It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 104
<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I voted for Trump, just because my hatred for Hillary outweighed my dislike for him. That being said, I'd like him to succeed. But unfortunately, he will be impeached by fall of 2018, if not before. Book it. A special prosecutor will be appointed by the deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, and the late summer and fall of this year will be chock full of hearings and subpoenas. This is not a prediction, but fact.

Oh, I don't know about all that... I recall Patrick Fitzgerald, as special prosecutor investigating Obama's old senate seat and the pay-to-play concerning it, not recommending any charges against Obama et al. even though he said this at his press conference summing up the investigation:

What I should also talk about is that in another event, somebody else approached the governor. And the governor's understanding of this approach was that in exchange for an appointment to the Senate seat, he would receive campaign contributions. And the government's view of what was told to him through intermediaries was that, quote, "We were approached pay to play, that you know, he raised me 500 grand, then the other guy would raise a million if I made him senator."

That "somebody else" had to have been Obama's team...and yet no charges were recommended against any of them. In fact, the media didn't even seem to notice Fitzgerald said that, at all.

Special prosecutors can be bought and blackmailed, too.

...............and prosecutors stick together. Read up on Nixon and see what happened when he started firing prosecutors.

In what is referred to as the “Saturday Night Massacre,” Nixon dismissed special prosecutor Archibald Cox on Oct. 20, 1973, which led the resignations of Attorney General Elliot Richardson and Deputy Attorney General William Ruckelshaus. The dismissal of Cox was later ruled illegal by a federal district judge. Nixon resigned on Aug. 9, 1974.

www.mcclatchydc.com...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Nope your wrong I'm not biased because for one thing whether he did or didn't isn't the point. The point is they changed the story. The president got on tv and contradicted everything his surrogates said yesterday.
At least with the resignation story that move made semi sense. Now it's just more mud in the water.
Him not saying it is even worse.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Flynn is under investigation. Your claims about Sessions are demonstrably untrue. Don't spread lies. Sillyolme was wiped up the wall and down all day for spreading lies. Don't join him.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

No you're biased. You took an anonymously sourced report at face value and refused to believe 2 well-sourced refutations because you would much rather believe the original report. That's bias, plain and simple. You are biased and partisan and it blinded you all day.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nope your wrong I'm not biased because for one thing whether he did or didn't isn't the point. The point is they changed the story. The president got on tv and contradicted everything his surrogates said yesterday.
At least with the resignation story that move made semi sense. Now it's just more mud in the water.
Him not saying it is even worse.

Again, using your logic, how many times did Clinton change her story on the emails, sending and receiving them, classified not classified, deleted or wiped, etc? The same applies with reference to your trump campaign trump divorce comment.

Using that logic Clinton should be on trial since the DOJ is prosecuting the IT firm Clinton / her campaign hired for the email mess.

Whats good for the goose comes to mind.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I don't need to. I brought out the example I wanted to use to cast doubt on your prediction...err...fact. I am not so sure that Trump will be impeached.

Not because I voted for Trump, I didn't. I voted for Johnson.

But because I don't have any faith that the most powerful people will necessarily be held accountable by the U.S. LE & justice systems. Special prosecutor or not.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

No I'm not a liar. You can say it all day.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No I'm not a liar. You can say it all day.

Well you lied all day looking back through the thread it's all on record. Sorry. You're a liar.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Well, you lied when you told me I could have "another" crack at you.

I never had one to begin with...you said: "At least i admit when I make a mistake."

And I replied:

"You did. Six people starred it and didn't however. Good for you though."

That was a "crack?"

Lies.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: dragonridr

Your not supposed to be thinking like that!!!

I hope when the S storm that is going on right now dies down, this is brought to the forefront where it belongs.

When you watch the testimony of Rodgers there is a huge reason to be concerned. The NSA spies on citizens and the white house appears to have used it. And they expect us to believe it was beyond reproach and they just had americans best interest at heart. The whole Russian collusion thing was created as the excuse for unmasking since they were caught spying on the Trump team. Because without a valid excuse they were just spying on a political opponent and we are supposed to believe it was in the interests of national security. Do people not realize how dangerous it is for the government to access calls without warrants.

link   

LOLOLOLOL

ya, right buddy, you aren't partisan AT ALL (newly minted ats'er). you who called a long time ats'er a troll a few pages back, and you don't fool me for one second... tho, you are good, i'll give you that. might want to cut down on the personal attacks tho.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie

LOLOLOLOL

ya, right buddy, you aren't partisan AT ALL (newly minted ats'er). you who called a long time ats'er a troll a few pages back, and you don't fool me for one second... tho, you are good, i'll give you that. might want to cut down on the personal attacks tho.

Did you just bring up how long I've been here as a point?

Wow.

It's been a long time since someone has presented such a weak argument to me. That's pathetic. What're you in high school? Is this a clique? Are you one of the cool kids? Oh my GOD grow up.
edit on 11 5 17 by face23785 because: tricky #

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I'm sleep motha#ers
edit on 11 5 17 by face23785 because: tricky #

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Oh it's months away yet but I'm enjoying the floor show until then.
Slink away again??? What are you talking about?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   

I am talking about when so many posters here on ATS noticed you disappeared after the election and made comments (perhaps even a post) about it.

In fact, I was kind enough to private message you and check on you. Not that you bothered to ever respond to my kindness. Because you only deliver garbage and bitter comments.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

You don't?
Because they're not all solidly behind trump and want to get re-elected themselves I wouldn't count on this fealty if I were trump.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

How was it rigged?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Me thinks people need to brush up on how impeachment works and whats required.

Since you have been ignoring this...

Again, using your logic, how many times did Clinton change her story on the emails, sending and receiving them, classified not classified, deleted or wiped, etc? The same applies with reference to your trump campaign trump divorce comment.

Using that logic Clinton should be on trial since the DOJ is prosecuting the IT firm Clinton / her campaign hired for the email mess.

Whats good for the goose comes to mind.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

grow up? multiple personal attacks in this thread. it's your go to when you've got nothing else. you referenced another poster to make your point. and, you're telling me to grow up?? lol

I feel for you, it's gotta be a tuff job trying to make trump ( OF ALL PEOPLE) look good. holy hell!
edit on 11-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

That was the company line today. After they changed the story.
It's never a good time to fire someone. I heard it several times today. Word for word.

Good job.

Next you can tell us how the rank and file of the FBI had lost confidence in director Comey.
That was yesterday's company line .
edit on 5112017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 101  102  103    105  106  107 >>

join