It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Some footage is similar to Jeremy's footage hes using a telescope and ir my footage will be clear with the signs explained on the footage so not to be confused. And for him to say balloons when he's clearly recorded boomerangs, ghostly looking objects , orbs , and explain is really sad in his behalf. This is a test of preconceptions and perception.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Thats a mylar ballon.

Or it was a mylar ballon before you deleted it.
edit on 22-4-2017 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Jeremy has some really amazing captures and share volume recorded in a rural area aswel! People will attack and belittle what they don't understand. Like you seen above but clearly this a perception tests and one phenomenon that should be studied. It can be verified by anyone aswel as I will show here. Thanks your on the right tracks already don't believe a word I say! That's what I tell everyone. It's best seeing it for yourself that's in replaceable.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

whats happening with the evidence, this sounds interesting>>>
jst leaving my mark

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

I saw it too before it was deleted. Obviously
a balloon. Deleted because it was a bad
example, maybe?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Maylar that responded to mirror signalling clearly flaring with an none oscillating tether.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: shlaw

You will have a hard time with the truth. Read what I mentioned above on the last thread I showed some of the better footage but as always be skeptical. But not closed minded.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Macenroe82

Thats a mylar ballon.

Or it was a mylar ballon before you deleted it.

I wasn't sure. I just looked up more the like in YouTube and that came up. But then I seen people saying he was posting balloons. So I took a closer look and that's what it appeared to be. So I removed it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

Thanks that's the best way to be skeptical! Many are quick to judge this is really one of the best subjects you will hear off, that you yourself can do verify!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

Its mylar, its higly reflective. Every time is spins around the sunlight reflected on it. It was star shaped with a sting hanging down with what looked like a childs doll tied to the end. You could flash it, fire lasers at it, blink your indercator at....or just do nothing and it would still do the same thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Ohh, I wasn't sure if the video I posted was a known hoaxer or something, so I removed it.
I've never seen one these with so much detail as that person shows.

Nonetheless pretty amazing stuff isn't it

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Other people are not making direct observations of the atmosphere with years of experience. They say what it resembles you will see better on my channel. I actually talk it over showing what can't be replicated and what it does that makes it anomalous some more clear than others. This is why I really don't bother with communication on threads but I am taking a leap of faith here. Trying to show people how to do this themselves instead of watching.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It really is amazing! You will see the resemblance but you will clearly see its not what it's trying to mimic. Just keep at it and a new world will be opened of wonder!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   

That's for sure.
I'm headed outside right now. It's too dang nice out here today to be inside anyways.
I'll post a video tonight if we have clear sky's!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Patience is key observers your surroundings and if all fails try and try again eventually you will start seeing them! Spend time outside making observations and they will come. Good luck.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

well lol
shame it isnt you it would make an cool debate

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
could you pm your channel 90's?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Inbox me so I can send it like I said I am a noob to this website lol.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I posted in your last thread OP and to be honest they were just balloons, no UFO's to be seen (at all), not trying to put you down etc as maybe you believe this and that's fine, watched many (well 4-5) of your YouTube vids that you linked and all looked like balloons or similar objects​.

Not saying you haven't seen strange objects in the sky, i have as well, just need more physical or other kinds of proof other than your YT channel.
edit on 22 4 2017 by DarkvsLight29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Do it right, and it wont! Lots of us will be looking forward to it!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join