It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer
Hi everyone so the last post was closed down due to posting link to my channel! It will make it very difficult for me to present evidence on the phenomenon. Because with just talking it's just that talk! Anyone can make claim it doesn't mean it's true without any footage to be examined. If you see the last post please just ask away here I will help to the best of my abilities! If there's anyway I can post footage of pictures please let me know since I am new to this website.

I don't understand why it was shut down, are you asking for money, or subscriptions?

Links are fine on ATS, as long as they are strictly informational and not exposing names, addresses, and/or some type of cause that seeks money, or personal information.

I'd like to see a play, by play or a video.

Thanks,

RT

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer
There was a guy from Southampton or Portsmouth Uk (not sure which city) he filmed over thousands of hours of these types weird shapes. There are some videos and footage still about from him, but he got pissed off with all the attention and people calling him a fake, so he withdrew all his footage and copyrighted it to stop it being used....

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Tell you what list your camera equipment 38 years of camera experience and looking at the sky day & night taking pictures so not an arm chair expert so lets see your best evidence.

Looking forward to this

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer
...while standing on card board cuts out of the numbers so it could understand the communication.

This doesn't sound at all like something a crazy person would do...

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hi OP how much are you selling these balloons for? hopefully not over £6-7.

Only a joke, what's the best way of "summoning" these objects cause i'll try it tomorrow.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Only a joke, what's the best way of "summoning" these objects cause i'll try it tomorrow.

Standing on cardboard numbers and waving mirrors around, apparently. I wouldn't recommend doing this in public.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: DarkvsLight29

pending any other actual proof my suggestion
would be Dial-a-Balloon.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: DarkvsLight29

Standing on cardboard numbers and waving mirrors around, apparently. I wouldn't recommend doing this in public.

Lol sounds really stupid i'm definitely not trying that, something may fall out the sky with the mirrors​, i wouldn't want that on my conscious.

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: shlaw

pending any other actual proof my suggestion
would be Dial-a-Balloon.

Haha that's good, possibly get a UF-Balloon sighting with the mirrors

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Ok these are three beings I captured years back on camera above my backyard hill treeline. Or my camera erred out like the beast it was.
It was real foggy that night and right after this shot the battery failed.

You decide?

edit on 4 23 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Naturallywired
Ok these are three beings I captured years back on camera above my backyard hill treeline. Or my camera erred out like the beast it was.
It was real foggy that night and right after this shot the battery failed.

You decide?

Why do they have to be beings​ and not just light ennomolies?

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It's in the "form's" they make that mischief occurs, their ways deceive our eye's.

edit on 4 23 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
[snip]

I wanted to show you guys what i've filmed on the moon. At first I thought it was just hot pixels, but...thing is, I've never seen anything like that in all my videos, and I made a lot of them. Also, if you notice, we can see them in the dark area (moon shadow), making me believe indeed it's not hot pixels but actual object, and if they go there, they indeed get hidden. If you look closely you can also see dark little posts and not just bright, probably because they were lower and so in the shadow of the craters or rims... Pls tell me what u think, guys...
edit on 23-4-2017 by Eby88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/25/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed video

posted on Apr, 23 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

You've been lucky that all of the life forms have been "friendly" thus far. Just one bad plasma guy would erase any trace of your physical being from existence.

Word to the wise..Please record all sessions, and keep yourself in the video, if possible. Law enforcement will need to see what happened, if you are vaporized. OK?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

I had a inbox for them saying it's been taking down for promoting my channel for views. Even know I have thousands following my work on Facebook that was never my intentions! I just wish to get people documenting. They said they only allow members who have been here over a year to post multiple links on a thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: panicman66

Yes was his name Anthony Woods there's still some footage online but he closed alot down. People said he closed down because of the government typical conspiracy nut cases. We all know the reason he closed down was people attacking him trying to show people the truth he's not the first person to stop because of idiot. He most certainly won't be last neither you can see it here on this thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Panasonic v550 90x intelligent optical magnification. You are an arm chair expert when it comes to documenting anomalies clearly lol. Best evidence? All the evidence in the world won't replace your preconceptions towards this subject.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Not when your a person wanting to learn more about a phenomena and leave you people still in wonder land.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

It's not in public and when did I start caring about people's opinions?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

LOL there never been one demonic sighting yet! I record every session aswel so that's fine if they wanted to harm people we wouldn't be here there numbers are that large.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join