It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   

[pic]fr58fc5339.png[/pic

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Anomalies will always have a glow about them! Or a aura that's a pinkish colour. The sun's reflection is white and flashes off mylar but clearly some of these objects don't even resemble mylar or balloons. I really need to find out how I can explain myself better with the footage of myself and others doing this. Many are quick to judge but we have some very intelligent people documenting this subject. We record them in IR many times moving beyond our eyes light spectrum! Then when flashed with mirrors they come down lower for us to see. They still many times look like stars that's how high up these objects are! Moving around stopping above the zenith (neck breakers) it really is an amazing subject.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:26 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

here's one mimicry a bird as always please just let me present the evidence.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   

again this one has the classic pinkish aura around it.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

here's one that might resemble a craft but it's another morph.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shlaw

By sending direct mirror signalling to the sky on a clear day. I am sure people will be pleased with the display they will put on for them.
edit on 23-4-2017 by The90sGamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   
If you do some research on youtube for summoning ufos or anomaly observations! you will come across many people documenting this phenomena across the globe. I have done this also at nighttime and they are indeed the lights in the sky.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Look up chromatic aberration lenses can produce a coloured fringe arond objects it's BALLOONS plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I have still doesn't match what I see daily with my eyes. Balloons don't do none of the movement's mentioned above if you belive the do then replicate it. Clearly someone with experience is trying to explain this to you! But your an expert with no knowledge of the subject. Typical arm chair researcher.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I have recorded many real balloons that are dull even with a chromatic aberration to the lens. Your argument is not valid even with the signs above that I mention you refuse to take that information into account. Like i explained they can use mimicry. If the mimicry octopus was to blend in with the sand! Does the octopus become just that sand.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

i suppose video footage would prove the skeptics wrong, do you have video footage of them coming down closer to you?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Yes plenty of footage! But I can't post here because the thread will be taking down. Just do some research I won't even mention my channel it really is not needed. Go on youtube look up ufo summoning or summoning anomalies there's plenty of evidence from people totally unrelated but using the same method. We use the same methods and produce the same consistent results. At this very moment I am outside tracking objects in the atmosphere.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   

All the evidence in the world will still produce skeptics but yet should I really care? There to busy talking and giving expert opinions. Myself and others are documenting and living this subject so as you can imagine I just laugh it off.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer
a reply to: Davg80

Yes plenty of footage! But I can't post here because the thread will be taking down. Just do some research I won't even mention my channel it really is not needed. Go on youtube look up ufo summoning or summoning anomalies there's plenty of evidence from people totally unrelated but using the same method. We use the same methods and produce the same consistent results. At this very moment I am outside tracking objects in the atmosphere.

No videos ok you posted like 4 of your videos and they were all the same thing a balloon. This made them think you were just trying to get hits on Youtube. Now if you can get these balloons to come to you and get better pictures i will retract my statement of a balloon. But these things have perfectly adapted to look like a mylar balloon.Find that kind of an odd adaptation.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Balloon looking let's get it right! I clearly say on these videos what makes them anomalous the proof is in the footage. Hits on youtube lol I have thousands of people on my Facebook page I am not here for opinions. Simply here to show people something real that they themselves can document using some simple methods. Well they mostly likely have had 100s of thousands of years of adopting forms of mimicry. Like I said there are signs that mundane objects can't do but yet that goes out the window with most people and they go into balloon mode. It's what you prove isn't it at the end of the day? I am not the only person documenting neither.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:32 AM
link   
How long have you been capturing these "Anomalies" and what makes you think they are UFO's?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join