It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: randomthoughts12
a reply to: xuenchen
Yes they keep breaking the law but there is no actual intent. This is how they will claim it. They should rot for it honestly.
They want us as individuals and divided. Team HUMAN was god and natures intent.
In criminal law, intent is one of three general classes of mens rea necessary to constitute a conventional, as opposed to strict liability, crime. A more formal, generally synonymous legal term is scienter: intent or knowledge of wrongdoing.
originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: xuenchen
Coming from the Right Wing, I find this all very hypocritical.
originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: burntheships
We can start with the GOP impeaching Clinton over his affair with that woman but only got him when he lied about it. Meanwhile, the very same GOP'ers pushing for it were also having affairs themselves. Or we can start with their constant attacks on Obama, e.g. The Birther BS. Right Wing media was always attacking Obama trying to find a way to get him out of office & not every attack was at all based in reality. How do you forget this?
originally posted by: fleabit
What an effing stupid thread.
So.. what are you going to do.. arrest all of CNN for their evil transgressions? Shoot them in a firing line? Life in prison for all? How about.. Trump stops acting like a moronic buffoon, giving media outlets a plethora of ammunition to shoot his dumb ass on a weekly basis. Yea.. how about that instead.
originally posted by: Justoneman
originally posted by: namelesss
originally posted by: xuenchen
DEAR CNN: Circulation Of FALSE Information To SABOTAGE A Presidency Is A FELONY
DEAR TRUMP: The circulation of classified information that puts lives in jeopardy, to our 'enemies', is an impeachable felony!
(Pay no attention to the huge elephant in the room, distract to the 'false news' (anything threatening to Trump)...)
'True' and 'false' is merely a matter of Perspective, as Trump has noted.
News is news is news is entertainment.
If you are naive enough to 'believe' it, the onus is on you.
Well, were you saying the DOJ go after Hillary and Obama for aiding and abetting ISIS? I didn't think so but what is fair for one is fair for all.
We aren't at war with Russia but we are with ISIS....
Think about these thing carefully, you are treading on yourself by following the lead of those who would have your very freedoms.
originally posted by: lakenheath24
a reply to: namelesss
Hey, If Hillary can do it with classified servers, then why cant Trump? (That was a tad sarcastic just in case one missed it)
(a) Criminal Violation.—
(1)In general.—Whoever engages in any conduct with intent to convey false or misleading information under circumstances where such information may reasonably be believed and where such information indicates that an activity has taken, is taking, or will take place that would constitute a violation of chapter 2, 10, 11B, 39, 40, 44, 111, or 113B of this title, section 236 of the Atomic: Energy Act of 1954 (42 U.S.C. 2284), or section 46502, the second sentence of section 46504, section 46505(b)(3) or (c), section 46506 if homicide or attempted homicide is involved, or section 60123(b) of title 49, shall—
(A) be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both;
(B) if serious bodily injury results, be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both; and
(C) if death results, be fined under this title or imprisoned for any number of years up to life, or both.
42 U.S. Code § 2284 - Sabotage of nuclear facilities or fuel
(a) Physical damage to facilities, etc.Any person who knowingly destroys or causes physical damage to—
(1) any production facility or utilization facility licensed under this chapter;
(2) any nuclear waste treatment, storage, or disposal facility licensed under this chapter;
(3) any nuclear fuel for a utilization facility licensed under this chapter, or any spent nuclear fuel from such a facility;
(4) any uranium enrichment, uranium conversion, or nuclear fuel fabrication facility licensed or certified by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission;
(5) any production, utilization, waste storage, waste treatment, waste disposal, uranium enrichment, uranium conversion, or nuclear fuel fabrication facility subject to licensing or certification under this chapter during construction of the facility, if the destruction or damage caused or attempted to be caused could adversely affect public health and safety during the operation of the facility;
(6) any primary facility or backup facility from which a radiological emergency preparedness alert and warning system is activated; or
(7) any radioactive material or other property subject to regulation by the Commission that, before the date of the offense, the Commission determines, by order or regulation published in the Federal Register, is of significance to the public health and safety or to common defense and security; 
or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both, and, if death results to any person, shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life.
(b) Unauthorized use or tampering with facilities, etc.
Any person who knowingly causes an interruption of normal operation of any such facility through the unauthorized use of or tampering with the machinery, components, or controls of any such facility, or attempts or conspires to do such an act, shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned for not more than 20 years, or both, and, if death results to any person, shall be imprisoned for any term of years or for life.