It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

I imagine the rest of the world has a few things the US has not seen nether.

Cant see why we choose to prove who has the larger phallic member by way brandishing our most powerful toys.

Sad state of affairs really.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

You are correct we do have sonething new

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Because once in while our enemies privates get frisky and superpowers needs to make sure they keep their privates cool down.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Lockheed Martin has been busy and they have some military gadgets that are very nice, expensive and nice.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Do you really need to drop a bomb that has a radius of a mile? You cannot avoid innocents with these type of weapons..

It doesn't matter how many innocent men, women and children die aslong as it wasnt a chemical weapon.

How many innocent men, women, and children were hiking through those remote mountains when it was dropped? And why are innocent men, women, and children hanging around an ISIS stronghold?

Here's the area that was bombed, I highly doubt any innocent civilians were there.

link   
a reply to: lostbook

Looks like our politicians didn't have enough no-bid contracts going out to fulfill all of the demand. They have a lot of favors to return, so it looks like they are speeding up the destruction and rebuilding process.

USA! USA! USA!

Murder is patriotic, as long as people are making a ton of money and are working under an "official" capacity!

link   

Like i said sad really.

Those Superpowers by the way answer to there banker masters who are on nobody's side but there own.

link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Because once in while our enemies privates get frisky and superpowers needs to make sure they keep their privates cool down.

And then it depends on what comes back in your direction.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

I am sure is nothing that can not be deal with and get rid without much incidents.

God bless America.

link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
As a Canadian, I can say that I'm happy we are cooperating neighbours with the US, because our military is weaksauce.

I am just an American Airmen... but I take exception to this statement, I have worked along side a number of Canadian military personnel. Yes the budget may be small in comparison to us and several other nations but there is nothing wrong with the Canadian fighting mans spirit or ability.

I don't think that's what is being said here. We're saying that Canada can't fight a war on their own without America unless it's against an army like the Central Republic of Congo or something.

link   
Good job President Trump. Time to put these dirt balls where they belong. Anyone kills a member of the US military we drop the biggest non nuclear bomb on their heads. Sounds good to me.

So glad that little weasel Barack Husain is freaking gone.
edit on 13-4-2017 by GoldenMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Yes...very sad. But ISIS.......and all of their ilk.......have made the choices that are resulting in these consequences.

What's sad is that they've been waging war on Christianity and on the West for a long time and our efforts, up to now have not been effective in STOPPING THEM once and for all. I don't know if this will, but it may be a start. I know you don't destroy an ideology with ordinance...but you CAN stop an ideology by taking out its adherents and leadership. However many times it takes...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
ISIS/DAESH are being beaten in their last occupation in Iraq, which is Mosul. They're cornered in Syria. How did they suddenly appear 2500km to the east in eastern Afghanistan, close to the Pakistani border?? Or is this a dumb question?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Jansy

Unfortunately Christianity has been waging war against Muslim societies for a similar amount of time, if not longer, repeatedly throughout recorded history.

No good ever comes from these religious conflicts.

All these conflicts serve to do in reinforce both sides religious intolerance and hatred toward one another.

Fundamentalism on both sides has to be destroyed before any kind of peace accord can be established.

We need to stop meddling in one another affairs unfortunately down to the oil in these nation that will never happen.
edit on 13-4-2017 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Fundamentalism on both sides has to be destroyed before any kind of peace accord can be established.

YES!

Extremism is Extremism - - Period!

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

We need a new enemy so voila we now have ISIS X or whatever conjured up,9-11 was perpetrated by mostly Saudis I cant recall if there was any Afghan national involved what I can recall however is not one terror attack since 9-11 featuring an Afghan participant

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

I do agree that this same conflict has been going on for thousands of years...and I wish, with all my heart, it could end. But it can only really end if both sides stop...and that will never, ever happen. And so I can't find it wrong to find a way to fight it, with whatever means we can.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

We need a new enemy so voila we now have ISIS X or whatever conjured up,9-11 was perpetrated by mostly Saudis I cant recall if there was any Afghan national involved what I can recall however is not one terror attack since 9-11 featuring an Afghan participant

Bin Laden sought shelter and lead muslim terrorists in these very same afghan caves.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

They didn't "suddenly appear". They've been recruiting and increasing their presence there for the last several years. You just don't hear much about Afghanistan because it's a low order conflict compared to Iraq and Syria.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: alldaylong

I am sure is nothing that can not be deal with and get rid without much incidents.

God bless America.

And the circle just keeps going around and around.

Why can't the world as a whole just say STOP ?

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join