It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anomalous Beings In The atmosphere

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Well clearly you never watched the object closely. Balloons don't morph and melt together. I don't think this is a life form I know this is a life form from years of active sessions interacting with them. Wasted the only time being wasted is on people like yourself.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:21 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Well you need high magnification equipment to make asmophereical observations. Would you prefer I used a microscope? How is it very convenient that others understand you need high magnification to record these objects.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Charlyboy

It doesn't work that way the closer they are to humans the better the mimicry. When at higher altitudes they will change there properties and become more anomalous.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

Yes plenty of proof every sighting ever documented has never displayed any inderactions of being demonic. They seems to play in the sky almost putting on a performance after years of being in there presents! I can say for certain these beings are playful almost like a happy puppy. That's it beliefs I don't do beliefs! I simplygo of what can be observed by the objects to keep from going off the tracks. You will see objects that don't tumble that have none oscillating tethers orb flybys moving against the wind all the signs I mentioned are above on a previous post. None can be replicated unless the objects defying physics since I started this post I haven't seen one person argue this point just point out the resemblance that I have been trying to explain this mimicry. It can be proven as it's been done daily using a method with consistent results across multiple observers across the globe documenting these signs of mimicry. Catching one of these objects really could be dangerous! I would never try this neither because that's to convince others I am simply showing people how you can see this phenomena.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Haha I won't shoot you down don't worry. It's a perception test! many people only see the resemblance never looking at the details or movement. The objects I post all have indercations or mimicry I make sure I can defend my work so the trolls have no valid argument apart from saying balloon. I have hundreds of videos of balloons! that where just that balloons when you document this phenomena you will be able to see the difference it's very obvious. But I will say it's difficult for people with no idea what's going on to understand! Hence why I am trying to help people out as you can imagine I have to be defensive because there wrong and I am right. People who say ego I say no experience! If they had the life I had lived with daily interactions they would understand. This is a full time job for me documenting these manifestations it's obsession to learn more than everyone about an amazing subject.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: The90sGamer

so do you have a solid interpretation of what you feel you are interacting with?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:47 AM
link   

I understand, probably more than I would care to admit

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Thanks just what I have observed and seen from everyone else everyone says the same! These are playful beings they enjoy fun. When my daughter plays in the garden they will come down lower to watch her. I get feelings of emotions when in there presents of love and joy!

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Its interesting they would spend time with someone from the wrong side of the Pennines

This weird stuff made my life very difficult 10yrs ago, I was wrenched out of a pretty good science career by lights in the sky and weird things that decided they could just scare the crap out of me at night. Still not sure if I am ok with it, but I see stuff all the time, rarely in the sky these days, its mostly stuff all around us.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:00 AM
link   
youtu.be... here's one that doesn't tumble! Any so called balloon like this would tumble and remain on its belly. Yet this one doesn't it also never moved or floated upwards it was crazy! Classic flaring on this one it has a face and tails almost like it's eating plankton.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Once you start your relationship with these entities they will be part of your life! Following you around even when you haven't asked for the interaction. I don't mind I interact more with these beings than I do humans lol. There watching over you that's a good thing

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   

feel free to pm me your you tube channel

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:09 AM
link   
here's one that looked like an aliens head! Inside a transparent capsual.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:13 AM
link   

how many of these do you see?

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Its a shame they look so much like balloons huh

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

On a good day upto 40 objects.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

They make it difficult lol! not all are balloon like in appearance I will share some other morphs aswel.

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   

unless you live near a catch and release balloon sanctuary it would be hard to accept they r all balloons huh...

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: The90sGamer
youtu.be... here's one that doesn't tumble! Any so called balloon like this would tumble and remain on its belly. Yet this one doesn't it also never moved or floated upwards it was crazy! Classic flaring on this one it has a face and tails almost like it's eating plankton.

Ok your just trolling no one could look at the videos and not realize they are balloons. You cant be this stupid so whats the deal trying to make money on youtube hits? You will see balloons over major cities like Los Angeles and New York all the time. The more people the more likely balloons get away from parties etc Before i moved from New York id see them all the time. One time had one stuck in my gutter didnt realize it was a life form i threw it in the trash.
edit on 4/24/17 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Go find any of the objects I post and share here that don't tumble I look forward to your video. You really are very boring! Why are you even posting here? Just to sound stupid because your doing a great job of doing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join