It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's always nice hearing good news every once in a while.

Excellent job President Trump!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Lynch NEVER recused herself.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I swear....I rub my eyes, and my neck...and yet somehow I think there's still hope.

BUT THIS:

This is how the world sees us right now.
I have no idea who made it. But EVERYONE has seen it by now. Show me to the FEMAgate, please.

You are missing four clowns directly to the left of the initial clown.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Throes because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Perfectenemy

This one?

"Very risky of Trump to fire Comey without first getting permission from a federal judge in Hawaii."

Yeah thanks for posting. You go Gal.

link   
Somebody on Twitter should recommend an elevated career field agent to Trump...

If nothing else a blunt speaking crust old fart will make those boring cspan wastes of tax payer dollars more entertaining... and hey it might shake up DC for a bit.

link   

Both sides would try to spin this no matter how or when it played out. Both parties spin anything that comes their way.

I'm not taking sides and I'm not a D or an R. I just think Comey hurt the FBI and it's best he's replaced by someone who holds the FBI's traditional values of not being political.

If everyone were honest on this one, I do think they would all agree with Comey being replaced.

link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The American government pay my husband's salary, I don't give two rat arses what the rest of the world thinks, I don't own them anything.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Has Kim Jong Un released any statements yet ?

link   
a reply to: neo96

The only thing that would have made today better.

Is Bill Oreilly reading it from the White House presser

Nah, Bill's still living large in some exotic retreat, enjoying his retirement wealth and laughing hysterically at the leftists who think they won something.

Maybe he'll be along soon.

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: EchoesInTime
Senator Warner said Mr. Comey is still invited to testify at Congress about election probe.

I think he will. He probably has a lot to say now.

He still can't divulge classified info.

So what good would it do?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
I swear....I rub my eyes, and my neck...and yet somehow I think there's still hope.

BUT THIS:

This is how the world sees us right now.
I have no idea who made it. But EVERYONE has seen it by now. Show me to the FEMAgate, please.

Yes, you're right, that is exactly what the rest of the world sees when they look at America right now. The ultra-conservatives spent eight years trying to claim Obama was hated and America looked down on by other nations and that Trump somehow reversed that. But the truth is the very opposite. When one reads the foreign press and watches news from other countries and asks average people in other countries what they think and the answer is all the same "WTF is happening in America? This is scary stuff." But if a person isn't in to sitting down and reading actual news sources for unbiased facts then nothing will change their mind. I'm scared for our country, but the opposition to Trump and his tyranny is pretty huge nationwide and growing louder and stronger. I'm confident that our country will survive this, but it might be a very bumpy ride.

link   
a reply to: dovdov

link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
a reply to: Xcathdra
I am pretty certain Trey is rather content in his current position. it is very possible that the next head of the FBI will be someone most of us have not heard much of before. Perhaps being drawn from a state Law enforcement agency somewhere in middle America. That is my suspicion.

You mean, like Sheriff David Clark?
en.wikipedia.org...(sheriff)

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

The American government pay my husband's salary, I don't give two rat arses what the rest of the world thinks, I don't own them anything.

Now now M.

America should have elected a billionaire ex investment banker like France did.

Then the 'world' would love us!

link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Next up...Trump "fires" the Senate..

Senate Russia investigators ask Treasury for Trump team financial information
www.cnn.com...

And Nixon was better man than Trump in every measure that matters..And still deserved impeachment.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
*****BREAKING*****

My sources tell me that the new FBI director short list will be. . . . . . . .

Milo Yiannopoulos
Ann Coulter
Pepe

Place your bets!

I almost suggested Milo earlier in the thread. I wouldn't be surprised. We need more questionably pedo-bear types in the White House, not less!

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Both sides would try to spin this no matter how or when it played out. Both parties spin anything that comes their way.

I'm not taking sides and I'm not a D or an R. I just think Comey hurt the FBI and it's best he's replaced by someone who holds the FBI's traditional values of not being political.

If everyone were honest on this one, I do think they would all agree with Comey being replaced.

All joking aside.. yes this..

The FBI has taken a beating lately and a new face is needed to try and rebuild trust in the agency... both sides of the political aisle have questioned the integrity of the FBI... so his leadership was flawed at best.

link   
a reply to: dovdov
People better be scared! Fascists and Communists and Traitors oh my! are on notice. GTFO back into the shadows, or suffer the wrath of empowered America! We have had enough! Its time to march in support of our elected leader and the patriots he has appointed and let them know they are doing the right things.

link   

originally posted by: spacedoubt
a reply to: Blaine91555

I agree he politicized the FBI, I don't think either side were his fans and nor should they be given his unprecedented behavior in the last year.

I'm scratching my head though and thinking 'why now'.

Hillary just did the rounds blaming Comey and the election is long ago over. Why not now? I don't think any real tears will be shed over his leaving from either side.

link   

And Nixon was better man than Trump in every measure that matters..And still deserved impeachment.

Well opinions do vary with mileage.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join