It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
McCabe is under DOJ investigation.

He should have recused himself from the Clinton email
Investigation.

He will be next

Is there anyone left who is not compromised in regards to the Clinton investigation? This is ridicilous.

link   
Honestly I would rather see a career field agent elevated to the position... than another political appointee with the right DC connections..

Yea yea.. .I know never happen.. but could you imagine a bitter crusty old field agent angry at DC suddenly given the chance to shake up the FBI and make it do its job again... the chaos would be glorious to behold.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

How dare you refute a customized google search as a source!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Stop Reading Trumps tweets.

Nooooooo! Keep reading them! That way you'll be so busy thinking about what he's tweeting, you'll never expect him to do what he's doing.

TheRedneck

link   
I swear....I rub my eyes, and my neck...and yet somehow I think there's still hope.

BUT THIS:

This is how the world sees us right now.
I have no idea who made it. But EVERYONE has seen it by now. Show me to the FEMAgate, please.
edit on 5/9/2017 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

It will be interesting to see if the Dem's do try to spin this as if they did not want him gone also. To do so would be the height of hypocrisy and dishonesty.

So during the HRC Email investigation...

AG Loretta Lynch recused herself from that investigation..

Comey was left to conduct the investigation..

KINDA LIKE...

Jeff Sessions recusing himself from the Russia Investigation...

And Comey being left to head the investigation..

SO..What if after Loretta Lynch recused herself...President Obama fired Comey before he concluded the HRC investigation?

How would have the GOP felt about that?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Wikileaks is saying McCabe is now in charge. Fox guarding the henhouse. Presumably the new guy gets to choose his prosecutors

The DOJ can jump over Mccabe and put the next guy in.

Which I think will happen.

McCabe can be fired quicker than Sally Yates was. Would the nation be in danger if there is no FBI Director for a couple of weeks?

link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That judge is nothing but crap he was trying to ride on a small road to some kind of exposure for fame.

link   
Should have happened on July 6th 2016.
Oh wait....he was doing exactly what Obummy and Lynch told him to do then.
I am surprised he lasted this long into Trump's 1st term.
Comey was a sleight of hand master that lied out of both sides of his mouth at the same time when giving testimony.
Now we gotta listen to all the Leftists crying about this for the next 6 months.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
Honestly I would rather see a career field agent elevated to the position... than another political appointee with the right DC connections..

Yea yea.. .I know never happen.. but could you imagine a bitter crusty old field agent angry at DC suddenly given the chance to shake up the FBI and make it do its job again... the chaos would be glorious to behold.

I'd love that lol

link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: neo96

Stop Reading Trumps tweets.

Nooooooo! Keep reading them! That way you'll be so busy thinking about what he's tweeting, you'll never expect him to do what he's doing.

TheRedneck

The only thing that would have made today better.

Is Bill Oreilly reading it from the White House presser

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You should have seen her yesterday in the news, she look "refresh", invigorated, new hair cut, new tan and new look.

She is going for the anarchist stance.

What tripe. She got her hair cut shortly after the election, and finally looks rested. Where are your sources for all this "she's running again, raising money, etc".

SOURCES PLEASE.

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Anyone who touches anything to do with Clinton's,
It's the plague. Either they bend or die, or are disgraced.

link   
a reply to: Xcathdra
I am pretty certain Trey is rather content in his current position. it is very possible that the next head of the FBI will be someone most of us have not heard much of before. Perhaps being drawn from a state Law enforcement agency somewhere in middle America. That is my suspicion.

link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

originally posted by: dovdov
a reply to: theantediluvian
I sincerely hope that the diehard Trump followers are waking up to the reality that everyone has been trying to tell them about for the last five months. I trust that there are many sincere Trump supporters who are honest at heart and will do the right thing. Of course, I'm also idealistic and may be fooling myself. But I have to believe that after all of the 180's, the broken promises, the lies, the tantrums, and now the firing of Comey will let them see what everyone else around the entire planet sees about Trump. Two of my conservative family members have already stated they made a mistake (they finally woke up from Trump's sabre rattling over NK). God save us now. We all need to work together to save our Republic. Partisanship be damned. We're Americans and we stand united against tyranny.

Die hard Trump supporter here. Not only am I very pleased with this firing, and his willingness to confront NK, I expect and hope for not only more firings, but arrests as well. Hopefully within congress. And if firing squads or "accidental deaths/premature heart attacks" are necessary, well then so be it. It is time to return to the days of the founding father's, where seditious bastards were dealt with swiftly by the gun. Is this the beginning of the age of the New Founding Father's of America?? We can only hope so if we are to prevent our beautiful God Blessed prosperous nation from being castrated by outside interests.

I'm sorry that you hold to those views. They are quite scary, unconstitutional, contrary to the spirit of our nation, and demonstrate a lack of understand of American history. But nothing I say will open your eyes, all I can do is hope for the best and trust that you are a person of integrity who will see the dangers our country and the world are facing. The entire planet sees Trump for what he is, but 25% of American cannot, and that's pretty scary.

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The rest of the world doesn't care who is president of the USA. Most countries have their own problems to worry about. Venezuela,Poland,Hungary,France and many more.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I swear....I rub my eyes, and my neck...and yet somehow I think there's still hope.

THIS: This is how the world sees us right now.
I have no idea who made it. But EVERYONE has seen it.

That's an INSULT to former President Obama! A CLOWN was more preferable than he was. What an insult to Barack!

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

This is how the world sees us right now.

WHO CARES ?

They don't get a say.

link   
a reply to: EchoesInTime

Why oh, why is all about invitations to testify, oh, I got it, they don't want them to plead the 5th if they are subpoena.

link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: Blaine91555

I agree he politicized the FBI, I don't think either side were his fans and nor should they be given his unprecedented behavior in the last year.

I'm scratching my head though and thinking 'why now'.

Basically, who gives a rats why now.

If he did it on day one, it would have been why now.

5 yrs from now it still would be "why now"

Like Gandalf said, "a wizard is never late..."

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join