It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hi everyone so the last post was closed down due to posting link to my channel! It will make it very difficult for me to present evidence on the phenomenon. Because with just talking it's just that talk! Anyone can make claim it doesn't mean it's true without any footage to be examined. If you see the last post please just ask away here I will help to the best of my abilities! If there's anyway I can post footage of pictures please let me know since I am new to this website.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

I didnt see your original thread. Can you explain what your talking? The thread title sounds interesting but your op doesnt say anything about it (whatever it is??)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So the claim is there's plasma like objects in the atmosphere! That seem to be local objects because of there share numbers, it would be stupid to think it's E.T travelling light years to come flash me back when using mirror signalling. Now by using mirror signalling into the atmosphere and observering your surroundings these objects will start appearing responding back by flaring towards you! Or moving to the location in the sky where your flashing and remain there sometime for long periods. Many have responded to primary numbers flashed to them by morphing into the numbers! They also use mimicry to go unnoticed but leave clear signs behind that can't be duplicated by mundane objects. Here's some signs of mimicry that have been catalogued across the globe from using this method. Flaring, morphing shape, no tumbling, consistent rotation, double decker configuration, flaring necks, floater sinker configurations, orb flybys, orbs coming out of them, moving against the wind, none oscillating tethers, rope tethers, triggering more sightings, glowing , shimmering etc. There are many signs! Don't take this on my word on any clear sky you can confirm this reality by doing what I mention above. Seeing is believing! After 3 years personally I have had over 408 sightings and counting.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Gonna send you a pm.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

Yes I have explained on the next post. I have all the evidence to substantiate this claim with footage! it's going to be difficult for me to show the evidence since links are not aloud on this page. Thanks i hope you enjoy.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Yeah no worries.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

How to post pics, videos, links...and what you cant and shouldnt...can be found all in the BOARD and FRESHMAN Forums!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

I saw your video, twas weird for sure. There was also a link in the comment section for your method of calling these "things?", but it didn't work.

Can you explain how you're finding these creature things, so that others can try calling/finding them?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thanks will be sure to check it out. I have so much evidence but don't want this one closed down will try post some footage tomorrow under the guide lines.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You can add youtube videos directly into your posts, you can also upload photos directly to ats, i just mobile ats so i can only help with adding photos from your phone or tablet. Top right of the screen is a V, press that and you should see the option to upload.

I think youtube videos you use te tag [youtube] the numbers/letters after youtube.com [/youtube]

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

Thanks yes I am using summoning that involves stirring intensively into the atmosphere on a clear blue sky! In my mind I say beings in the sky please come to my location if it's your will to do so. Say this in your mind while looking up! Then I use a mirror to send primary numbers into the atmosphere in the same area. Then observe your surroundings it might work straight away! Or it could take some time patience is key here. If you show a interest they will the same rewarding you tenfold! With a new amazing interaction with plasma like living beings. Don't worry they are very playful and loving beings.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
That is really amazing!

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

oh NO i know you !,you are that guy called jeremy thomas that post videos of baloons calling they plasma critters
LOL
heres his channel so we all can get a good laugh:www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

With 408 sightings I assume you have recorded loads of video footage? Can you explain what i would see? Will you ve adding any photos or today?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Thanks yes I am currently on a mobile device aswel! I think I posted to many links they said they don't allow new members to post links to there channels because it looks like I am promoting my channel for views. Let's start with pictures I will read the guidelines tomorrow since its late over here. So not to get this thread closed down! Thanks for your help aswel much appreciated.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

No but I am fully aware of his channel that are anomalous objects using mimicry clearly you can't see past the resemblance of (balloons). Obviously balloons don't respond to mirror signalling neither are they recorded in IR! That our travelling past our eyes light spectrum. The only laughing is on you my friend! The signs are listed above try replicate one sign? I look forward to your attempt.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Is the content on your channel similar to the channel that was posted by humanoidlord?

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

That's 408 videos that I have recorded of anomalous objects some more believable than others like I said this is mimicry in the sky. Similar to the mimicking octopus in the oceans. You would see with your naked eye glowing star like objects miles in the atmosphere responding to you! It really can't be mistaking when you see it.

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
edit on 22-4-2017 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Well, I, for one, am looking forward to your pictures.

I'm highly sceptical about the whole thing, but I would love to see what you're speaking of. It's been a long time since I've come across a good mystery!

S+F.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join