughts even.

Regardless, it's all fairgame to scrutinizing.

Ok, so i'll vote democrat that'll fix it? Talk is cheap, my point is that you have no point beyond "vast conspiracy" Which I agree there is, but we both just seem to be on opposite sides of what they are. My guess it's somewhere in the middle but nobody wants to have that conversation.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

My guess it's somewhere in the middle but nobody wants to have that conversation.

What conversation? You have the free reign to bring that argument either here or in your own thread.

The only political dots I connected are the right in the UK, which by US standards is something we've not seen in a very long time, and the authoritarian tactics being utilized directly in the aftermath.

If this were being done in the US there would be martial law threads all over ATS.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join