It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

:O

How did you know?? I fell asleep right after my message basically!

Also, heya shedheads

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Hope this works...I'm mobile. This is my rock out song right now.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Hi people. Been gone awhile. Been working a lot and finishing up the class. Just wanted you let you know I haven't forgot about you peeps. Oh yeah I rocked that class. Missed a perfect score by 5 points. I have 3 more credits toward a degree of some kind. Not bad for an old fart.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

Nicely done Tarzan, and welcome back to the Shed. Pretty sure it's nearly quittin' time. Fancy a beverage?
edit on 5-17-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Da Shed is a proper noun don'tcha know?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Why thank you, I will have a root beer. And what will you have kind sir?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I'm thinking a mugwort gruit stout.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm not here to steal you thoughts. Just here to remind you to get out of bed and have a happy tin foil day.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Hi Blue Dude! I like the hat.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Hey Sheddicazoonies - I've posted another episode of Falling for those following my story. You can follow the link in my signature to go to the beginning of the thread or you can use this link to go to the newest episode:
Falling: An Epic Fantasy - An Invitation

Upon shlaw's suggestion - prompted by the Honorable Mayor Night Star, I have included a link to a quick list of characters I composed. Perhaps this will help those of you who get lost in the names I've created.

Cheers and happy reading!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
CrappieKat and WalkInSilence, hoping you ladies are OK. Seems like the worst of it is going south and east of you both if I have correctly deduced where you are. If not, and you're in the path of that line that's producing all the warnings, stop reading this and get to your basements!!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   
That is so sweet of you to be concerned. Kit Kat is fairly safe tonight, I on the other hand am in a straight line path covered on all sides. Warning for Boomers and watch for tornado. And I don't have a basement. So I will just pray.
I am not leaving the dogs.
I am such a wimp, so say a little prayer for us.

Its funny I have been in very dire situations at sea, but these storms scare the hell out of me.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Forgive me, this is silly, I know, but....

You never know when it is the last time you get to say I Love You to some one?
So I Love You and here is a big hug.
All of ATS and The Shed, these many years have given me joy and comfort.

This is just me being, well, me. I love you and be true to yourself.
So tomorrow you can laugh at me and I couldn't care less because you are beautiful just as you are.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence
I would not leave the dogs either, if our places were reversed, so, prayers said.

Thunderstorms can be beautiful in their way, but their potential for destruction is terrifying. Life can change in minutes due to a thunderstorm, so I do not find your apprehension misplaced or wimpy in the least. Respect for the power of our big blue marble is a basic wisdom, in my opinion. Someone who is not afraid of the power of the forces of nature is, in my opinion, arrogant and foolish.

Oh dear. That was very much like a rant. Sorry all!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

We like you just the way you are, dear WIS, so please continue being YOU!!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Aww thank you. Most people find me too conservative, too reactionary, too assertive, too sensitive, too straightforward. All attributes I appreciate in other people.
As for respecting Mother Nature.
The first lesson I recall, was as a wee child eight or nine. Our neighbors had an apple orchard. We were all, seven neighbor kids and me, happily doing "something" among the trees.
A storm gathered and we were "summoned" (Children in those days actually listened to grownups)
We looked back at the field and one of the boys noticed a forgotten tool pitched between the trees. "I'll get it" he said.
A strong hand held him back "No" At that moment a lighting struck the tool in a blast of light and deafening roar.
I will never forget my awe. The Father knew the danger.
edit on 17-5-2017 by WalkInSilence because: pooh

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I have waited for an occasion to post this for two years but it never occurred.

So perhaps now is appropriate.
Stay safe and well, be full of joy and never abandon your dreams.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Praying for you Wis! Sending Faery Angels your way!

And bigger more powerful ones.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Love that wolf and saying!

When is this storm supposed to hit? Big hug! Love you so much!

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Got something cool in the works, I'll probably have it it by tomorrow. Have to switch it over from paper

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I see it's been a slow night so far at the shed. It's after midnight and I should have been in bed a long time ago. I'm having one of those nights in which I don't want to go to bed as this means tomorrow will arrive that much sooner. The problem is that I may not be getting any Social Security after all these years of fighting it. I won't have a clue to the answer until I hear back from my lawyer after I call in the morning. I will be extremely upset, more like despondent if I get bad news.
Due to ATS t&c I can't go into further details.

Sleep well my friends.

edit on 5 18 2017 by LookingForABetterLife because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join