It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How long have you been on this planet?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

that`s the truth we were always out looking for girls to pick up.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: schuyler

Grandpa, what did I tell you about using the internet? Please be careful, it's dangerous around here.

I helped INVENT the Internet, Sonny! Back in the Arpanet days we didn't let the rifraff in here like they are today.

Do you know Al Gore?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: JinMI
My tattoo says:

Made in 1982
Best by 2032, discard after.

Are you for real!? That's awesome! I have my birth day (the day # of the month) tattooed on me because of a pact me and 3 friends had, but yours has a little more to it
that's awesome my friend

Yep, it sits opposite cheek from my "No Regerts" tattoo.

Tell em Scotty P! know what I'm sayin?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Mah credo!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
1977... So, I am, technically, forty years old. I have the mentality of a seventy year old. As you can imagine, I am just a "barrel of monkeys" to be around.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I'm doing big 50 in Aug!!a reply to: BlueJacket

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
How long have you been on this planet?

Before this planet was, I Am/We Are! *__-
(Charleton Heston voice!)

edit on 15-5-2017 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I turned 26 on April 30th.

In real life you probably wouldn't expect me to have some of the interests that I do_ and that are reflected here on ATS

I wasn't always on the shining path as I like to say, but thankfully I have matured at least to the point where I can understand the importance of the subject matter discussed here, which helps structure certain aspects of my own personal ideology and belief system.

I used to be pretty naive; in the sense that you really couldn't tell me anything because I thought I had it all figured out. For the most part I am past that now.

I speak with an urban accent/vernacular, combined with an expansive vocabulary.

I've always had my own style that I pride myself in when it comes to how I dress and how I carry myself.

I've never changed in regards to my style or the way I speak, however, I've come to realize the importance of being respectful in the real world and empathizing with what others might be going through.

ATS has helped make me into a better person I must say, and has taught me a lot about how people from all over the world feel about certain situations. It also feels good to share stories/news and other information with like minded individuals.

I've always known I was bright and intellectually gifted, and today thankfully I try to let that show through - as opposed to acting like a self centered know it all - who only thinks about himself.
___

And that's word, too.

Lol.
edit on 16-5-2017 by iunlimited491 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I just completed 51 trips around the sun about an hour ago. The young ones around have been calling me "pops" for a few years now. I'm still not used to it but I guess it is starting to sink into my thick skull that I'm technically over the hill.
edit on 5/15/2017 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more words, different words too

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

During which lifetime? There's the mental, physical, emotional, and chronological. Each was different, VERY different and lasted for vastly different amounts of time and all are gone now save one....

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

You are older than me, so, tell em Pops!
And Happy Birthday!
edit on 16-5-2017 by network dude because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: iunlimited491

My epiphany was about the same time in life. I had to call me dad and tell him that I discovered that he might be right about some of the things he had been telling me for years. You sound grounded. I like it.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
My age? Would that be in Elf years or my years? I'm with the group who didn't have computers growing up and we played outside...a lot! Just turned 59 in April. I feel different ages depending on the mood I'm in for the day.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   

I'll be 52 this Summer.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth

I have the mentality of a seventy year old.

Don't sell yourself short man, it's like 170.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
I just completed 51 trips around the sun about an hour ago. The young ones around have been calling me "pops" for a few years now. I'm still not used to it but I guess it is starting to sink into my thick skull that I'm technically over the hill.

Happy Birthday OveR! And Happy Birthday to Hazardous today!

Born in 67 and graduated in 85. Will be 50 in December.
Generation X rocks

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Grandpa, what did I tell you about using the internet? Please be careful, it's dangerous around here.

And to to Shuyler-
What happened with Scarlett Rose? You didn't send us pics or videos or anything? .....

Oh, sorry. Here's Scarlett Rose coming off the line at Bowling Green Assembly.

And here's the story of how it all went down.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Happy Birthday to those I missed!!!!!!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Seeing your picture on that Corvette forum was eye opening to me. I know we all have our own mental images of what members look like based on avatars and the way they talk too. Damn, you look older than I thought you would. Sorry, I don't mean any disrespect but you remind me of a guy I went to school with and we were good friends. He looks his age, which is 59, and I guess I don't. Anyway, I didn't mean to offend you or anything, I very much like your posts on here. I also like your avatar, I guess that's what's really bothering me here, I expected you to look like that... lol.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Born in 1960

too old to do any math..

you do it....lol

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join