It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 15

page: 110
<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LucidWarrior

Good morning or good night? I'm half-n-half. I don't sleep well. I wonder a lot through the night and will finally make it back to bed.

*I'm a chocoholic but the Twinkie ice cream is pretty awesome

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   
Well sheddites, Im gonna hit the hey. See you all!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

It's in between for me to, 2 am here. I am not an insomniac, because I can sleep, I just don't like to I guess. Really tired right now so I'm not gonna fight it
edit on 14-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well, so much for me going to bed....... I haven't went to bed yet.

Here's New Order and Blue Monday!!!!!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Happy Mother's Day!! Shed Mom's

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Howdy. Sorry, I didn't see that yesterday.

I got woke up at 7 something because Suzie, the younger dog, was forcing me to hug her. She had my arm in her paw and was wrapping it around her.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Omg that is so sweet!!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I am moving all over the place today. I keep on having the feeling that I've got to be somewhere specific, that something is about to happen and I must not miss it. And my intuition is never wrong.

So I've scanned my name on the net, nothing. Asgardia, nothing. The news, nothing. Weather, nothing.

What the heck am I missing? I hate this feeling.

Maybe it's something that will happen in a few hours or something.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful momma's of The Shed!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: swanne

I've had that happen before, the feeling that I shouldn't miss something. I usually do though.

Morning all!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Got it you guys! Got a big ol grin

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Huh??

What is it that you got? Sleep?

edit on 14-5-2017 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Writers status for yours truly!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Right! I had not noticed.

That's so cool!

Congratulations mate! You deserve it!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Thanks!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Since No one wants to go first, Ill go.

How to describe the glowing coal beating in ones chest, igniting wonder and insight? Can any truly speak of the flickering ember of magic? The stuff of dreams, the fuel of passion, the power of hope, the infinite possibility of a wish coming true.

Like a cool Winters morning, the air crackling and crisp, a certain presence lingering at the extremeties of awareness, prickling the subconscious, inparting inspiration... Watching your breath frost and swirl through the still air as you watch the sun peek over the horizon and light the snow on fire, you watch through the tangle of trees outside your window and your breathe seems to expand inside of you as you hold the feeling close.

Like being awash in flames, which drive your heart ever higher as it fills and fills, swelling almost to burst but never quite reaching the tipping point... Like being caught alight in pure wonder on a warm summers day as you lay and laugh with a friend on the grass underneath the aching blue sky with swollen clouds hanging there and it seems as if you can reach out through forever...

Like falling asleep in the arms of the one you love, filled with to their comfort and a joyful bubble of awe and security, watching them through slitted eyes as sleep over takes you, murmuring a slurred goodnight... Or like being in an accepting and wonderful community, where contentment and cooperation abound and it seems as if there is nothing you cannot accomplish...

Or like standing atop a mountain, seeing the world drop away all around you, your arms outstretched and your voice lifting up as if to capture the heavens in it's wake, because you cannot keep such a feeling contained within your chest..

Like being caught up and swept away by something far beyond yourself as you set out to write to capture the image if magical union that you once beheld, and seeing the words fill up the page. Like seeing your truth unfolding before your very eyes, revealed by your very hand, or like watching the puzzle piece itself together...

Like the joy of communing with anothers heart, of the meeting of souls underneath the veil of mind and the course of time, of knowing your home in the thoughts and hearts of others... Of joyfully reflecting the treasures we receive of taking this heart gift and sharing it with all we meet...

Or perhaps inside the pain of one caught inside of strife and turmoil, aching for release, still managing to find the time and energy to light another's world...

edit on 14-5-2017 by LucidWarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Hello my friend. I'm a bit slow today but I am working on the next part of the story.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingForABetterLife

Good morning! Well afternoon now. Can't wait!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hello you beautiful people! Only on my first cup of coffee and as usual, slept half the day away. I will catch up in here now.

Happy Mother's Day to our lovely ladies of the shed!

top topics

<< 107  108  109    111  112  113 >>

join