It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 121
<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

It's a good thing there's Despondent Resolve

I kid of course. I really hope things work out for you, but if not I would encourage you to try and keep your head above water- it's no fun to drown. Life can swamp us but there lies inside of us magic and possiblity, it's really true.

I'll try and hurry to get that piece in I mentioned about, because it was talking about exactly this.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PrairieShepherd

Morning Shep.

I've seen some scary weather in my day's too.

I guess the freakiest thing I saw was when I was trying to convince my kids to go down stairs and get in the crawl space. As I am talking to them, right in front of us, a funnel cloud starts to form, I point to it, and the kids just had these dumb looks on their faces and ran down stairs. Looking back, I guess you can see some humor in it. At the time no one was laughing.

It was after that I started having lucid dreams of destruction around my house. I knew it was time to move.

Up here, the chances of seeing a tornado are less than where I lived, but, the wind really makes me nervous.

As WIS said, I am not expirencing what she is, but I still have that uncomfortable feeling. My stomach hasn't stopped bothering me since the other night.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: WalkInSilence

Hi WIS.

I came home from work and pretty much went straight to bed. lol

What a scardy cat I am. I just wanted to relax and watch a movie.

Of course the cable kept going out. I finally fell asleep. That is why I am up at 3:30 in the morning.

I hope your doing ok.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Hi Night

Hello Kitty Kat, how's the kitten?

She's doing fine. Back to here crazy kitty self.

Tonite she took some of her toys and dropped them in the water bowl.

So when I found them, of course I took them out and have them drying on a towel. Now she is getting mad because she can't have them. lol

edit on 18-5-2017 by crappiekat because: to add. SP

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tarzan the apeman.
a reply to: Night Star

Hi people. Been gone awhile. Been working a lot and finishing up the class. Just wanted you let you know I haven't forgot about you peeps. Oh yeah I rocked that class. Missed a perfect score by 5 points. I have 3 more credits toward a degree of some kind. Not bad for an old fart.

Hey Tarzan!!

Good to see you.

Congratulations. Sounds like your enjoying school.

You haven't been hitting on the teacher have you?

How are you holding up with this weather?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: LookingForABetterLife
I see it's been a slow night so far at the shed. It's after midnight and I should have been in bed a long time ago. I'm having one of those nights in which I don't want to go to bed as this means tomorrow will arrive that much sooner. The problem is that I may not be getting any Social Security after all these years of fighting it. I won't have a clue to the answer until I hear back from my lawyer after I call in the morning. I will be extremely upset, more like despondent if I get bad news.
Due to ATS t&c I can't go into further details.

Sleep well my friends.

Good Luck Blue.

Hugs and Prayers.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Hi Lucid.

I enjoyed reading your poem.

Your very good with words.

I like the feeling of hope when I am reading.

How about some Donuts this morning!!

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: crappiekat

I still got my mouth full of the bacon from this other thread...

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

There you are.

Did you see the aniversary thread night made for you?

Sorry I lost the link. I can't find it now.

And where did you get the bacon????
edit on 18-5-2017 by crappiekat because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Yup, just coming back from there! It's pretty awesome! There was bacon, and Leo, and even Jesus showed up!

edit on 18-5-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Hahahaha....

Well it is getting close to school being out. He alway's show's up around this time.

I found it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Bacon you say?

I'm on my way over.

Oh yea. Blue was cooking up a storm for ya.

edit on 18-5-2017 by crappiekat because: need to go back to bed. I'm out of peanuts

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hey Kat thanks for the donuts. The storm went poof at least around here, even though we were in the middle of it.
Hey Swanne, long time no see. How is the Sahara project going.
Whoosh off to work.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Have a good day WIS.

I am craving boiled peanuts.
This is the only way I can get them these days.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Good morning everyone!

Kat & Wis so glad that you are both safe. Luckily the mountains block most of the bad storms. We have managed to get twisters but they are VERY small, VERY short lived, and VERY rare. Snow and flash floods is our biggest fight.

Blue - I am sending you a million prayers. I hope that this works out OK for you!

Swanne - So good to have you back

Tarzan - Congrats on the classes. I also just finished and was so glad. Although I did take some very interesting classes this time. Us old farts can still learn new tricks, LOL

Good morning to everyone that I missed!
[[[HUGS]]]

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Morning Martin.

Been hanging out since 3am. About ready to go back to bed and take a nap. lol

It's going to be another rainy day here.

Love the pretty flowers.

Did you guy's see this. Really sad.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 18-5-2017 by crappiekat because: to add link

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Hopefully it will be showers. Those should help you sleep and not give you nightmares. Now will you guys fight the storms all spring?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Cancelled the project. I couldn't make it rain, only perpetually cloudy.

And now I'm trying to make it rain up here. I hate summer and the heat, so I'm going for a bit og rain.

Summertime weather is much more difficult to shift than wintertime, so it's a little project in itself.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
So are you just working on rain for your area? I would send you ours if I could, I'm getting sick of it! It's like living in Seattle! LOL

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Not so much storms. But it will rain. I think our average precip in May is around 3.44 in. and June on average is higher.

I change clothes up here 2 to 3 times a day. lol. Cool and damp mornings and hot afternoons.

Where I'm at in the woods, it stays cool and damp. I haven't used my air conditioner once since I have moved up here.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Wow, I'm not sure I would like the wetness. Yesterday it was in the 80s and we have VERY high humidity. When you step outside it is like walking through a thick wall of wet air. It's actually heavy, if that makes sense. As soon as you step outside moisture shows up on your skin (and it's only May) August will kill us, I just melt! So my AC was cranking yesterday LOL

edit on 5/18/2017 by Martin75 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 118  119  120    122  123  124 >>

join