It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Jeff Sessions is a balloon-brained dinosaur and utterly ill-conceived.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
He needed to go. Comey was as corrupt as it gets. Now if we could only get rid of Sessions. Hes one of the worst people in government.

Well really, about 95% of national government should be replaced or eliminated, but thats for another thread.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats scrambling to blame this on the Russia investigation.

Last year, they hated Comey for exposing Hillary, now they love him and will use him as the newest scapegoat.

I don't love him and I believe he needed to go. I thought Obama should have fired him. I'm glad he's fired.
I simply want an independent investigation into the matter. For his supporters. Let's all see the results, and quiet all the scuttlebutt. It's horrible to be falsely accused. Out with the truth, whatever it may be.
edit on 5/9/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Specially now that Hillary the hag is coming back to try again to be president.

Let's hope she gets better IT and the DNC doesn't hire foreign spies like those others.

link   

Next, Trump needs to drain FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe.

FBI No. 2 did not disclose wife's ties to Clinton ally, records show

Keep your eye out for this guy.

Catherine Herridge on FOX just mentioned this.

link   

Myth? They're two members of my own family! They're "born again Christians" for goodness sake. This isn't about Democrats or Republicans, this is about morality, about right and wrong, about upholding the Constitution. We aren't Trump supporters and non-Trump supporters. We're Americans and no President, Congressman, or person of any sort should distract us or split us apart as Americans. Where you get the idea that Trump is gaining supporters left and right is a puzzle to me because it's simply not true. If you're living in a bubble of self delusion then I suppose nothing will wake you up to reality in which case anything I say to you is casting pearls before swine - you won't value anything I or anybody else has to say.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Irishhaf

You're confused. I don't think anyone gives a rats ass about Comey. It's the timing and the ridiculous excuses provided.

*shrugs* personally I think he should have been fired from the get go...

But if you think about it from a political perspective they needed to see if he would play ball with the Administration... if they felt that was not possible he would be gone.

After the Email investigation if she had won do you really think Hillary would have kept him on... no way he would have been first on the list for unemployment. (and I would not have blamed her)

Like I said in my first post in this thread... his days were numbered after the letter to congress a few days before the election... it was just a matter of when and who did it.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: whatnext21

originally posted by: AnonyMason
a reply to: whatnext21

LMFAO

You say that like the rest of his appointments are not from the same swamp.

pfffft

No other president has had to endure the wrath since taking office that Trump has done.

Obama was accused of being a foreign Muslim for not being a white drone. Cry me a river.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

He should have. If he had it wouldn't look so shady.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: liveandlearn
Wikileaks is saying McCabe is now in charge. Fox guarding the henhouse. Presumably the new guy gets to choose his prosecutors

The DOJ can jump over Mccabe and put the next guy in.

Which I think will happen.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Democrats scrambling to blame this on the Russia investigation.

Last year, they hated Comey for exposing Hillary, now they love him and will use him as the newest scapegoat.

I don't love him and I believe he needed to go. I thought Obama should have fired him. I'm glad he's fired.
I simply want an independent investigation into the matter. For his supporters. Let's all see the results, and quiet all the scuttlebutt. It's horrible to be falsely accused. Out with the truth, whatever it may be.

I am actually all in favor of an independent investigation of the last oh... say 6-8 months... let the chips fall and prosecute those that are accused of committing a crime and throw the book at the guilty.

I am willing to bet equal numbers from both parties would go down in flames and it just might shake the govt out of its corruption problem for a bit.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Irishhaf because: sentence needed different words.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

She already have a team and a theme, to start raising money.

It was in the news yesterday, she is taking an anarchist stance.She even have a new look of he/she.

She doesn't get it, with all the crap and dirt she have and the corruption behind her nobody wants her, except those that thinks she is mother Teresa.

Comey is leaving with a bang, can not wait what he is going to do next.

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

I agree.
This whole decision was probably made over credibility which when you're the head of an agency like the FBI is all of the upmost importance.

link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

It will be interesting to see if the Dem's do try to spin this as if they did not want him gone also. To do so would be the height of hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Happy to report it's already happening.

link   

Specially now that Hillary the hag is coming back to try again to be president.

Do the HIllary supporters truly believe that? She looked like a ghost during the first election and the second run would make her invisible for sure. I will never understand why people still root for this Leprechaun.
edit on 9-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
It doesn't make any logical sense to me that IF a person were under investigation, they would fire the person investigating them. That doesn't make it go away....it puts a million more eyes on it.

I have nothing other to say, give it a week and see what comes out.

I may actually watch CNN tonight to see hours of how Trump fired Comey because Comey had dirt on him.

I will keep my puke bag close by.

Trump is not under investigation.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

I agree he politicized the FBI, I don't think either side were his fans and nor should they be given his unprecedented behavior in the last year.

I'm scratching my head though and thinking 'why now'.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Been watching Fox news....Trump has some real problems with out his cheerleader news channel.

True conservatives see thru this desperate BS.
edit on 9-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

She already have a team and a theme, to start raising money.

It was in the news yesterday, she is taking an anarchist stance.She even have a new look of he/she.

She doesn't get it, with all the crap and dirt she have and the corruption behind her nobody wants her, except those that thinks she is mother Teresa.

Comey is leaving with a bang, can not wait what he is going to do next.

What on Earth are you talking about?

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
*****BREAKING*****

My sources tell me that the new FBI director short list will be. . . . . . . .

Milo Yiannopoulos
Ann Coulter
Pepe

Place your bets!

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join