It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed by Multiple Officials: Obama Admin Was Spying On Trump, Politically

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Dfairlite

YOu think so?

Did I cheer for Susan Rice, or have I stated facts?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Swept up is incidental collection.
While they listened to others.
This does NOT support trumps stupid claims.

Now I'm really out.
Buh bye

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I didn't say you specifically. I said many on the left/right.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

So, if they monitored his most frequent contacts, with the purpose of listening to trump, in your mind that makes trump a liar because they didn't wiretap him... right?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I didn't say you specifically. I said many on the left/right.

You responded to a statement about me and confirmed it.

/shrug
edit on 4-4-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I see how you could think it was specifically about you, but I was referring to it as a general statement. It's much like the hypocrisy on unnamed sources.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: shooterbrody

Swept up is incidental collection.
While they listened to others.
This does NOT support trumps stupid claims.

Now I'm really out.
Buh bye

Maybe we need to send out a nationwide tweet and get some lawyers to sue the NSA for spying on everyone then. a Class action suit USA vs NSA.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

I see how you could think it was specifically about you, but I was referring to it as a general statement. It's much like the hypocrisy on unnamed sources.

Don't be so hard on yourself about the hypocrisy thing.

Sometimes unnamed sources are right.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Why was Susan Rice accessing raw intelligence?

That is the real question here, did an agency direct
her to do so, or was she on her own political witch hunt?

FBI and NSA were not directing her.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Hardy har har

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

Was she the National Security Advisor?

Why wouldn't she?

The real question is why so many of you can't let it go that Susan Rice has done nothing wrong. The hue and cry is absurd. There's ZERO evidence of any wrongdoing, as is typical for right-wing originated BS.

Keep on asking the open-ended questions that seem relevant though.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Was she the National Security Advisor?

Why wouldn't she?

She would have needed permission to access raw intelligence.
She was merely a peon in this type of an operation.

edit on 4-4-2017 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Actually, even officials need a reason to access classified information or unmask names. Political rivalry is not a legal reason. It is certainly not a valid reason to leak information to others so that it ends up in the media.

Just like police officers can not look up a drivers license number to get drivers license registration information without a good reason. If they did that just to harass or find dirt on someone they did not like, they would get in trouble.

If they had this surveillance going for such a long time with no charges, the reason was surely political. If they truly had anything damaging, he never would have made it through the primaries. They were working hard to find something, and found nothing. So, they decided to make things up.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Seems so many folks have missed the "common denominator" in all this mess on both sides. Everyone goes through a background check by the FBI, before they have access to classified material EVERYONE. It seems to me that the focus should be on Comey and the FBI. Both the left and right seem to have been set up by the FBI. I don't care who you are in the Government, you do not get access to classified information until the FBI clears your background. Some folks can say "so and so lied on their background check" Yes that does Happen, but the background check is designed to catch that sort of thing.(in theory) I'm of the firm belief the FBI is the center of the entire mess. by design or failure in due diligence, I'm not sure, but Comey was hated by both sides at one time or another.

IMO Comey's smugness throughout is a sign.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships

She was given an assignment (Obama -> Jarrett -> Rice).

It started when Hillary Clinton announced her candidacy.

The White House had all the tools necessary to get any info on all other D&R candidates running.

All candidates were considered threats to the Clinton Campaign.

Nov 9th initiated "Plan B - Operation Gladio"

2017 will expose so much more than we have seen.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

They were working hard to find something, and found nothing. So, they decided to make things up.

B I N G O
The most well vetted president ever.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

I agree whole wholeheartedly. The whole system is corrupt at every level and it matters not which party one belongs to. They are both the same, each side wants the same end but have different motivations to get to the end. I consider myself somewhere in the middle however I do like Trump as I thought he would be anti establishment as both sides seem to hate him so much.

I dislike the agenda that is in play against one side whether it be Fox news slanting everything against the Democrats or every other MSM out right attacking anything Republican. it is not their job to tell me what to think only for them to report on what is happening so everyone can make informed decisions. They are dividing people and is sad what we have allowed them to accomplish as we are better than all this garbage

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

How the intelligence was gathered we are not aware of and yes it would be classified. We certainly do not know what was discussed either and it certainly could have been more than simple phone calls that would be classified. It has already been confirmed the reports are classified since the only place they could be viewed was in a SCIF or Sensitive Compartmented Information facility. Just as the name states it is sensitive information which is a classification.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I never said that so the jokes on you. However it is apparent that someone somewhere broke the law. According to the FBI, there are only 20 people with the capability of revealing or unmasking the names which is most likely not illegal. What is highly illegal is the wide dissemination of the unmasked information. I don't like either side as I believe they are all crooks.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

And that's why DJT won. The left hated him. The right hated him. Americans loved that.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join