It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

wtf??

did I miss something?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Wow they liked her more. How did that change votes and rig the election?
Bernie wasn't a dem anyway he was an independent leaching off the dems teat because he didn't have the funds to launch a campaign.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

What's disgusting?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Flynn and session, possibly more, were involved in selling our country out to the Russians...

Flynn... maybe. We'll know more when he's tried.

Sessions... what? When has he been implicated in anything? Your dreams don't count.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
3 Former FBI Directors - "Comey had it coming".

edit on 11-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

You did miss something. JinMI is correct.

There are many posters that seem to be able to go OT and set aside political differences...because this online community is important to them. Others cannot seem to let go of the hate.

edit on 11-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

If you cant be bothered to read and educate yourself dont bother responding. All it does is bury relevant info you have no desire to learn and it appears you want it buried so others cant see it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

No I didn't say that because you sent me a message. Why did you think that? I was talking about in this thread. I hadn't even seen your post about the message at that point.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Fair enough.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Not like EVERYBODY thought Clinton would win.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

ya, mister recuse himself is as innocent as a lamb. please.

imo, there's something in Flynn's financials that's gonna screw them all. it's the reason for the untimely firing with no replacement set. knowing what that would look like and doing it anyway. something is coming..

edit on 11-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

imo, there's something in Flynn's financials that's gonna screw them all. it's the reason for the untimely firing with no replacement set. knowing what that would look like and doing it anyway. somethings coming..

Probably the money he was paid by Russia for his speech and Turkey when he was lobbying for them. Both of which occurred during Obamas term.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

That wasn't even in private messages it was on the open boards.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

wait.. are you blaming this on Obama?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
This thread has devolved. I don't need to be the subject of discussion.
Carry on hens.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

wait.. are you blaming this on Obama?

If his actions werent an issue for Obama why are they now?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   

The DNC argued they can ignore their charter to pick a candidate they want. They argued the courts dont have jurisdiction because its an internal matter etc...

Whoa, wait... they're arguing the DNC is a private organization?

The only machines the Russians hacked was these same PRIVATE? DNC servers...so the Russians didn't affect the election! They just hacked a PRIVATE? network, not a FEDERAL network.

Well, that was easily cleared up...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Yup... The argument they made defending their position, 7 key points, all but sealed their fate. I dont see the judge dismissing the suit.

7 Jaw-Dropping Revelations From Hearings on the Motion to Dismiss the DNC Fraud Lawsuit

* - 1. The crux of the Motion to Dismiss asserts the Judge is not in a position to determine how the Democratic Party conducts its nominating process.

* - 2. The Democratic Party views itself as having authority to favor a candidate without any legal repercussions.

* - 3. Judge Zloch appeared skeptical, noting the Democrats’ interest to obscure the guarantee of the Party’s impartiality clause.

* - 4. The Democrats insist that “impartial” cannot be defined, so the DNC’s impartiality clause is akin to a political promise in that it can not be guaranteed.

* - 5. DNC’s legal counsel appeared unaware of any procedures in place to determine how the DNC supports state parties as they conduct individual primary nominating contests.

* - 6. The Democrats’ lawyers take the position that while the Democrats are not legally obligated to conduct the primary fairly, they did, in fact, conduct the 2016 primary fairly.

* - 7. In closing remarks, U.S. Federal Court district judge emphasized: “Democracy demands the truth”.

So I dont disrupt the thread to bad i edited out a LOT of info and posted just the section headers. Read the article to see how the DNC killed itself.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

imo, there's something in Flynn's financials that's gonna screw them all. it's the reason for the untimely firing with no replacement set. knowing what that would look like and doing it anyway. something is coming..

and, the way trump fired him, cowardly like.

didn't even have the spine to do it do his face like he did on his tv show. pathetic.
edit on 11-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

If you have charges/evidence, please present.

Otherwise you might have well have said "Yeah, so? You're ugly!" like a 5 year old upset because his friends aren't letting him have his way...

What are your specific charges against Jeff Sessions?

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join