It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   
I won't be responding the the idiots anymore you really are fossils of ufology and being left behind like a bad habit! So enjoy your (talking) while myself and others document these manifestations trolls.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Here's the documentary from Anthony Woods who was documenting anomalies years ago! I have all the same footage he has posted just with a modern camcorder. I shouldn't be banned for this it's not my channel. youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

If it's aloud I will share other channels just not mine! incase it's closed down other people have similar footage sometimes identical objects.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I've got an open mind to most subjets. But all the footage I can find appears to obviously be balloons. As you are unable to post your youtube videos, can you let me know where you're from to narrow down my search. Are you the Scouse chap

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

You state that there are a number of individuals and groups recording these phenomenon, have any of you identified any patterns? Locality? Time of year? Etc.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: solarone

Haha yes I am scouse. There are many indercations of mimicry like I mentioned on past posts that no one seems to question. The evidence is there like always say to people don't believe any footage! Direct experience is unreplaceable once you have seen it there's no going back. Not all objects mimic objects like balloons there are many other strange shapes! I spot all of them in IR then use the next camcorder on a dual optic to get details. Some can only be seen through the IR footage due to the sun scattering light variable.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

90x optical zoom yet EVERY object posted is at the limits of resolution of your equipment it seems which seems to be the same for EVERY other person doning the same very convenient

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   

Seriously, you will have to learn not to get frustrated with people who think that something that looks like a balloon is a balloon. Having said that there is a possibility that you are capturing something unexplained and that at times you capture balloons also, which would add to the confusion and disbelief.

Just an observation, don't shoot me

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

There are many individuals documenting across the globe. Yes you can find the same patterns on many sightings! All the signs of mimicry I stated on one of the posts above can be seen on everyone's footage. That can't be duplicated we have tried many times and so have so called debunkers. Depending on you're location will effect the morph that shows up! If your in a rural area expect to see varibles , boomerangs, laminar sheets. In a populated area you will see balloon shaped anomalies , plasma , orbs and so on. Time of year never makes a difference they will be documented all the time.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Here's a link from Jonathan Castro who uses the same method he has some amazing footage! But this one always blows my mind please watch carefully the footage has been motion tracked. If you never see the beauty with this capture you will never understand anomalies youtu.be...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Don't forget this has been documented for years! Firstly in Mexico know as ebanis. Many daylight observers have been trying to tell people for years about this but obviously it's fell on death ears.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

All times of year in all environments? Rural, Suburban and urban? So, in WInter you can see same behaviour no matter where you are, as you could in Summer? Is that what you mean? Prevailing conditions, wind, temp, humidity have no bearing on appearance or frequency? Is that right?

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Check out this this person is using the same method from Mexico he as many amazing videos! Go to 3.20 mins into this video and watch this so called balloon start giving birth! youtu.be... watch how the smaller objects wait for the others so they can leave together. Some even try to go back into the cluster this is amazing!! Yet many experts will debunk because it simply doesn't fit there beliefs of mechanical artifacts.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

Yes that's what I mean exactly! Regardless if wind temp humidity you will see the same behavioural patterns from multiple observers and I can prove this here on this thread. Also you can confirm this yourself that's the amazing part!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Many thanks for answering my questions, but from your answers I know that these are not the atmospheric anomalies that I am interested in.

All the best.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Okay, thanks.

My problem is this - Of all the objects these 'Beings' could mimic why balloons? Why not a flying CNC machine or a silver Range Rover Evoque? Both of which would be reflective in sunlight and highly impressive.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: solarone

Because they are using camouflage against us then same way the mimicry octopus using camouflage to stay away from the predators (humans). They don't just mimic objects like balloons there are various morphs! depending on location they adapt to that environment. Only they can answer the questions you want don't forget when they flare it's toward me as a sign to say we see you! You show an interest they will do the same to you.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer
a reply to: carewemust

LOL there never been one demonic sighting yet! I record every session aswel so that's fine if they wanted to harm people we wouldn't be here there numbers are that large.

Hmm, I find it odd that you'll shut down the idea of demonic sightings by proclaiming there has 'never' been one sighting yet. Do you have proof of this? How do you know that one of these things you've been filming isn't some sort of demonic presence itself?

If you expect openness to what you're claiming, it's best to not shut down other's beliefs while asking for tolerance of your own.

Now, as to your videos, I watched several of them, but I'll be honest with you. I saw what appeared to be mundane objects like kites or balloons. One of them even looked like a flying pair of shiny silver mylar pants blowing in the wind. Whether or not that's what they are, I can only only relate to what they appear to be to my eyes.

Stating that they take the form of mundane, everyday objects to hide from us humans seems rather too convenient as it can't be proven one way or the other unless someone caught one of them for direct study.

Good luck though. Keep filming and next time, ask them to come down so you can get better footage for some real, tangible hands on proof.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Can you ask them to not camouflage themselves if you think you are in contact with them?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer
Here's a link from Jonathan Castro who uses the same method he has some amazing footage! But this one always blows my mind please watch carefully the footage has been motion tracked. If you never see the beauty with this capture you will never understand anomalies youtu.be...

That is a bunch of balloons that got away from someone. you see it 2 of them are even heart shaped. And yo can see what appears to be a cat face on the balloon. Seriously you think its a life form?????? wow im concerned you wasted a couple of years filming mylar balloons.
edit on 4/24/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join