It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 103
<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
I voted for Trump, just because my hatred for Hillary outweighed my dislike for him. That being said, I'd like him to succeed. But unfortunately, he will be impeached by fall of 2018, if not before. Book it. A special prosecutor will be appointed by the deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, and the late summer and fall of this year will be chock full of hearings and subpoenas. This is not a prediction, but fact.

No that is what's known as a prediction. Do you own a dictionary?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

I have my theories as to why trump won, and it ain't pretty.

I have lots of family, even friends, who voted trump, and it pisses me off more than you can imagine how he conned you all and that's the reason it pisses me off so much. he conned people i care about. i sure as hell don't believe he has American, real American's, best interest at heart.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

The major con was the Dem primary. Confirmed to be rigged, the DNC chair was fired because of it. Know what else was a con? Hillary was passed debate questions for the general. Imagine. The only actually confirmed attempt to influence the election was done by the Dems.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: UnBreakable

Only if Republicans vote with Democrats and I dont see that happening.

There's a multitude of pissed off Republicans who would like Trump to fail, believe me.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Good! The boy (Comey) was trying to be a man and didn't cut it! He had no moral campus and stood for everything and anything... With no standards! He could do himself and his family name some honor, with six feet of rope. I'm not going to get into the "education" of that math... But it's totally doable.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

An AG that is not afraid to prosecute.

Need to correct you there... Sessions isn't just "not afraid to prosecute"... the man would rather prosecute corruption than eat when he's hungry!

100% no-nonsense, non-partisan, corruption hater!

TheRedneck

I stand corrected - thank you.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

i know, apparently Hillary was given the questions - the horror!!

Flynn and session, possibly more, were involved in selling our country out to the Russians... cry me a river.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I voted for Trump, just because my hatred for Hillary outweighed my dislike for him. That being said, I'd like him to succeed. But unfortunately, he will be impeached by fall of 2018, if not before. Book it. A special prosecutor will be appointed by the deputy attorney general Rod Rosenstein, and the late summer and fall of this year will be chock full of hearings and subpoenas. This is not a prediction, but fact.

You are completely and laughably wrong about Trump being impeached because there's no evidence anywhere that would empower a REPUBLICAN CONGRESS to do such a thing. Impeachment has always been a line Congress is unwilling to cross and there's a good reason for that: the Constitution essentially gives Congress the authority to impeach a president for ANY REASON they want.

Can you imagine how that would play out going forward? Every president with a Congress of the opposing party would be threatened with impeachment.

I won't "book" your claim because it's not supported by the facts and evidence we have before us.

Given the fact that the Dem's have a very shallow 2020 bench I'd bet you good money that Trump will easily be re-elected.
edit on 11-5-2017 by SBMcG because: Obama and Larry Sinclair.

link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I thought it was Atlanta. Big deal. You all knew what I was talking about. The city isnt really an important detail. Is it? Well maybe to this crowd it is. But you all accept lie after lie from the president and call it alternative facts.
This was my memory that was faulty this time.

link   

Oh, I don't know about all that... I recall Patrick Fitzgerald, as special prosecutor investigating Obama's old senate seat and the pay-to-play concerning it, not recommending any charges against Obama et al. even though he said this at his press conference summing up the investigation:

What I should also talk about is that in another event, somebody else approached the governor. And the governor's understanding of this approach was that in exchange for an appointment to the Senate seat, he would receive campaign contributions. And the government's view of what was told to him through intermediaries was that, quote, "We were approached pay to play, that you know, he raised me 500 grand, then the other guy would raise a million if I made him senator."

Link

That "somebody else" had to have been Obama's team...and yet no charges were recommended against any of them. In fact, the media didn't even seem to notice Fitzgerald said that, at all.

Special prosecutors can be bought and blackmailed. And they can just be starry-eyed and vying for a new cushy job. And they can be inept.

And Trump could be innocent.

edit on 11-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: face23785

No that is what's known as a prediction. Do you own a dictionary?

Hey Jackwagon, here's your dictionary, right here.

link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: face23785

i know, apparently Hillary was given the questions - the horror!!

Flynn and session, possibly more, were involved in selling our country out to the Russians... cry me a river.

Hard not to include Podesta and HRC into that list.

Time will tell.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   

A subpoena is a commonly used legal tool to help define the scope of the investigation. Subpoenas dont always mean criminal activity on the part of the person who received it.

Just thought I would point that out.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

If Trump fired Comey over the handling of the Clinton Emails, why did he wait so long?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

The major con was the Dem primary. Confirmed to be rigged, the DNC chair was fired because of it. Know what else was a con? Hillary was passed debate questions for the general. Imagine. The only actually confirmed attempt to influence the election was done by the Dems.

This whole unmasking thing by the white house is a much bigger deal than people think. If true and it looks like it was they essentially spied on their opponents. Now we are supposed to believe it was just a non partisan action taken by the Obama admin. But after we learned about the DNC con that makes this very concerning. Even the Russian collusion story was created to cover up the unmasking. I have a feeling the NSA spying on citizens will get swept under the rug but i hope im wrong.

link   

Trumps campaign is. Is he divorcing himself from candidate trump somehow?
He was the head of that campaign.
No matter what it's going to affect him.

link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

If Trump fired Comey over the handling of the Clinton Emails, why did he wait so long?

Whether he fired Comey on day 1 or his last day in office 8 years from now there will never be a good time to terminate an FBI director that wont cause people from either party to go bat crap crazy.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Trumps campaign is. Is he divorcing himself from candidate trump somehow?
He was the head of that campaign.
No matter what it's going to affect him.

You, and others, missed the point...

Trump is not under investigation. Former campaign people are.

The left keeps singling out trump to interfere with his job and slow down / stop his agenda.
See the difference?

Using your logic Hillary Clinton should be on trial since the IT firm she / campaign hired is being prosecuted for their part of the email fiasco.
edit on 11-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Your not supposed to be thinking like that!!!

I hope when the S storm that is going on right now dies down, this is brought to the forefront where it belongs.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

You are the one touting your well-researched contributions. I really haven't noticed that from you.

I've only noticed 2-4 line comments usually containing something cliché and always, ALWAYS steeped in partisan kaka.

new topics

top topics

<< 100  101  102    104  105  106 >>

join