It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Super, I thought you might like it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

DOH! I was still on page 108 refreshing the page. LOL

Yes, so far so good with the movie. Thanks!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You can tell me all about it once you are done. I'm also watching a movie.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Getting exciting.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:48 PM
link   
A reply to: Night Star

Haha I enjoyed that! I would totall do that just to mess with my kids! "You're gonna poke you're brothers eye out with that slice!"

It wasn't" you're crazy" for me but "you're something else" I always hated going to my grandma's because she would yell at me for rolling!

Thanks Foundit! I can only imagine what that must. Be like. I'm sure you've heard it a thousand times but she lives on in your heart, man, in your soul. This poem by NightStar reminds me of that every single time, though I haven't met my wife outside of words Stars poem really makess me be able to relax. I know it's easy to just dismiss such feelings ass imagination and to ignore or forget then even. But I just know your wife is waiting for you,, sending you love still, and supporting you.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

You said
"Several others have already preceded any words that I may offer to assist you on your road to personal wellbeing."

But that isn't true because I needed these words as well
" Lucid, we have all been there in one way or another to feel as you do. You are a super writer. Let you pen continue to be your sword to engrave the paper with your words. Let your paper be your shield to block the negative thoughts so that you can share your words with the world"

Sometimes I despair even of writing and that is one of the most exquisite agonies I have ever known. Thanks for getting my eyes set back on target brother!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Thank you for your love and support. At the Shed each of us is a wounded warrior fresh from the battlefield of life. We need to heal before we can help others as the strength is not within us yet to do more than to share our pain. Once that pain is gone we can share what we have learned for the betterment of others.

You are in my thoughts.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Yes... I am not very good at licking my wounds. Haha!

So for now I'm just gonna lick all of you guys!
(slobber)

U had thought it today but had hesitated to share it. My story, fires of inspiration? It's about the shed. This Is the realm of faeries, and dragons, magical inspiration and wonderful creativity! And just like in my story this realm is to support us and to guide us, to breathe alight hope and life in our hearts.

You are a most excellent writer as well.

In fact, I would like to make an unusual request. I would like you guys who are willing to write my book with me, because just as I can't live alone well I don't think I can write this alone well.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Writing with you would be something I would be honored to do. The licking of the wounds I'll save for another day. lol

My brain is telling me that the time for sleep has arrived. I look forward to talking more with you tomorrow.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Ah my dear Gentlemen, you don't have to heal completely before helping others, you both have already helped each other. You have both also brought me joy by becoming a part our family here. You are both deep and philosophical and reaching within to find your light and strength. There is much power in the words we speak and you have both touched me with your words and the love you share in here.

What a wonderful idea Lucid about writing your story with you!

Thank you both for your company tonight! Though it is very late, it seems to be the time for me to come alive. I'm not a vampire, I swear!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Goodnight man!

*Checks for fangs*
Huh waddyano, you really aren't.

There is power in words, isn't there? It's so subtle and easy to overlook, but we really are changing our hearts and our minds

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Blargh.............

I feel like a dump truck has ran me over, backed up, and ran me over again. I'm gonna try and get some sleep if that'll actually happen.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Lucid, I have pointy Elf ears, not pointy teeth.

Awwww, Chooch, hope you feel better soon! Pixies are making you chicken soup and making a special drink for you!

Why are we all up so late? I used to be alone in here a lot at these odd hours. Getting sleepy though.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

I hate falling asleep. I like sleeping in but I never like going to sleep. I don't usually remember my dreams but I don't think they're very kind- there's a specific kind of dream that's not a nightmare but just gives you this horrible sense of angst and anxiety and of course this is the one that stretches in and on. I have those sometimes, I remember the worst one I had was also one of my earliest memories.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I would prefer a pizza with everything, except anchovies, and some honey barbecue wings. I don't eat soup.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

I've been dreaming of cats and kittens lately. LOL

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

If you ask real nicely, a faerie will give you a healing tear.

Hope you get well soon!

Hmm no soup for you then! How about stuff like gumbo or jumbalaya, still a no-no?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Jumbalaya and pizza!!! Make it happen fairies and pixies!!!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

The air of a sudden has a vibration to it, and before long the sound of wings accompanies. Shadows dance across the ground as a veritable storm of faeries and pyxi unleash a torrent of pizza and jumbalaya straight onto you! Their laughter tinkles in the air as they fly about and clean you up- it was just a joke after all- and proceed to dish you up a magical meal!
edit on 14-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I have come across a little piece of heaven wrapped in plastic hiding in our freezers.

Omgosh! They are amazing! Paul got the Twinkie ice cream, which is amazingly good. But these little ding dongs are pure awesomeness.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

*Raids Martin's freezer like a ninja*

*Trips over feet on the way out*

Twinkie ice cream sounds really good

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join