It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The False Flag that is the Manchester Bombing

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   
My God, not everything HAS to be a conspiracy.

There's nothing in anything you posted that points to false flag or hidden agendas beyond very slightly interesting.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
MY issue is, why is it globalists vs Fascists? and not the fact that they are the exact same thing. The ruling elite playing both sides against each other, while we sit back and let them, and post about it on ATS.

I agree with you, and JinMI who I appreciate his OP, may be misunderstanding you. Now it is a pissing match. I think you BOTH are on to something. User1138 it probably is somewhere in the middle but JinMI has connected some dots that make some of , at least some, say hmmmmm. You two have good points,, CARRY ON!
edit on 27-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: User1138
Because you seem to be turning the murder of 22 into a partisan issue. I am not very familiar with UK politics but in the US the establishment left and the establishment right are the fundamentally the exact same party, "reaping all the rewards" as you say, with only a few different laws and bills between them. What we are hoping for with President Trump is that he will dismantle some of that self-serving bureaucracy we have in the US, that is turning your countries government into INGSOC.

Again a GOOD Point User1138... We all are seeing this. I think Jin has been saying (rather well if you don't mind) to "ask yourself, in this case, who benefits IF IT IS something other than a lone nutjob?"

I don't have the answers but I do NOT trust Gov.

Remember the Pink Floyd Wall Tour by Roger Waters?

For the song "Mother" he asks in it "Mother should I trust the government?"
Here in Nashville TN, USA we saw on the Wall he had it written

"NO F'ing WAY"

and he spelled it out!

I am with Pink Floyd on this one!! Jin and you both appear to be with Roger and I is my point.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AquaAscending
Something told me to write this down:
Ariana Grande Manchester 22 dead
Big White Man Chester Cheeto killed 22nd
Take it for what you will. Did not want to start a new thread.

Star for you because you made me laugh. I felt like I had no choice but a criminal or Trump SO I voted DJT.. But "they" will come after you if he gets whacked that day!

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
Here's a couple of facts that have not been mentioned.

1. Salman Abadi flew from Turkey to Germany four days prior to the event.

2. His name had been on international watch list, it was removed prior to the event.

This thing really stinks.

Buck

Where did you get this and WOW if is true?

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: bastion

If the conspiracy is to fuel wars and boogeymen to fight?

THAT DOES make sense. I hope you're wrong and my distrust, though earned, is wrong.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

2. His name had been on international watch list, it was removed prior to the event.

Buck

It stinks only if you see it as evidence of a false-flag attack. It clearly is nothing of the kind and so it does not "stink". There are literally 1000s of people in Britain being monitored and on lists. This guy unfortunately never got moved up the list because he never did anything serious enough to warrant the promotion. There is nothing per se suspicious about travelling from Turkey to Germany and only the paranoid mind of someone who sees false flags everytime there is a terrorist attack would be concerned about it or regard it as evidence that he was allowed to carry out his despicable act. It's sheer lunacy.

The trouble with some of you is that you are so conditioned to scream "false flag" that you clutch at any straw in order to justify your vacuous claims.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi

originally posted by: Justoneman

Buck

It stinks only if you see it as evidence of a false-flag attack. It clearly is nothing of the kind and so it does not "stink". There are literally 1000s of people in Britain being monitored and on lists. This guy unfortunately never got moved up the list because he never did anything serious enough to warrant the promotion. There is nothing per se suspicious about travelling from Turkey to Germany and only the paranoid mind of someone who sees false flags everytime there is a terrorist attack would be concerned about it or regard it as evidence that he was allowed to carry out his despicable act. It's sheer lunacy.

The trouble with some of you is that you are so conditioned to scream "false flag" that you clutch at any straw in order to justify your vacuous claims.

Get a grip. It is WOW no matter what happened if they dropped his name from the watch list and then WHAMMO. Doesn't have to be a FF and who the hell cares then...

Was his named dropped of the list after trips to places where he could get 'radicalized'?

IF SO, then someone's ass should be getting fired at bare minimum...

We need answers to questions like this to prevent teenage children attending an event being splattered like dove's in a dove hunt.

Some of you are oriented to hating the phrase FF and any 'possibility' to think straight. Follow the data not the comments from the speculation.
edit on 27-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Some new conflicting information emerging.

CCTV footage shows Salman Abedi, 22, shortly before his suicide attack on an Ariana Grande concert at Manchester arena on Monday night.

The CCTV images show Abedi in glasses, wearing a black puffa jacket, baseball cap, jeans and trainers and carrying the rucksack containing the device that killed 22 people and injured 119 others.

