It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Yeah 2004 was even more interesting. Especially sept. 2004

I predict if north korea keeps it up they will be shown the light.....

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

How nice, the world Banking cartels and the IMF are so delighted.

When all is destroyed, the IMF will delightfully hand out hundreds of millions in loans to rebuild, money that cannot be paid.

That is when the Banking cartels will move in and take over everything and own everything as usual. Let's see now, what countries are left that the world banking cartels have not gotten in yet?

North Korea and Iran. Looks like North Korea is slated for the chopping block next.

I have said this a hundred times, that all wars are Banker wars, funded by both sides. The Rothschilds are so delighted.
edit on 13-4-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I wonder where now ISIS will move

The eastern region of Afghanistan where the U.S. dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb Thursday -- just days after a Green Beret was killed fighting there – reportedly has been battling an uprising from Islamic State and anti-government armed groups in recent years.

At least 132 loyalists of the ISIS terror group have been killed by security forces in Nangarhar province over the past six days, Ministry of Defense officials told Afghan news agency Khaama Press. The province’s calmness in recent years has been disrupted by the insurgency.

Among those killed: two key leaders in charge of training ISIS recruits in the region, the provincial police said.

The raids were part of regular Afghan and U.S. military activity in in the region and come amid concerns that ISIS and its affiliated groups are trying to make the region their operational base, Khaama Press reported.

An Afghan TV network, TOLO News, reported Monday that 250 ISIS militants and seven Taliban commanders have been killed in the region over the past ten days as part of an anti-terror operation called "Hamza".

“Afghan security forces have not sustained casualties so far,” Achin district governor Esmail Shinvari told the station.

I guess it was already a fight going on and casualties were sustained, well somebody had enough and that is why US drop the bomb.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

It's appalling what is happening. This idiot is going to keep it up until we have another major incident in our homeland.
I also dread to hear when the death reports start coming in.

Did you two cry when the last administration dropped 26,171 bombs in other countries last year alone? Did you call Obama an idiot and yammer about him keeping it up until another major incident would happen in our homeland or dread to hear the death reports that come in? I'm betting that's a big fat no. But you're melodramatically flailing about a bomb and 60 missiles being shot or dropped? PFF. Partisan.
edit on 13-4-2017 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I'm baffled by all the misinformation and people who are pissed at Trump for bombing ISIS or any terror group.

When there is a terror attack, everyone cries and says that we need to do something to stop ISIS.
But when we actually do something, everyone cries and complains that what we did was wrong.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

So far the US is going to let China take care of NK, but if China doesn't act against NK before US reach the Sea of Japan then US will take care of them.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

This what happen when we have a no for good do nothing 8 last years.

I guess hope and hug with love doesn't work anymore and never truly did.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: lostbook

I wonder how many taxpayer dollars went to that, considering each Tomahawk Cruise Missile costs rougly $500,000

Who cares? Getting rid of ISIS is more important to me than a couple of dollars coming out of my paycheck.

Every heard the phrase, you can't kill an idea?
Never any money for those who need it but always money to set on fire.

I'll give the shirt off my back to someone that needs it unless that person is able to get their own. When you reach the point that you have more hands being held out than hands working, you have problems and we reached that threshold in 2015. Most of those people don't need money, they demand yours.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

This president is a fan of disproportionate response, and I respect the hell out of that fact.

I still think Trump's an asshole who his supporters will eventually repent. But he's definitely made a yuge statement with this decision.

ISIS are never going to sit at a negotiation table. Their entire belief system is predicated on the idea that everyone but them needs to be killed. On that point alone, tolerance is a dead end.

I'm all 'cognitive dissonance' on this one.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

I'm baffled by all the misinformation and people who are pissed at Trump for bombing ISIS or any terror group.

When there is a terror attack, everyone cries and says that we need to do something to stop ISIS.
But when we actually do something, everyone cries and complains that what we did was wrong.

So true, specially when the CIA created, trained, funded, most of these terrorist organizations and help carry out the plots in killing innocent people.

