It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump Fires James Comey

page: 108
<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
You right wingers trying to spin this are so freaking stupid. DO YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY THINK ANYONE THAT HAS A CLUE BELIEVES A WORD OF YOUR BS?!?!

Trump and his press secretary ON NATIONAL TV admitted that Comey was fired because he was investigating Trump.

YOU CANNOT FIRE SOMEONE INVESTIGATING YOU unless you want to create a constitutional crisis!!!

Your forgot to quote Moby.

Since when is the director of the FBI responsible for investigations? He is a manager of staff and direction of the ship. Did your non mentioned source indicate that any investigations would cease?

Didn't Comey show loyalty to Obama by leaking the classified Michael Flynn intercept to the Washington Post?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

No it has not. The DNC has not allowed any agency to forensically investigate the server.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Moby said Steele's dossier was mostly correct which investigations have show this is in fact coming to fruition. Get off the right wing dream machine.

You hate on Moby because he's right. Eat it.

You right wingers trying to spin this are so freaking stupid. DO YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY THINK ANYONE THAT HAS A CLUE BELIEVES A WORD OF YOUR BS?!?!

Trump and his press secretary ON NATIONAL TV admitted that Comey was fired because he was investigating Trump.

YOU CANNOT FIRE SOMEONE INVESTIGATING YOU unless you want to create a constitutional crisis!!!

Since when is the director of the FBI responsible for investigations? He is a manager of staff and direction of the ship. Did your non mentioned source indicate that any investigations would cease?

No, you're a dummy head! *snotrocket*

Your petulance is truly a sight to behold.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Hahahaha! Thanks...I needed that mental image before I call it a night. Might keep me from sneezing so much when I think of this thread.

I hate being allergic to stoopid...

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck''

way to go out with class!

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

I do, 10:15. what time is it where you are?

I asked you that question to prove a point about about how lawyers / people in Congress operate. The answer you gave is not relevant to the question I asked.

You should have said "Yes, I know what time it is".

I didnt ask you what time it is, I asked you if you knew what time it is.

Like i said, educate yourself before lipping off.

As for the rest its not an excuse but a fact. Pelosi and several other Democrats condemned sessions while claiming to the media they never met with the russian ambassador. The only problem is the many pictures produced proved them to be liars as they were in fact meeting with the russian. They used the same answer - they meet so many foreign dignitaries that they just dont think abou it.

and again it was not relevant to the specific question Franken asked. Sessions was never a Trump surrogate and never met with anyone as a Trump surrogate.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

You right wingers trying to spin this are so freaking stupid.

DO YOU IDIOTS ACTUALLY THINK ANYONE THAT HAS A CLUE BELIEVES A WORD OF YOUR BS?!?!

Good news! President Trump is not being investigated, so there can be no "constitutional crisis". You should be relieved about that, AlphaSeeker! Our President maintains his sterling character.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

I'm not gone yet.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Moby said Steele's dossier was mostly correct which investigations have show this is in fact coming to fruition. Get off the right wing dream machine.

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Yea, totally legit. Did you want to have a conversation or fling around source-less nonsense?

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   
"educate yourself before lipping off" - get a grip dude. lol

ya'll trump supporters look foolish. I think, deep down, you know that. not worth my time or energy.

peace out.

edit on 11-5-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-5-2017 by knoxie because: nvm

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   

ya'll trump supporters look foolish. I think, deep down you know that. not worth my time or energy.

peace out.

The Irony.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

www.dailystar.co.uk...

Yea, totally legit. Did you want to have a conversation or fling around source-less nonsense?

Oh god we are down to discussing moby? How did we stoop so low with everyone trying to deflect.

posted on May, 11 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

ya'll trump supporters look foolish. I think, deep down, you know that. not worth my time or energy.

peace out.

Next time why dont you come to that conclusion before you post and save us all time. Peace out

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It's simply what that poster brings to the table. Without any new sources, I assumed the depth of their logic comes from past known similar ones.

Just going with what I know.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I didn't insult you, there would be no doubt if that were the intent. What I did was to point out your flawed understanding of the director of the FBI's role in the investigation into Hillary's use of a private, unapproved, unsecured, internet-connected, third-party administered email server on which she conducted official government business and kept information up to and including top secret level and SAPs on a device not cleared to contain such information.

You did admit your error in thinking about the non-recusal so you earned back a tiny bit of credibility with me(*- see caveat below); not that it means anything at all to you as I know it doesn't...just saying.

And yes, I did indeed denigrate MSNBC; your own avowed choice for a source of information, I presume you have others? They will probably all earn equal ire from me.

Myself, if I am interested in a topic or subject, rather than accepting the filtered and edited pap published by any broadcast conglomerate, I do my level best to get to the primary original source. As I did when I supported my assertion that James Comey himself said that Hillary Clinton should have known better than to keep such information and communication where she did.

Only if a primary source isn't available will I then turn to a variety of news outlets to see what is published and then try and weed out the slant or spin any such 'news' has applied and come to my own conclusions regardless of narrative.

I don't watch any of the shows you listed so I can't relate to whatever it is you're trying to imply with that. My choice of entertainment (which is wide and varied) has no bearing upon this particular discussion.

Your characterization of my arguments as 'hate' shows that you cannot separate yourself from your argument if you thought what I said was personal.

Tell me, do you think that Comey should have been fired or not?

Why?

I think he should have been fired before the election ever took place for serious overstepping of bounds of someone in his position. Not to mention the several conflicts of interest he has with and past history of protecting the Clintons.

I think Trump kept Comey on long enough for him to think he was secure and to give him a little rope with which Comey then fastened a noose of and all but jumped on his own...

*caveat

Until I read the rest of your posts after the one to which this is the response.

Credibility lost

As X said, that ladder you've got is nowhere near as tall as the depth of the hole from whence you're attempting to extricate yourself.
edit on 12-5-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: caveat

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

No it has not. The DNC has not allowed any agency to forensically investigate the server.

And they ARE a private organization.

It is like they hacked the girl scouts.

That's why they begged off the FBI and went with a 3rd party investigation because it wasn't a gov server thingy.

Ooooooooo the secrets they must have had on there!

Kinda explains the russian OCD.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Was there an investigation on Trumps campaign manager, Paul Manafort, and if so what came of it?

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Xcathdra

And they ARE a private organization.

It is like they hacked the girl scouts.

That's why they begged off the FBI and went with a 3rd party investigation because it wasn't a gov server thingy.

Ooooooooo the secrets they must have had on there!

Kinda explains the russian OCD.

The issue I have with that is there is a federal investigation in progress at the DNC's request. It would be like John Wayne Gacey calling the police to look for a missing child while refusing them access to the basement.
edit on 12-5-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Pretty interesting read:
inthesetimes.com...

Goes into exactly where the DNC places itself in that regard. Very private. Really hoping the judge rules to hear the case.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Was there an investigation on Trumps campaign manager, Paul Manafort, and if so what came of it?

From what I remeber its an ongoing investigation by a few federal agencies. Russia is involved but it stems from his connections to former Ukrainian President Yanukovych.

Aside from that no clue. I would imagine some of these "individual investigations" (Manafort / Flynn / and one other but I forget their name) are all linked.

new topics

<< 105  106  107    109  110  111 >>

join