The only account I can find at the moment:

"But for one split second I turned and saw what I can only describe as a bright red - that's why it stood out - bright red, with a grey panel down the front with risen bits all over it. "It was that that stood out because it was so intense, the colour, in this crowd of people. "As quick as I saw it the explosion happened."

www.thesun.co.uk...

No mention of the backpack in that account nor a picture in the supplied photograph.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

Im not sure if i can post a link because the page contains multiple posts of graphic content and i dont want to violate T&C's.

If you search through the morbid reality sub reddit you should be able to find a video that was uploaded 3 days ago by user poorly_timed_leg0las, of uncensored footage from inside the foyer area shortly after the explosion.

Further searching of the users profile leads to another post linking to an imgur account showing shrapnel damage to a iphone that one of the critically injured was holding to her ear as the incident took place.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

all im saying is , google UK bombings, then google UK general elections

and never put it past a government to use the deaths of humans to gain political advantage and remove our rights at the same time!

#s the #ing lot of them

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

I think those on a terror watch list are just the same as pedophiles
there is no such thing as a low risk terrorist or pedophile , and its only a matter of time before they # up some kids lives.

Get them all in jail

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jam89

Not really anything graphic in that video. You can definitely post these.

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 04:57 AM
link   
what gets me is that woman who was interviewed on skynews. she complained to security about another woman next to her who was acting suspicious and then gets told off for it.
this woman disappeared before the explosion but nothing has come of it.

also ive been museums and tiny little events like a 40s weekend and peoples bags where searched and anything bigger than a backpack was denied, yet this huge event people where barely checked.
ive been to the birmingham nec and we are always checked every single bag.

theres a lot that doesnt add up, like the local fire station being denied entry to the arena after the bombing as it was dangerous (durrr).

also what gets me is the fact what 12 hours before may was back tracking on policies she wanted to bring in because people were angry, and colbyn was starting to be more popular, now the news are going on and on about colbyn is pro terrorists, nice little coincidence there

on a side note yes children died but this is why we need to question it

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a video of a staged attack in manchester which is eerily like the one on monday[yvid]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MB9jHOJ_Vg/yvid]
edit on 28/5/2017 by kerrichin because: (no reason given)

edit on 28/5/2017 by kerrichin because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: kerrichin

theres a lot that doesnt add up, like the local fire station being denied entry to the arena after the bombing as it was dangerous (durrr).

That's standard practice in such events - gold, silver and bronze command have designated meeting zones in emergency response and contingency planning - while there was clearly a massive cock up by not having officers trained to clear areas in the City on 24/7 standby the whole point of holding back is to avoid them all being killed which would leave victims completely stranded with no ability to deal with the situation causing mass loss of life, instead of facing an agonising delay and potentially a few deaths. Thankfully a huge review into it will be taking place.

I live in Lancashire and have been told what our plans are for similar events and they're painfully #. Prior to relocating to the current nuclear bunker (meant to be top secret but leaked prior to relocation) Gold command and the entire response plan was put in a standard metal filing cabinet with a lock on it inside a County office. All anyone had to do to get it was open one door, go up some stairs and one tap with a hammer on the cabinet door and they've got the full response plan. Despite the obvious sensitivity of the information and it being critical to national security to keep it top secret, the office in question had little to no reservations in openly discussing it and inviting visitors into the office on field trips to discuss the files (and have said cabinet left open at the time).

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
Some new conflicting information emerging.

No mention of the backpack in that account nor a picture in the supplied photograph.

I just saw these pics on the Daily Mail and the thing that SCREAMS "FAKE" to me is the "spot-the-difference" game that goes with them...

Check picture 1 above that you posted and then check out the second one below:

How does his hat miraculously have a badge/label dissappear when the two shots are obviously taken so close together?

FALSE FLAG IMO and doctored pics as evidence.

Someone's going to be in BIG trouble unless this is deliberate and designed to cause conflict among the sheeple. Wouldn't be surprised if the pics dissappear from news sources soon which is why I grabbed copies as soon as I noticed.

Eyes open folks, I'm sure there's more to come.
edit on 28/5/2017 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Nice catch!

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

I just checked both of these photos using FotoForensics , which allows you to analyse the error level analysis
which in a normal photo would show areas of high contrast low contrast are the same colour
if you lool at the ELA for both pictures you can clearly see in the picture without hat badge that areas of high contrast should show as white like the hat badge the buckle of the bag and the coat logo are all white in the original , look at the same photo sans hat badge and the areas of high contrast are all black meaning that its been edited

but why edit the photo ?

fotoforensics.com...
edit on 28-5-2017 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: sapien82
but why edit the photo ?

Because if it doesn't exist, create it.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join