It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops MOAB Bomb in Afghanistan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: matafuchs

The message sent today - don't kill our troops or we will send something that will kill you all.

How about don t invade other countrys?

If another country invaded the USA you would fight the invaders, so whata ct suprsied when other countrys do the same when US troops invade?

How about don't fly planes into big towers in a country unless you are asking for trouble? Kind of like poking at a hornet's nest

At 2:00 min is gold

I just wonder how many bombs will miss the ISIS leaders COMPLETELY to keep the war ongoing?

Well seeing as it was a bunch of Saudi Arabians, part of a group sponsored by Saudi Arabians and lead by a Saudi Arabian......I think you invaded the wrong country.

I am not too fussed at the morality of Afghanistan compared to Iraq, hell every empire has had a shot at graveyard of empires so the USA deserves a shot too. Just dont complain if the natives shoot back!

When your wounded and left on Afghanistans plains
and the women come to cut up what remains
just roll to your rifle and blow out your brains
An'go to your Gawd like a soldier
Go go like a soldier
Go go like a soldier
Go go like a soldier
So-oldier of the Queen.

Rudyard Kipling...your comments are very relevant

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meduzi

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Are you saying none of the 26000 bombs dropped last year were on ISIS?

26,000 bombs later and ISIS is bigger than ever world wide! Obama missed every strike pretty much and wasted a lot of money in doing so.

Give Trump half that to get the job done. That is a better deal.

Define "the job".
Show one example of any job ever actually completed.

Show me anything Obama completed to strengthen the US! But don't include the Iran deal because that just weakened it.

link   

originally posted by: redhorse
a reply to: lostbook

Well cuz President Trump was going to stop all of the foreign wars and war mongering and just focus on America First Dontcha' know.

Good Gawd. The idiots that voted for this maniac are just too stupid to breed. They wanted that Big Alpha that they all aspire to be in there though. You want a strongman, you get violence.

I know, I know.

"Better than Hillareeee!" Deflect, when you look like a dumb ass.

Those tears are mighty salty.

link   

originally posted by: PhotonEffect
a reply to: dragonridr

Oh I get it, believe me. But these guys don't mind dying for their cause. If anything, this type of thing radicalizes them even more. Plus it doesn't do much to eradicate the lone wolves out there who are being radicalized online. Wish we could unleash a MOAB super bug to scour the internet and destroy their online sites.

I'd love to think dropping these bombs will help our cause, but I'm just not convinced.

Well having been there this is like cutting off the head of the snake. This isnt the people willing to die this is the people willing to tell others to die. These local war lords for example care very much about their life and expect everyone to protect them. Because they are to important to die and are needed to tell other how to die. So this is a strike against leadership who hides in caves they dug out we spent months just mapping out caves. Froze our butt off for months.

link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So yeah, let them "double down" and let's see who flinches first.

Nearly twenty years of trying to make them "flinch" and all they've done is become bigger and more adamant that this fight will continue.

Good luck with that philosophy.

We've half-assed this effort for 2 and a half decades... let's see how things play out when we're actually trying to win.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

OMG!!.. really??? what if that M.O.A. B turned out not to be much of a thing..Dudes and Dudettes this Sht looked like a fuking nuclear mushroom cloud, what's to stop this dude from going to the father of all bombs, asymmetrical warfare is not like symmetrical warfare, you cannot kill an idea with bombs, fuk!!.for the first time in my life I am beginning to believe the four horsemen of the apocalypse may actually be a thing, if ISIS and all the terror groups don't say uncle after this , then what??....this could be very well be.
[yvid]Z0GFRcFm-aY[/yvi
edit on 13-4-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: freedom7
It will be interesting to see how many people support this agression V. S how many cringe thinking this is too much show of muscle and too quickly at that . The past 7 days have been insane .

The question many want to know I'm sure is was Trump a globalist all along or did he get compromised by the shadow government recently ?

The 180 on so many of his policies in such a short time frame is shocking .

You bring this up while he stays good on one of his main promises. Why?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: burdman30ott6

So yeah, let them "double down" and let's see who flinches first.

Nearly twenty years of trying to make them "flinch" and all they've done is become bigger and more adamant that this fight will continue.

Good luck with that philosophy.

We've half-assed this effort for 2 and a half decades... let's see how things play out when we're actually trying to win.

To be honest I would bury all combatants with pig entrails.

And lock combatants in a room with only pork to eat.
That’s not torture because you are giving them food In fact Muslims always say that Jihadis are not real Muslims…..so if they are not real Muslims they should be ok with eating pork.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: freedom7

The 180 on so many of his policies in such a short time frame is shocking .

You bring this up while he stays good on one of his main promises. Why?

It is shocking because for once a President is keeping a promise...something the American people are used to being lied to?

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Do you really need to drop a bomb that has a radius of a mile? You cannot avoid innocents with these type of weapons..

It doesn't matter how many innocent men, women and children die aslong as it wasnt a chemical weapon.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

You spent time there?

Much respect.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Do you really need to drop a bomb that has a radius of a mile? You cannot avoid innocents with these type of weapons..

It doesn't matter how many innocent men, women and children die aslong as it wasnt a chemical weapon.

Wars really should be fought MMA style

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jerseymilker
a reply to: LSU0408

We can take care of ourselves. Ranking is great. Come hang out with our military you might learn something!

I understand you don't like to hear it, and sure you guys may be able to take care of yourselves, but when it comes to war, you can't without help. Even your own Canadians are on here making that clear. Regardless of how you feel, we still have your back. Rest easy, partner.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ohh yeah, bomb pron.

21,000 pounds of American kickassery, the mother of all screensavers.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
As a Canadian, I can say that I'm happy we are cooperating neighbours with the US, because our military is weaksauce.

I am just an American Airmen... but I take exception to this statement, I have worked along side a number of Canadian military personnel. Yes the budget may be small in comparison to us and several other nations but there is nothing wrong with the Canadian fighting mans spirit or ability.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

21000 lb bomb which is the most powerful bomb short of a Nuclear bomb

Britain had a 22,000 lb bomb in WW II so that statement is false.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 13-4-2017 by alldaylong because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Good points. Here's another one.

MPPC x (my new acronym for the terrorist groups centered in the Middle East) declared Jihad (Holy War) on the US before 9-11. Put into the vernacular, that means they use every tactic at their disposal and throw everything they got at us to win. Maybe we should play by the same rules?

The only side that needs to concern themselves with the "eye for an eye" mentality of the enemy is the side which chooses to not attempt to win. Otherwise, there's no one left to go after the eye when it's over.

TheRedneck

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

I don't disagree with you in any way on this.

History has precedents that, despite modern media efforts to twist these into urban legends, actually were effective 100+ years ago.
www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: FauxMulder

Yes but for the third time on this thread ISIS IS NOT IN AFGHANISTAN.

And for the third time in this thread, you do not have more knowledge than our intelligence department. ISIS had a stronghold in the province that was bombed.

posted on Apr, 13 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Well I just got home after listening about the UN, now this the MOAB down ISIS butt.

Is about darn time, US has not weakened at all we are still the biggest superpower in the word 8 years of no good nothing has not taken away that fact

Our enemies are now getting to know America all over again.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join