It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5
What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump? (number represents count not percentage)

Holy crap. I don't recall such a poll with Obama. Do you have a link to one, by any chance?

ETA: I did a quick google search and couldn't find one. Would love to see the responses.
edit on 11-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Xcathdra

And I gave you a star.

Its cool. I gave your response one as well

link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: marg6043
Oh my god what in the heck is going on with the democrats, these people are completely on some kind of Hallucinogen or they ran out of Xanax, They got to be kidding, some guy or Democratic strategist, call Mustaffa, came out on the news saying that Trump have no right to fired Comey, that he didn't have the right to fired Yates, because all those people were investigating Trump, now Yates? really, Yates? since when Yates was appointed to investigate Trump.

This just something you will read in a bad comedy show.

Trump is the president, but democrats think that Trump have not rights as the president, because they say so.

How dare Trump fired the frogs that Obama the toad appointed under his administration.

Darn democrats are losing their minds, can somebody give this people some anti depressants.

This is the misinformation and crap they are feeding people that believe on them and then no wonder we come here on ATS and can not even get a nice debate on this issues, because people actually believe what these democratic agents on agendas are saying.

Un freaking believable.

I had not clue Yates was investigating Trump too.

Yeah I just saw that too, it was pathetic. They really have come unhinged. They don't realize they're driving reasonable people away from their party and Independents can't stand it.

I do not believe you would recognize "reasonable people" if your life depended on it.

A reasonable person doesn't doubt the Deputy AG and his appointed spokesperson being in agreement and instead puts his faith in an anonymous source because it agrees with his biased partisan false narrative. Try again little buddy.

The cloistered bubble around here is stunning.

This isn't a left/right thing...this is the most inept, dishonest Administration the country has ever seen.

No doubt you think this is the best President on earth etc..

And I have no reason to burst anyone's bubble...

It is very, very wild to watch though..

It's not difficult to discern truth and lies amongst the spin.

The only bubble that has been burst here tonight is your sad bubble where you refuse to believe the Deputy AG didn't threaten to resign.

Just the last page?

Are you competing for an idiot award?

Clever. He still didn't threaten to resign. Accept it.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Just the people on the left.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Trump is still more popular than Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife.

Trump Still Beats Bill Clinton's Wife

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of Donald Trump? (number represents count not percentage)

Holy crap. I don't recall such a poll with Obama. Do you have a link to one, by any chance?

ETA: I did a quick google search and couldn't find one. Would love to see the responses.

Quinnipac runs the same polls for years..

You can google that way...I gotta go.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I'm not writing to be lauded by you. You go ahead and choose not to read my posts if you like.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Yep. You're right.

link   
a reply to: SBMcG

someone who posed as someone else (john miller) to brag about himself will ALWAYS be a joke! no getting around that. lol

link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's a step in the right direction. Now if you can just accept Rosenstein didn't threaten to resign...

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Well I didnt look it up.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: SBMcG

someone who posed as someone else (john miller) to brag about himself will ALWAYS be a joke! no getting around that. lol

it's one of my favorite things to bring up because it's SO absurd. LOL

that and I could shoot someone and they'd still vote for me. gotta love that!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Comey's justification for doing that was the email the FBI recovered that showed a discussion where it was stated Lynch would protect Clinton from criminal prosecution. Something not disclosed by Comey until he addressed Congress this last go around.

This is where I get a bit wishy washy with my judgement about this.

Comey took an oath to protect and defend the Constitution, I would assume. If Lynch was not going to prosecute Hillary, who obviously committed many wrongdoings, and Comey knew she wasn't going to prosecute, then Comey may have thought he had to explain all this in order to uphold our Constitution. Yep...I am vacillating on this one.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Quinnipac runs the same polls for years..

You can google that way...I gotta go.

I did.

No results found for "What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of barack obama".

No results found for "What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of senator barack obama".

No results found for "What is the first word that comes to mind when you think of president barack obama".

'Coddled,' 'Narcissist,' and 'Liar' would probably be at the top of his list...if Quinnipiac had conducted the same survey on his preciousness...which I am not finding they did.

If you can find one though..I would like to see it. I was not able to.

edit on 11-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Senate Judiciary Chair Hints That Comey Revealed Trump Not Under Investigation

The chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee suggested on Thursday that former FBI Director James Comey informed him last week that President Trump is not a subject of the bureau’s Russia investigation.

Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley hinted that Comey made the revelation about Trump during a closed, classified session following a committee hearing last week. California Sen. Dianne Feinstein also attended.

“Shortly after Director Comey briefed us, I tweeted that he should be transparent. I said he should tell the public what he told Senator Feinstein and me about whether the FBI is or is not investigating the President,” Grassley said.

Trump fired Comey on Tuesday. In a letter to Comey, Trump claimed that the newly fired FBI chief had told him on three separate occasions that he was not a target of the bureau’s probe.

Sponsored Links by

“On Tuesday, the President’s letter said that Director Comey told him he was not under investigation. Senator Feinstein and I heard nothing that contradicted the President’s statement.”

Grassley noted that Comey declined to say in the public hearing last week whether or not Trump was a subject of the investigation. Comey warned the lawmakers not to read too much into his refusal to say either way whether Trump was a target of the probe.

Grassley then called on the FBI to “confirm to the public whether it is or is not investigating the President.”

“Because it has failed to make this clear, speculation has run rampant,” he added.

Feinstein followed up Grassley’s comments and appeared to endorse them.

click link for full article...

President Trump is NOT the focus of the investigation according to Grassley and Feinstein.

“Thanks very much Mr. Chairman. I very much appreciate what you said and it’s very accurate. We were briefed, and the nature of the briefing was a counterintelligence and criminal investigation that the FBI who is carrying out and more than that, I will not say either,” she said.

edit on 11-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I think comey was more concerned with defending his image and then the image of the FBI. I just dont think he thought it all the way through in terms of fallout.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Sillyolme

That's a step in the right direction. Now if you can just accept Rosenstein didn't threaten to resign...

Ill give you he mumbled a barely audible "no" as he walked away...

Ill be interested into what he has to say under oath at the intelligence committee..

He has been asked to testify.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye
find it for you tomorrow..

link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Why do you feel a need to insult me and my news choices? At least I watch the news and not dancing with the stars or America's got talent.
Where do you get your news? Maybe ill check it out. I'm open.
God I need to shake off the hate when I log off of here sometimes. It's so personal.

link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No - he has addressed this several times with several media outlets... It never happened and he never threatened to quit.

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join