It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia and Iran warn US they will 'respond with force' if red lines crossed in Syria again

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: marg6043

one missile just for him.

Then what?

USA! USA! USA!

Freedom, democracy and liberty will rain down on Syria with sun shine and rainbows just like Iraq......

There is a reason why the Anglo-American world power, in prophecy is referred to as a fierce beast, and a false prophet.

(Revelation 13:11) . . .Then I saw another wild beast ascending out of the earth, and it had two horns like a lamb, but it began speaking like a dragon.

(Revelation 13:14) . . .It misleads those who dwell on the earth, because of the signs that it was permitted to perform in the sight of the wild beast. . .

The two horns refer to the United States and Great Britain. They have horns like a lamb, because they proclaim to be meek and peace loving, and lovers of liberty. But it speaks like a dragon and misleads those who dwell on the earth. It is also referred to as the "false prophet":

(Revelation 16:13) . . .And I saw three unclean inspired expressions that looked like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon and out of the mouth of the wild beast and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

It proclaims that it fights in the name of God for justice and liberty, but it is really only a spokesmen for the dragon.

Another prophecy shows us the attitude and nature of the Anglo-American world power here:

(Daniel 7:23) . . .“This is what he said: ‘As for the fourth beast, there is a fourth kingdom that will come to be on the earth. It will be different from all the other kingdoms, and it will devour all the earth and will trample it down and crush it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

This whole horrible affair is too co-incidental with Trumps meeting with the Chinese this week.

sputniknews.com...

Howabout Russia told Trump to bomb the site in order to 'prove' to the Chinese Trump wasn't Moscows patsy leaving Trump to negotiate a Russia friendly deal with China?

Or maybe, with North Korea a bigger Trump worry than Syria, which is basically lost to Western influence, Trump wanted to show just how trigger happy he is to encourage Chinese co-operation is regieme change in NK?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

If they were using chemical weapons bomb them to hell. But Oh dear they weren't ..www.globalresearch.ca... 363139 so they wasted a hundred million dollars blowing up camel #

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The US is the only thing keeping the world from falling into total chaos. The Chinese would be waging war all over Asia. The Russians would be invading all of their neighbors trying to rebuild the Soviet Union. The middle east would be an even bigger mess with actors like the Saudis, and Iranians engaged in even worse acts than they already are. The US is the only thing trying to keep the world in check (even though we do make mistakes), without the US the world would be WAY worse. The hatred of the US on this site is pure propaganda, no one ever looks at what the alternative of US hegemony would be, and it is far more alarming than what we have now.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Why didn't they meet it with force this time? That shows guilt in my eyes. If we crossed the line and attacked without merit they should be targeting us held bases imo. But they're not, so that speaks volumes.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It should be noted that the UN report quoted in that article does not address recent events.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
They are threatening with force?

What are they going to do, gas some more babies?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

It isn't rattling, it's simple fact.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

Pleeeease don't make it sound like we are angels..... We are all sinners. The US is the cause of Syria being the way it is. We turned a blind eye to Saudi aspirations and look what happened. Some great bandaid of the world.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Pleeeease don't make it sound like we are angels..... We are all sinners. The US is the cause of Syria being the way it is. We turned a blind eye to Saudi aspirations and look what happened. Some great bandaid of the world.

I said we've made mistakes. Answer this, without the US around, do you think the Chinese would be more or less aggressive with their neighbors? Without the US around, do you think the Russians would be more or less aggressive towards their neighbors? It's plain to see, the US is the main reason there isn't war raging all around the world right now.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Stop making sense. BAD USA.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: Phage

one missile just for him.

Then what?

USA! USA! USA!

Freedom, democracy and liberty will rain down on Syria with sun shine and rainbows just like Iraq......

and don't forget the free Big Mac and a Budweiser

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Why yes, yes the terrorists who re supported by foreign interests will gas more babies. I take it you actually enjoy gassed babies, since you ignore the fact that it was Syrian soldiers and civilians targeted by Sarin gas in 2013, and the UN report did not in fact implicate the Syrian armed forces in the attack, but were actually the victims.

I already know you don't care though, I believe you already have all this information and just want to see the country be completely destroyed for fun viewing.
UN Mission Report Confirms that “Opposition” Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces

I think you just want to see babies die for the keks.

WTF are you talking about!? There is war raging all over the world, right now! Its not going to stop when the US leaves, and the US being the top dog has not prevented any of it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles
Why didn't they meet it with force this time? That shows guilt in my eyes. If we crossed the line and attacked without merit they should be targeting us held bases imo. But they're not, so that speaks volumes.

Because they're talking out their asses. Russia targeting a US held base would be a Russian declaration of war, war they know they can't win. Even during the Cold War, Russia never directly attacked the US... only fighting us via proxies.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   

dream on

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Again.... Most of the wars festering around have our fingerprints on them too. Did Russia create ISIS? China is a rising world power, do you think they won't push their influence outward? How did we stop their grab of the South China Sea? Remember all those colored revolutions in Eastern Europe? We are just as bad.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

WTF are you talking about!? There is war raging all over the world, right now! Its not going to stop when the US leaves, and the US being the top dog has not prevented any of it.

No, there isn't war raging all around the world right now. You don't think the US has stopped China from using military action against South Korea? Or Japan? Or other SE Asian countries? Get real, the US is the only reason there isn't a massive Asian war right now. You don't think the US has stopped Russia from invading many Eastern European countries and rebuilding the Soviet Union? Please. The US is the main reason there hasn't been another massive European war. If you would stop your America hating for one minute and actually think about what the possibilities could be, you would be thankful for the presence of the US.

originally posted by: alexpmi

dream on

A well thought out response. Surely deserving of all the stars I'm certain you will receive for it.
edit on 9-4-2017 by TruMcCarthy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

What about retaliation?

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Why yes, yes the terrorists who re supported by foreign interests will gas more babies. I take it you actually enjoy gassed babies, since you ignore the fact that it was Syrian soldiers and civilians targeted by Sarin gas in 2013, and the UN report did not in fact implicate the Syrian armed forces in the attack, but were actually the victims.

I already know you don't care though, I believe you already have all this information and just want to see the country be completely destroyed for fun viewing.
UN Mission Report Confirms that “Opposition” Rebels Used Chemical Weapons against Civilians and Government Forces

I think you just want to see babies die for the keks.

Assad's the one with the Sarin Gas and has used it.

posted on Apr, 9 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy

No, there isn't war raging all around the world right now. You don't think the US has stopped China from using military action against South Korea? Or Japan? Or other SE Asian countries? Get real, the US is the only reason there isn't a massive Asian war right now. You don't think the US has stopped Russia from invading many Eastern European countries and rebuilding the Soviet Union? Please. The US is the main reason there hasn't been another massive European war. If you would stop your America hating for one minute and actually think about what the possibilities could be, you would be thankful the US military has been so strong.

originally posted by: alexpmi

dream on

A well thought out response. Surely deserving of all the stars I'm sure you will receive for it.

You seem to believe your own words. Which is a shame and a disgrace. I'm not after stars, I just think you are wrong and make up your point of view because it is convinient, and at the same time you deny that a whole bunch of the current problems are caused just by greed, need for power, financial interests and the like. Yes USA is a powerful global player, and they are not interested in preventing wars and problems. They are just seeking to protect their own advantages. Just like in daily life, on a lower level. Same thing happens over and over again. You won't convince me otherwise

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join