It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peter Jennings Reporting: UFO, Feb 24th on ABC.

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I believe that Bush might be planning to go out with a bang. Whose to say that he isnt building us up for some huge info on alien life. We all know that there is something out there. I think that we are in a time that the government might just be building us up for the accual introduction to our stelullar neighbors. It would also make the president look like a hero and go out in style as the one who finally told the truth about one thing in his presidency, Hes lied about everything else maybe one truth will make him look good.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by firedoc2368
I believe that Bush might be planning to go out with a bang. Whose to say that he isnt building us up for some huge info on alien life. We all know that there is something out there. I think that we are in a time that the government might just be building us up for the accual introduction to our stelullar neighbors. It would also make the president look like a hero and go out in style as the one who finally told the truth about one thing in his presidency, Hes lied about everything else maybe one truth will make him look good.

Let me take that one step further firedoc2368, what if Bush uses UFOs and aliens to throw out the Constitution and become President for more terms, or maybe even life. Scare the public. Hell, it worked with terrorism. All he has to say to the herd is how we don't need a change in leadership at this turning point in our history. Maybe he'll try to convince us that the aliens are malevolant in nature. A crazy thought, but that's just me.

Peace

[edit on 15-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Let me take that one step further firedoc2368, what if Bush uses UFOs and aliens to throw out the Constitution and become President for more terms, or maybe even life. Scare the public. Hell, it worked with terrorism. All he has to say to the herd is how we don't need a change in leadership at this turning point in our history. Maybe he'll try to convince us that the aliens are malevolant in nature. A crazy thought, but that's just me.

That looks identical to what Dr Steven Greer (Disclosure Project) is thinking. I just hope it will not happen. You DON'T play with REAL things...

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Jennings and ABC the Spin Doctors:

www.keyholepublishing.com...

posted on Apr, 14 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Not to raise the dead, but This show is about to be aired in Australia now (this weekend).

Interesting, because we never get these shows here.

I wonder what the reasoning behind it.........

Did it get good ratings or is it something more calculated....

Most Australians wouldn't know who Jennings is anyway..

posted on Apr, 15 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Actually, it did pretty poorly in the ratings.
Australia has had quite a UFO phenomenon in the past, so it makes sense somewhat...

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I'm a recent member, and indeed participant in this sort of discussion, but I've been noticing, independently, for years that there's a definite 'prepare ye the way' undercurrent in the media. It may be, as I've read in one of these posts somewhere, that it's just Hollywood (etc) flavour of the month (X-Files didn't start it, but it got the most attention) or it may indeed be that something is brewing. As for when, I agree with the next decade-or-so assessment if for no other reason than that both the Aztecs and the Mayans have placed some world-changing event firmly in the early part of this century. Of course, it might only be a mere asteroid collision that they meant...

I'm worried, though. Aliens on TV are so cuddly and sweet, aren't they? Martians are nice guys, I know their nephew Tim. ET couldn't even use a phone, bless him (her?). And Richard Dreyfuss was warmly welcomed into the mothership, and wasn't it nice of them all to have returned all those airmen without letting them age a bit (welcome home, Glenn Miller, give us a tune). I have a nasty suspicion that Independence Day may have been just a tad off-message.

Prepare ye the way - or pave it?

[edit on 12/8/05 by hidatsa]

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join