It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 101
<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: MotherMayEye
find it for you tomorrow..

Fabulous. Thanks.

link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

No. It's about feeling apathetic.

Sorry, but I have wasted too much of my life feeling outraged when others should have, too, but they weren't. I don;t have the outrage to muster.

Plus, I am actually glad Comey is gone. I think he's a corrupt sleaze.

Fair enough. But I have just now logged back on here and looked at your "posts in thread" in particular. And you are, I have to say, outraged. You are explaining over and over, with much animation (outrageous passion), how you are not outraged.

But you keep using that word, and I don't think you know what that word means.

also, I'm sorry you are so discombobulated.

link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's a step in the right direction. Now if you can just accept Rosenstein didn't threaten to resign...

Ill give you he mumbled a barely audible "no" as he walked away...

Ill be interested into what he has to say under oath at the intelligence committee..

He has been asked to testify.

And a named DOJ spokesman refuted the false reports that he did. As barely audible as it was, the Deputy AG still confirmed it. You're sick if you still can't accept it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why do you feel a need to insult me and my news choices? At least I watch the news and not dancing with the stars or America's got talent.
Where do you get your news? Maybe ill check it out. I'm open.
God I need to shake off the hate when I log off of here sometimes. It's so personal.

Most of us don't appreciate blatant lies being pushed all day. That might get you some hostility anywhere.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

a reply to: queenofswords

Well I didnt look it up.

Wait....I thought you said your garbage comments were well-researched?

Link

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Time will tell if this is a step in the right direction or not...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Yeah, I am pretty sure I was/am outraged about the fraud Obama perpetrated. I will not involve myself in being outraged about a partisan again. If I hadn't spent years trying to get to the truth about the toilet paper Obama and Factcheck tried to pass off as a legally certified document, i would just shake it all off. But I did.

Also, I'm sorry you are so discombobulated and concerned with me because i don't give you any thought.

link   

Personally, I think Comey was caught in his own web of deceit. He had protected Hillary for so long that he saw the FBI turning into an extortion racket. His waffling on the Clinton investigation was his attempt to oust Clinton without actually going against her, and so was the announcement of Weiner's emails. Clinton/Obama probably had dirt on him too, and I can see him actually terrified of a Clinton Presidency.

He let it go that far, though. He made his bad and he can lay in it.

Drain the swamp, even the turds on the right side.

TheRedneck

link   
Grassley and Feinstein - Trump not the focus of the FBI investigation -

Relevant part starts around the 3:50 mark

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Well I didnt look it up.

You didn't look it up....so....what? You just filled in the blank with a location of your choice!

You should go to work for CNN or NYT or WaPo or some other fake news outlet.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

I feel very similarly..and am so happy to see you back for this occasion!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

In the Lester Holt interview at one point when talking about how he had come to his decision amongst other things he said " I was thinking and I said to myself...this whole Russia investigation is fake ..."

Right out of his mouth.

This afternoon Sarah Huckabee in commenting about the Whitehouse wanting to shut this down she said they wanted this concluded as quickly as possible. "With this action (firing Comey) we feel we have moved towards that end. "

Freudian??? You tell me.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yeah just like now. Imagine that.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Where is that tape again?
I saw a picture of a woman holding a microphone and someone claiming he said something.
I'm skeptical dude. You're gonna have to bring something better That link was questionable. Who are they?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Deputy AG Rosenstein: 'I'm not quitting,' didn't threaten to quit over Comey firing

video at the link

Transcript -

WASHINGTON (Sinclair Broadcast Group) - Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said he's not quitting, nor did he threaten to quit over his role in the firing of FBI Director James Comey.

When asked by Sinclair Broadcast Group's Michelle Macaluso about reports that claim otherwise, he stated "no, I'm not quitting."

Macaluso: Did you threaten to quit?

Rosenstein: No.

The Washington Post reported Wednesday night that "Rosenstein threatened to resign after the narrative emerging from the White House on Tuesday evening cast him as a prime mover of the decision to fire Comey," citing an unnamed source close to the White House.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Where is that tape again?
I saw a picture of a woman holding a microphone and someone claiming he said something.
I'm skeptical dude. You're gonna have to bring something better That link was questionable. Who are they?

If I produced a tape you'd say it's not his voice. You're not skeptical, you're biased. You believed an anonymous source no problem but a named official source and the man himself are not good enough for you. You're insanely biased and partisan, I know this isn't the mud pit but you know what? You are plain stupid if you continue to believe that nonsense at this point.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
where was the outrage when Flynn lied? sessions? and, ya'll cry about Hillary and her security clearance bull shiot.. how many meeting was Flynn involved in before the truth came out and trump had to begrudgingly fire????

can u even imagine if Hillary had won and her cabinet picks LIED, the melt down that would have happened on these forums!!

holy crap, you trump supporters are something else!

I come here for the comedy of it all now, it's hysterical!!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You know I get plain offended when I see folks who totally suspend logic.

Their "person" could be just as well a child rapist and they'll resist all efforts showing so to point of absurdity.

But let someone who differs with their worldview fail to even dot an "i" and they're all over it.

Heaven forbid you point out their favorite person not only failed to dot an "i" but also didn't ctoss their "t"

That's grounds for destruction in their world - never mind what their person may have done.

Piss on that, Clinton guilty as hell, Comey covered for her and paid price.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Even if you beat the drum to a pulp they still don't get it, but then again it makes you wonder as the reason why.

Is a pattern.

The best news of all, a new FBI director can open up Hillary E-mail case and even go after her money laundering foundation

Now is time to get hopeful again.

new topics

top topics

<< 98  99  100    102  103  104 >>

join