It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 122
<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   
OK so I have been trying to find something to watch. Something that will grab me and pull me in. Thank to everyone who post the movies they watch on YouTube. I usually check them out and really got pulled into the one Night posted the other day. Finished it and went looking for the next and I found this......

Has anyone watched this? Is it any good? Looks great, we will see. I will let you know.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Oh no. Nothing like living in the south.

In fact it can get so dry up here, we have a high fire warnings alot of the time. Even in the winter.

it's funny.

But no not like the humidity like the south. just cool and damp in the woods.

Ok, gonna go take a nap.

I have not seen that movie. I don't get into the scary movies much anymore.

Enjoy.

Ya'll have a good day.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hm, Asgardia just put up its Constitution draft. Looks like I'll be busy!

*stretches hands*

*stretches wings*

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Morning Sheddites!
Just a short time on this morning before I head into the office.

a reply to: WalkInSilence
Conservative, reactionary, assertive, sensitive, straightforward. Hm. Sounds a lot like Mrs. Shepherd. So I guess those are all OK with me, seeing as I married her and all.

As for the lightning bolt, I have come to believe that for much of modern society, we have lost the connection to the land that made us wise in ways like that father. It's as if we think we'll always be able to reload our last turn on the video game of life and try again.

a reply to: Night Star
There was a strong, slow-moving low-pressure system over northeastern Nebraska that was sending spiral arms of thunderstorms through Iowa, Wisconsin, Minnesota, and extreme southeastern South Dakota last night. There was a long-lived EF1 or EF2 tornado that cut a path across 3 counties in Wisconsin - unusual for a tornado to last that long. I saw a second tornado warning in Wisconsin as well. At one point Severe Thunderstorm Warnings spanned from the southern border of Iowa to one county away from its northern border. Minnesota saw severe weather mostly in the southeastern part of the state, although a line of storms plowed up from the southwest and passed over my house on its way to creating a fireworks show over the Twin Cities. The Minnesota River Valley saw flash flood warnings NW of Mankato as the ground was already quite wet from the 1-3 inches of rain which had fallen over the southern half of the state in the last few days. So, exciting evening to be in the Upper Mississippi Valley.

a reply to: LucidWarrior
*Shep bounces on tippy toes waiting...*

a reply to: LookingForABetterLife
We are only able to control some things, Blue. For the rest, all we can control his how we react to it. Hang in there.

a reply to: crappiekat
I get it. Tornados and hurricanes get all the press. But it's the straight-line winds and huge hail that do widespread damage. The blowdown in the BWCA in 1999 had 81 mph straight-line winds. They estimated something like 25-30 million trees were knocked down during that storm. It went on into Quebec where it was producing ground lightning strikes at a rate of 6000/hour.

I get that same feeling in my gut when we fall under a severe storm warning, or there's a tornado warning nearby. We're not really in any danger of floods, but a good strong straight-line wind might drop more than one tree on our roof.

Mornin' Admin!

Morning Swanne and Kat!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd
Morning Shep!

Man I don't know what it would be like to live in the path of a storm.
I always watched the storm chasers when they streamed live on TVN and now still watch some one YouTube if they steam live. Due to watching the streams I have seen a few twisters but always from the safety of my computer screen. I would NOT want to see one up close and personal.
Hope you have a great day!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Strangely, I do want to see a tornado for real. I just don't want it to do any damage! LOL

Alright, gotta get the Shepherditos up and at 'em. Talk to you Shedizens later!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Good morning sheddites magic is in the air!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Wassup, Lucid? Sounds like your day is going well then?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

It just started. Not going bad at all!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Fair enough. You're on Cali time, right? Are you anywhere near the ocean?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

I mean, I'm not too far from the ocean, but not really close.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh I would LOVE to live at the beach...right up until a hurricane hit. But if I would live at Edisto Island, SC if I ever move. (Not going to happen, I love the mountains too much)

So what are you guys getting into?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've lived on both coasts, near the Rockies, and in Minnesota. Hard to say what is my favorite. Might have to say Oregon, actually, cause it's got two of the three - ocean, mountains, and lakes. Beautiful country up there.

Hi Admin!
Getting into? Hm. Lunch. And mint tea.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Yo!

Wassup?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne
Hi John! Just getting some lunch to take back to my desk. You?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No, I won't be bringing mine to your desk.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Trying not to work and not doing a very good job of it, LOL

Hey Swanne!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Seriously though: my day is going surprisingly great!

There's even major rain clouds forming overhead! Which is what I was wishing for. To tame down the sun's heat a bit.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Deciding what I want to eat right now. I would love to live in Oregon it's beautiful up there.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
LOL! Well, I have enough to share if you do.

I'm trying TO work and not doing a very good job of it. LOL

Heh. We won't even hit 60 today I think, and it's supposed to be even cooler tomorrow.
Oh well, it's all good. Don't mind when its cool - that means snuggling under a blanket with Mrs. Shepherd.

edit on 5-18-2017 by PrairieShepherd because: Typos. Wow Shep, where your brain, man?

top topics

<< 119  120  121    123  124  125 >>

join