It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

Roughtly around 3 years and over 405 sightings. They respond to mirror signalling moving intelligently. How many would it take you to know there's something going on? Once twice ten time four hundred times? Then finding others also documenting this was really the icing on the cake. I have done a few night time sightings aswel but really it's pointless when you can't make out the details behind the lights.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

oh then it is

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
lol i was right hes one of those ba(loon)ists

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

what is (in your opinion) the weirdest thing you ever filmed

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

not an bird,but an "burd"

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Sorry to say but having watched PLENTY of these videos on youtube you are deluded if you think they are not whaththey appear to be and that is BALLOONS !

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Great thread! Thanks for making the effort in sharing and persevering. I'm quite sure the Jeremy you are referencing was on DTV doing a spell a while back? I used to drop by his threads.

I have also experienced stuff like this for 12 years knowingly. What you are referring to seems the same as macrobes/sentient plasma etc. Yes they can morph! Seen a 'star' become a black box and then on its lowest point of descent 40 ft above my head it was a black diamond,the black look like the demons in the movie ghost.

Seen these thousands of times, I have been followed house to house and now abroad to eastern europe from UK by whatever has interest. I do also think thereis a link to these things and the genuine non human/Cryptoterrestrials that run the world from isolated locations, like MILABS, Real piloted UFOs can also appear very similar to some of these objects you've shown.

See one of my threads if you can where I presented an excellent video of the mosaic blue orb filmed through a telescope. There was a whole story behind this, all taken by an ex military buddy from over there in the US Appalacians from over a military base just off his ranch. What went on at that base and what was captured on film (which I posted) was very sinister.

On a personal and more positive note, I have had telepathic experiences with these things, can also be summoned through the mind even, forget the mirrors lol.

But on one occasion here in czech after seeing hundreds of distant (but precise) fly overs, I wanted things to develop, a general feeling before this encounter. So I was on the balcony, dusk is a prime time as I get the impression they want to remain as stealth as possible apart from to my eyes.

Sorry keep back tracking here. So this star orb starts descending from its usual high/mid range. It kept coming, I was standing behind the door I believe as well. Anyway, at some point I felt panic inside, I didn't show it in anywhere on the outside though. So the second I felt panic inside, the orb stopped immediately on a dime, and then backed off.

Just felt compelled to share that info, I don't talk about this much on here. But after hearing of Jeremy after so long it has inspired Me. Pass on best wishes from Mr. Mannunaki.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Interesting thread, from what I'm seeing, those aren't balloons.

Keep searching the skies OP.....

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Yeah funny because there will only be more documenting anomalies over the years because it's true. You say your right like you know behaviour over balloons? When you clearly don't lol. It's sad to be honest keep to the talking let the grown ups keep documenting.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   

There's been so many experiences over the years that where weird. Maybe the cluster releasing secondary objects or the digit that responded to mirror signals by morphing into the numbers I send toward it.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

Thanks yes they certainly arnt balloons. Many see what they resemble and go into balloon mode! Even when the signs are mentioned of mimicry that can't be duplicated. They never listen there's many experts with no experience. The ufo phenomenon is full of ufologists that have never even made any form of observations but there will always be people trying to put others down. Thanks for joining this thread.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Thanks for coming along! He might of well be on another thread Jeremy is always trying to show people this subject to get other peope documenting. Yes they morph shape sometimes to fit into that environment if you go to a rural area you will see varible shaped anomalies. In populated areas you might see balloon shaped anomalies but there are many morphs as you will know. Lol yes!! I use summoning as well as mirror signalling they give me feeling of overwhelming love they are very playful beings also. It's great you have had these experiences if you ever get any footage please do share here for everyone!

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
here's one that responded to flashing primary numbers towards it by morphing into the numbers! while standing on card board cuts out of the numbers so it could understand the communication. This has taken years for them to learn almost like a child you start of with the basics.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That should be very obvious that balloons can't do this! yet the (experts) who attack will say otherwise because they have already dug here own grave.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

i know the behaviour

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

jeremy isnt here

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Clearly not if your saying balloons lol.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Here's one that made the same consistent loop for over 30 minutes! Not gaining altitude moving in a straight line. It looked like giant bug! But the texture was odd the sides looked like copper and on the front small bubbles seemed to push from the inside of the object.
edit on 23-4-2017 by The90sGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
here's the same object from another prospective.
edit on 23-4-2017 by The90sGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: shlaw
All I want to know is how I can book these creatures
for my next backyard party.

Woo hoo!

Me too, but not for me. I have a friend that desperately needs to see these glowing critters, up close, and personal. This friends soul needs help, now. If at all possible...........

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join