It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

why did he recuse himself?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

Because he answered a question from Sen. Franken during his confirmation process and failed to mention that as Senator he met with the same Russian ambassador Democrats met with.

The question Franken asked was specific and related only to the Trump campaign and his contacts in that capacity.

"anyone affiliated with the Trump campaign."

He was never a Trump surrogate.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   
You right wingers trying to spin this are so freaking stupid. DO YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY THINK ANYONE THAT HAS A CLUE BELIEVES A WORD OF YOUR BS?!?!

Trump and his press secretary ON NATIONAL TV admitted that Comey was fired because he was investigating Trump.

YOU CANNOT FIRE SOMEONE INVESTIGATING YOU unless you want to create a constitutional crisis!!!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   
my opinion.

trump fired comey to tarnish his reputation.

I think there will be trials soon... tarnishing the one person who knows the most = beneficial to trump.

again, my opinion.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I have said for quite a while the Russia thing was being overblown. Yes, the Russian government would love to affect our elections, and we would love to affect theirs. That's called Foreign Relations. Yes, Flynn was compromised to the Russians. He's likely going to trial. Yes, the Russians assisted in hacking Clinton's and the DNC's computers so Assange could leak info. Those are both private servers, not government servers, and Clinton should not gave had government info on her private server for any reason.

So the whole thing boils down to one dirty operator (Flynn), a poorly secured private network, and a major breach in National Security by Clinton. Jail 'em both and be done with the circus.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
You right wingers trying to spin this are so freaking stupid. DO YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY THINK ANYONE THAT HAS A CLUE BELIEVES A WORD OF YOUR BS?!?!

Trump and his press secretary ON NATIONAL TV admitted that Comey was fired because he was investigating Trump.

YOU CANNOT FIRE SOMEONE INVESTIGATING YOU unless you want to create a constitutional crisis!!!

Your forgot to quote Moby.

Since when is the director of the FBI responsible for investigations? He is a manager of staff and direction of the ship. Did your non mentioned source indicate that any investigations would cease?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Yeah the Director of the FBI is not investigating anyone. He is responsible for the day to day operations of the FBI. Career agents are, however, investigating the russia issue.

The chair and vice chair of the Senate intel committee stated Comey told them Trump is not the target of any investigation (article posted a few pages back / new thread under current events).

So before you call people names maybe you should educate yourself before you open your mouth and look like an ass in the process.

Remember -

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.”
- Mark Twain

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

then he's an idiot.

everyone at that point, especially those in the government, knew Russia was a concern.

ffs, I knew!

edit on 11-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

That is a question, not a charge.

But to humor you, Sessions was very active in the Trump campaign. Since the scope of the investigation covered campaign activities, there was a potential appearance of conflict of interest. Honest people recuse themselves when there is such an appearance.

Now, again, what are your charges against Jeff Sessions?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

We dont know the Russians hacked the DNC. To date the DNC has refused to allow the FBI to forensically examine the servers, relying instead on a private firm hired by the DNC.

I still believe the whole Russia mess was to create justification for Obama / clinton / democrats to spy on the Trump campaign / Republicans in order to win an election. I truly believe thats why Democrats got so cocky and talked about retaking the White House, The House and the Senate.

Susan Rice claims she did nothing wrong with unmasking yet refuses to testify to congress about it because the Senior democrat on the intel committee for the senate told her not to.

There is a coverup underway however I think it falls on what the Democrats did and what they are not desperately trying to hide.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Got a link to that? I haven't seen it.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

then he's an idiot.

everyone at that point, especially those in the government, knew Russia was a concern.

ffs, I knew!

That was not the question asked. Senators meet with foreign dignitaries all the time as it falls within their job descriptions. When something is second nature its often forgotten, especially when someone asks a question that has nothing to do with being a Senator.

As a side note do you know what time it is where you are at?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You hate on Moby because he's right. Eat it.

originally posted by: JinMI

Since when is the director of the FBI responsible for investigations? He is a manager of staff and direction of the ship. Did your non mentioned source indicate that any investigations would cease?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Got a link to that? I haven't seen it.

TheRedneck

I think Trump made that comment in his Lester Holt interview however corky here is not putting it into proper context.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You hate on Moby because he's right. Eat it.

originally posted by: JinMI

No, you're a dummy head! *snotrocket*

Your petulance is truly a sight to behold.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I have no doubt the Russians did hack into the DNC. The Russian government has made no secret of the fact that they despised Obama, and Clinton was promising more of the same. Her lack of integrity with classified info just made it easier. One thought I have had is that Russia might have actually been trying to prevent a US-Russian war by doing the hacking.

It would actually be funny watching the DNC desperately trying to cover themselves when everything around them is unravelling, except that their actions could lead to such serious consequences.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
As a member, people, can we please maintain a little decorum?

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

What the DNC / Democrats are doing right now reminds me of a cartoon I once saw. It shows a guy with a gun to his head and his wife laughing at him. The Husband gets pissed and says what are you laughing at, your next.

link   
What world do you live in? It has been summarily concluded by 3 agencies that Russia hacked the DNC. The fact that you wrote your text below explains how stupid and uninformed republicans are. STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS. This is just another exhibit of how it rots people's brain.

originally posted by: Xcathdra

We dont know the Russians hacked the DNC. To date the DNC has refused to allow the FBI to forensically examine the servers, relying instead on a private firm hired by the DNC.

I still believe the whole Russia mess was to create justification for Obama / clinton / democrats to spy on the Trump campaign / Republicans in order to in an election. I truly believe thats why Democrats got so cocky and talked about retaking the White House, The House and the Senate.

Susan Rice claims she did nothing wrong with unmasking yet refuses to testify to congress about it because the Senior democrat on the intel committee for the senate told her not to.

There is a coverup underway however I think it falls on what the Democrats did and what they are not desperately trying to hide.

link   

I do, 10:15. what time is it where you are?

that's yours/his excuse - senators meet with foreign dignitaries all the time and he forgot??? the most intense interview of his life and he forgot? with all the Russian drama, he forgot?

that's concerning.. and, lame.

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join