It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: Indigo5

It is also like bill Clinton firing the head of the FBI ...

That man used taxpayer dollars for home improvement and cheated on his taxes.

THAT is not Comey...

NOW...An FBI Director is appointed for a 10 Year term to avoid politicization of the Justice Department.
Comey was appointed in 2013...he was 4 years in..

Trump better have his ducks in a row...cuz if not, this could end up a line item on the Articles of Impeachment.

+7 more 
link   
I seem to remember a matter of months ago, lefties all over the tv blaming Comey for Hillary's loss and wanting him fired.

Suddenly they're throwing tantrums all over tv because Trump fired him.

I've come to the conclusion that all lefties do is look for something to cry about.

I also see fear, fear that their corrupt cartel is going to get blown open. And all they have to deflect from it is "Russians".

link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
a reply to: Indigo5

Exactly. But Trump's base doesn't acknowledge anything of the sort. And never will.

It's pathetic. Embarrassing. We as a nation (hah) were laughing stock enough when this idiot got elected. Now we are about level with Pyongyang.

Acknowledge what ?

Manufactured outrage ?

Why should they ?

Trump haters doing all the work.

We're sitting back and drinking beers and eating pretzels.

link   
Wikileaks is saying McCabe is now in charge. Fox guarding the henhouse. Presumably the new guy gets to choose his prosecutors

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

What is pathetic is that he was still in office for so long. This is exactly what needs to happen. He was not helping anything and would never roll on what happened before Trump came into office so goodbye. Collusion? Nothing. There is none.

Trump has nothing to fear of Comey and THAT is why he was fired. If he was not I would think he had something on Trump.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is the point in the movie when Trump tears off his mask exposing the face of Red Skull and everyone starts saying, "Hail Hydra".

Bet on it!

Dude you always manage to make me chuckle when things get heated here..

Please dont change.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: dovdov

Oh the I made a mistake in voting for Trump myth. Nice try. Trump is gaining supporters left and right and he isn't even doing anything. The unhinged Democrats and all their tiresome tirades are doing a pretty fine job on there own.

link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: whatnext21

However I think he has now had enough of the Ryans, Pelosi, Warrens et all telling him what to do and blocking every move he has made. He has had enough and just pulled the virtual plug.

By doing what Sessions told him to do?

Yep!
listening to a voice of experience and reason. Maybe ol Jeffy has enough to nail comey to the wall now.

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

You're confused. I don't think anyone gives a rats ass about Comey. It's the timing and the ridiculous excuses provided.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: DBCowboy
This is the point in the movie when Trump tears off his mask exposing the face of Red Skull and everyone starts saying, "Hail Hydra".

Bet on it!

Dude you always manage to make me chuckle when things get heated here..

Please dont change.

This is the best episode of Apprentice yet!

Wow! Can't wait for the next episode!!!!

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
I seem to remember a matter of months ago, lefties all over the tv blaming Comey for Hillary's loss and wanting him fired.

Suddenly they're throwing tantrums all over tv because Trump fired him.

I've come to the conclusion that all lefties do is look for something to cry about.

I also see fear, fear that their corrupt cartel is going to get blown open. And all they have to deflect from it is "Russians".

They sure did AND called for the man's head on a platter. Cher has an absolute melt down on her twitter account *lmao*

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: carewemust

What a coward. Such an unmitigated, egregiously incomprehensible FOOL Trump is.

wow.

Did you, dear reader, really vote for this shamefully, woefully and spectacularly unfit disgrace of a human being for POTUS? If you did, make no mistake. This is on you. It's ALL on you. On ALL of you.

Our country has needed this kind of leadership for a long time... regardless of how you (or anyone else) chooses to label him.

What leadership?...he is an angry, half-senile, thin skinned cowardly moron.

He proves repeatedly on a near daily basis.

Firing people isn't leadership...So weird that people think that firing someone is how a leader leads.

Oh so it is better to leave someone who is incompetent in charge than fire them huh?

Do you not get how stupid that statement is? If nobody was ever fired, nobody would ever have to do their job correctly, if nobody does their job the economy goes to hell, and society ceases to function.

People must be held accountable, if you truly don't understand that, I feel sorry for you.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust

What a coward. Such an unmitigated, egregiously incomprehensible FOOL Trump is.

wow.

Did you, dear reader, really vote for this shamefully, woefully and spectacularly unfit disgrace of a human being for POTUS? If you did, make no mistake. This is on you. It's ALL on you. On ALL of you.

Our country has needed this kind of leadership for a long time... regardless of how you (or anyone else) chooses to label him.

If you have any energy left after your tantrums, work to defeat the President in the next election.

LOL!!!!
This is not "leadership." It is nonsense. It is ridiculous. And I'm only getting warmed up.
You all look so so so like what you really are right now!

+1 more 
link   
I can't say I'm surprised by this at all. In fact I expected that Obama would replace him to be honest.

Comey messed up by politicizing the FBI's actions during the election. I don't think he is loved by either side.

I'm sure the Dem's will try and use this against Trump, but believe that everyone from Hillary on down on the Left wanted him gone if they were to be honest, which of course they won't.

Clinton says Comey's letter, Russian hackers cost her the election.

"It wasn't a perfect campaign, but I was on the way to winning until a combination of Comey's letter and Russian WikiLeaks," the Democrat said of the loss to Republican Donald Trump. "The reason why I believe we lost were the intervening events in the last 10 days."

It will be interesting to see if the Dem's do try to spin this as if they did not want him gone also. To do so would be the height of hypocrisy and dishonesty.

Considering what has gone on surrounding him, I think it is the right move for him to be replaced.

link   
a reply to: Kali74

He could have fired him day one....what do you mean timing?

link   
a reply to: whatnext21

Finally the plug's been pulled and the despicables are circling around the drain of the swamp..Hillary, Huma, Billy, Loretta, Comey, and finaly Obama. He should have gotten rid of Comey on day 1. No Obama holdovers should have remained in his office on day 2.

If he had done that, they would be off the hook, evidence destroyed as they left. Now they're all caught in their own trap.

TheRedneck

link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Specially now that Hillary the hag is coming back to try again to be president.

posted on May, 9 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Do you not get how stupid that statement is? If nobody was ever fired, nobody would ever have to do their job correctly, if nobody does their job the economy goes to hell, and society ceases to function.

An apt description of bureaucratic governance if ever there was one ...

link   
Oh and wikileaks has an invitation for Comey
edit on 9-5-2017 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
link   
Those of you on the Left continue to fascinate me with your extreme partisanship and total disregard for this Great Republic. The new D.A.G., recently vetted and approved by the Senate, made the recommendation. His boss, the A.G., reviewed the evidence, concurred, and made the recommendation to POTUS. POTUS, being a leader, listened to his experts and made the call to try and clean up the mess Comey has made over the last year. Those of you bitching the loudest seem to have no leadership experience. Take off your partisan hats and review the facts (and maybe turn off the talking heads you seem to parrot endlessly). By the way, Comey wouldn't be here if the Clinton's lackey, Loretta Lynch, would have done her J.O.B.!

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join