It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

done

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

That's the problem attention to detail! They might resemble balloons (some) not all. But like stated above the signs of mimicry that can't be duplicated by balloons. The videos I posted where just a few out of hundreds! There's plenty of evidence that I hope to present on this thread if possible to help you on this journey.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer

That's the problem attention to detail! They might resemble balloons (some) not all. But like stated above the signs of mimicry that can't be duplicated by balloons. The videos I posted where just a few out of hundreds! There's plenty of evidence that I hope to present on this thread if possible to help you on this journey.

I'll definitely be looking in this thread from time to time and see how it progresses...I'm sure you've seen these objects just hard for me, cause i've not.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

go to your inbox( click on the down arrow on a circle and then click on messages)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
All I want to know is how I can book these creatures
for my next backyard party.

Woo hoo!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

can you confirm op?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

I was viewing his first thread and the MANY videos he posted, the link is from my YT history.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
This is his YT channel.

[SNIP]

Thanks for digging them up, they're ​definitely the OP's ones he posted in his last thread..No UFO's just balloons.

Mod Note: Do not repost things that have been removed by staff.
edit on 4/22/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed Link

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

"Humanoid Anomaly, Amazing"

[SNIP]

I wonder what his Helium bill is.

Mod Note: Do not repost things that have been removed by staff.

edit on 4 22 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed Embeded Video

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Are you talking about the balloons in the videos? Or am I missing something

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

"Humanoid Anomaly, Amazing"

[SNIP]

I wonder what his Helium bill is.

Lol sky high,, i bet he manages to go outside​ within the exact time balloons are in the sky and he's like ("yes another humanoid anomaly") i'll put these on my YT channel and claim UFO's are doing it.
edit on 22 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/22/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed Video that was removed in quoted post.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

LoL

Summoning Anomalous Being in 3...2...1...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: norhoc

Are you talking about the balloons in the videos? Or am I missing something

You're not missing anything. He's talking about the balloons.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
The OP seems very convinced these things are not balloons... the problem is everyone else just coming across this will think "balloons" because they look exactly like balloons.

There are some reasonable people that frequent this site... and most are also very open minded, as the two qualities are interlinked to an extent, and I tend to want to hear the case before passing judgement (or browsing on) ... but all the videos I watched (hey, it's Saturday) on the channel posted above by Clint looked and behaved exactly like balloons... and the couple with "light effects" sure looked like sun glare.

I'm not even averse to atmospheric plasma beings... really! I think there is some decent evidence such might exist in some manner... BUUUUT... would they look like balloons ALL the time (or a grocery bag?).

SO I couldn't help but wonder if there is a balloon artist nearby, releasing their creations into the air and videoing them for Youtube, and some guy, a few blocks over, is filming them as atmospheric lifeforms mimicking balloons and both are making enough to pay rent from balloons and a camera in a tight little economy ... gotta love capitalism.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

A Reminder:

ATS has a policy about new members posting their YouTube channels (and other personal web sites) here on ATS: The require permission from the ATS owners first.

Posting things that ATS staff has removed is a violation of the ATS Terms and Conditions

Please refrain from posting the OP's YouTube channel videos, else this thread will also be removed, and post bans can be handed out to those who do post it.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: shlaw

Well you clearly never read the signs above. We all know balloons don't respond to mirror signalling and not all represent (balloon) looking objects. We all know balloons tumble! Yet most of these objects never do. The signs do are clearly stated above! This is not a isolated case there are plenty of people documenting this phenomenon and there's been hundreds over the decades. More well known as ebanis! In places like Mexico.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: norhoc

Read the thread please I won't keep repeating.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

WOW we have a genius! If you can replicate any signs mentioned above there's a reward of €20 dollars I look forward to your video.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

They most definitely are not it can be proven. I will share other people doing daylight observations also reporting this phenomenon, many have the same charistics of movement. Like mentioned above all using the same method and independent from each other. The sun's reflection is really nothing when compared to these anomalies balloons are very dull then the sun will bounce off them. Anomalies are constantly (glowing) or bright then will flare! The flare will normally be a response to mirror signalling it's aimed towards you. Also I have documented the same objects returning to the same location hours later! We all know that shouldn't be happening with mundane objects. Also I have traveled to other parts of the world still producing the same results! Don't forget this is a form of mimicry from plasma based life in the atmosphere. When close to predators (humans) they will adopt a form of mimicry to go unnoticed it really makes sense when you think about it. This is the reason of over the last few years I really don't communicate with people because you tell them why and they blow it off completely! But like I said anyone serious will go out and document this for themselves.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join