The world Banking cartels help fund the CIA in creating terrorism to overthrow counties, mainstream properganda media is also working with the Banking cartels.

Fact: The FCC controls all five corporate magga media's, and the CIA control the FCC, this is a fact.

We are not told the truth about anything, but properganda.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
What is wrong with your president?

How much time you got, buddy?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

i did. i haven't agreed with the us bombing campaign in the middle east since george sr and the first persian gulf war. so many innocent lives have been taken, it wasn't right then and it isn't right now.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
The more I think about it, I somehow feel that this was Trump's way of showing NK what's coming. Quite possibly an "or else" statement.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043
I wonder where now ISIS will move

The eastern region of Afghanistan where the U.S. dropped its largest non-nuclear bomb Thursday -- just days after a Green Beret was killed fighting there – reportedly has been battling an uprising from Islamic State and anti-government armed groups in recent years.

At least 132 loyalists of the ISIS terror group have been killed by security forces in Nangarhar province over the past six days, Ministry of Defense officials told Afghan news agency Khaama Press. The province’s calmness in recent years has been disrupted by the insurgency.

Among those killed: two key leaders in charge of training ISIS recruits in the region, the provincial police said.

The raids were part of regular Afghan and U.S. military activity in in the region and come amid concerns that ISIS and its affiliated groups are trying to make the region their operational base, Khaama Press reported.

An Afghan TV network, TOLO News, reported Monday that 250 ISIS militants and seven Taliban commanders have been killed in the region over the past ten days as part of an anti-terror operation called "Hamza".

“Afghan security forces have not sustained casualties so far,” Achin district governor Esmail Shinvari told the station.

I guess it was already a fight going on and casualties were sustained, well somebody had enough and that is why US drop the bomb.

www.foxnews.com...

Yes they found a group didnt want to send in afgans to clear them out. This is always dicey because half the time they would warn them before. I think this was a call made by a general and not Trump actually. It appears Trump was reluctant to say he ordered it and instead said he authorized military to take action as needed. So he told them do what you need to but i want Isis gone.

link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
I still think Trump's an asshole who his supporters will eventually repent.

I can't disagree with the first part of that statement, but as an asshole myself I don't see repenting away from him.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

trump is just continuing that no good do nothings campaign of terror against the people of the middle east, except he is taking it up a level from drone strikes to MOAB's. collateral damage will be at an all time high under the trump administration.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What seems funny to me is that the A-bomb was dropped near the end of WW2. Now we have the MOAB being dropped for what could be the beginning of WW3.
edit on 13-4-2017 by lostbook because: word edit

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Its funny they keep saying this moab is the most powerful non nuclear bomb we have. Well it is the most powerful non nuclear bomb but its not the most powerful non nuclear weapon we have. In fact we have something non nuclear thats even more powerful than a nuke and it leaves no radiation.

Someone dropped a bermb you say..whudda thunk..this could catch on and the MIC will build even bigger ones as the money flows. You might think that the idea is to get these guys out of caves, I don't think this airburst bermb will do that. A seismic weapon might though. But you're right it's not the most powerful nn weapon, it's the most powerful nn weapon guided by GPS..so someone was saying...oops! GPS guidance...tut tut.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: Jerseymilker

Do you really think this is going to get rid of ISIS?

A goodly number of them, yes.

TheRedneck

And every civvy dead will create 2 more sympathizers in its place.

Trump is a fantastic recruitment tool for middle eastern extremism..gonna be endless examples to point to on why to become anti-western.
Not saying its 100% his bad, but it is going to become a calling instead of a deterrent.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Yes it was the decision of the command in Afghanistan, the bomb can crush tunnels under ground, impressive bomb.

This was also a way to tarnish the NK celebrations that will be culminated with another show of Missile displace.

What people doesn't understand is that NK will never have missiles that will reach much and they are nothing but China and Russia old technology

Now US have something else that is even more impressive and relatively newer.

The Kinetic Energy Projectile would be a tungsten warhead that moves at three times the speed of sound, destroying anything in its path.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join