It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Jennings Reporting: UFO, Feb 24th on ABC.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:23 PM
link   

So far all rehashed known stuff... I guess A.B.C. and Peter Jennings are just dipping there hand in the cookie jar...

Very true, very true

[edit on 2/24/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
At the beginning of the show I thought it was going to be a fair assessment, the longer I watch the more that opinion evaporates.

Seems to be ridiculing the witnesses.

Of course there is no solid proof, otherwise there would be no investigations.

I just hope in my life time the truth comes out and we see the UFOs land.

Just hope it doesn't turn out bad.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
THIS SHOW IS A JOKE! THEY ARE MAKING BELIEVERS SOUND LIKE LUNATICS! AND THEY REALLY AREN\'T SHOWING THE GOOD EVIDENCE OF COVER UPS AND THE INTERVIEWS WITH MILITARY GUYS WHO HAVE SEEN UFOS.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I want to strangle him right about now...

Just spent about 15 minutes trying to debunk Roswell by saying there's no evidence, and clinging to the Mogul explanation...which any rational person can see is ridiculous! They tried to claim that the Mogul project looked like nothing in the air in 1947. Bull#....the public was well aware of balsa wood, tin foil, and weather balloons (especially Ranchers, who often found them). They wouldn't think anything of finding such a debris field, nor is that what was described by many different witnesses (including high ranking military officers).

And now they're going down the Convention path....looks like our worries are starting to materialize....

I'm going to e-mail this joker a link to my Roswell threads. Perhaps I can appeal to his journalistic integrity, more than likely nothing will come of it, but I'll feel better.....

[edit on 24-2-2005 by bpletcj]

Post you Roswell link so we can check it out too.

[edit on 24-2-2005 by bpletcj]

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
damn it - not what I wanted to hear from you guys.

How the media controls all.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CyberKat

Originally posted by they see ALL
this show would be better if it ONLY had ACTUAL ufo videos and not those "animations"...

the best thing i saw was the phoenix lights...

The problem with that would be that with all the technology out now, computerized imaging, etc... who would believe it was real?

Come to Phoenix, its no joke around these parts...People who saw it ARE beleivers now.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Seems like this is heavy disinformation. I'm quite disappointed.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
They ignored the damn Ramey Memo!!!

This is Bull#!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Once they started the Roswell Segment it started to go downhill, the beginning was so promising

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Yep- the media can be a problem to everyone. This is just another example of that. Just picture if the media put your name and your vital information on the news in order to capture you- what could you do? Nothing! Sad, but true folks!

This show was a waste of 2 good hours (even though I recorded my reality shows for tomorrow). Man I was hoping for SOMETHING! But this show is worse than The Outer Limits. At least I'm entertained when I watch The Outer Limits.

Debunking show if I ever saw one. I can't blame him though (PJs), the gov't controls what's coming down the pipe anyway. Everything is edited and edited and re-edited again and again before it's aired live (even your local news is controlled).

Bah- just a bad night for the us believers out there. Sorry things didn't work out THIS TIME! /wink

P.S. If you cover up enough crap eventually you'll get tired of the smell and let it all out. Someone will crack and break it to the general public.

Still Waiting,

Thedreamur

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
btw, Michio Kaku will be on Coast to Coast tonight

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   
They didn't even acknowledge Friedmann's PHD, former top secret clearances, the fact that he is a bona-fide rocket scientist, etc.

They painted him as a money-grabbing author trying to make a buck.
Same with Randle and Schmitt. Forget that Randle is a former Captain in the military, etc.

I notice they also conveniently forgot to mention the entire focus of the 1994 USAF report, i.e. trying to explain away the bodies with a project a half decade later than the incident...

I never put much faith in his integrity before, now it is completely absent.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Why does ABC, and the other "mainstream" media and others always seem to depict aliens as looking like

img237.exs.cx...

Just like shown in the fiction movie, "Close Encounters of the 3rd kind"?

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
btw, Michio Kaku will be on Coast to Coast tonight

I like that Michio Kaku

Peter Jennings should do a whole show on him...

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well my first thoughts of the report is that no menchen was give to the Gov use of intimidation for cover up.
And no menchen of the Betty and Bary Hill case.
But on the other hand at least the entire two hours was not dedicated to discrediting everything.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I felt like I just watched a rerun lol.... absolutely nothing new came out this show...

d1k

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I was shocked that the Disclosure Project or anything that had to do with it was not even mentioned.

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

All I should type right now. They (media outlet) got away with it again. They were probably checking the ratings. PJ should have done a show on Ebay or something. Total CRAP!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I want to strangle him right about now...

Just spent about 15 minutes trying to debunk Roswell by saying there's no evidence, and clinging to the Mogul explanation...which any rational person can see is ridiculous! They tried to claim that the Mogul project looked like nothing in the air in 1947. Bull#....the public was well aware of balsa wood, tin foil, and weather balloons (especially Ranchers, who often found them). They wouldn't think anything of finding such a debris field, nor is that what was described by many different witnesses (including high ranking military officers).

And now they're going down the Convention path....looks like our worries are starting to materialize....

I'm going to e-mail this joker a link to my Roswell threads. Perhaps I can appeal to his journalistic integrity, more than likely nothing will come of it, but I'll feel better.....

yeah...

when they were talking about the roswell incident, i thought about you

posted on Feb, 24 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Okay guys, overall what else did you expect from ABC?
I think it was fair show, a little heavy on the skeptic and light on the more solid cases. The show really did start out good, with all the reliable witnesses, the Phoenix lights, but then they chose to go the other way instead of delving deeper. They were honest though, it's going to "seeing to believe" for most people and or this "contact" which I doubt will happen.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join