It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed by Multiple Officials: Obama Admin Was Spying On Trump, Politically

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Gryphon66

Evelyn Farkas.

Mary Anne Marsh.

Fish jumping ship.

Only in the twisted minds of partisan hacks.

Link to their statements about Susan Rice unlawfully "unmasking" anything.

If not, you're blowing smoke.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

You discredit flynn for "lying" about a meeting.

You cheer career bureaucrat rice who lied to the nation repeatedly on television. Then the former potus advanced her to the same NSA position and you have no issue?

you people are insane

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Your remarks are nonsensical and lack any credible bearing.

Why, because you say so? I'm unconvinced. Hypocrites demand one standard for others and a different one for themselves. Are you a hypocrite Brody?

Are you defending an unelected bureaucrat who took orders to knowingly lie to the american people?
Are you calling Retired Colonel James Waurishuk a liar?

Any comments from you about someone who lies being appointed to NSA?

I'm not defending anyone. I'm asking for some evidence, any evidence beyond hearsay for the claims made in the OP.

Do you have any?

link   

Purposely unmasking for political gains and pursuing active surveillance for said purpose is illegal.

I'm not saying it, THEY are.

They are also democrats....

All it is just dust in the wind....

link   

You discredit flynn for "lying" about a meeting.

You cheer career bureaucrat rice who lied to the nation repeatedly on television. Then the former potus advanced her to the same NSA position and you have no issue?

you people are insane

I personally discredited Flynn? LOL. tell us another one.

I haven't cheered anyone. Really, stop the blatant dishonesty.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Purposely unmasking for political gains and pursuing active surveillance for said purpose is illegal.

I'm not saying it, THEY are.

They are also democrats....

All it is just dust in the wind....

But you can't quote them saying that, or that Susan Rice unlawfully unmasked any intel.

That's what you said, and now you can't back it up.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

What would that prove or disprove?
Nothing. He's remained pretty silent during this whole thing.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Are you pissed about all the scum trump hired or just a partisan player here?

The way I see it is.

A bunch of scumbags are scurrying trying to cover up business as usual now that it has been exposed.

Rice may be liar but the point is trumpers have latched on to something that is already evidence and was months ago possibly even concurrently with the investigation.

It in no way discredits that the info she asked for wasn't actually concerning.

Trump literally hired Clinton level scum for several positions. People like Ross. Who made a fortune hiding other scumbags money for tax evasion.

As a builder and lifelong carpenter. A real estate agent is the last person in the world I would want as president. Maybe other positions where slimming over foreign scumbags is necessary but not the president.

His father was caught profiteering and I would place a Vegas bet when this is all said and done Trump will be found to have been profiteering as well.

I mean they all do so it isn't a dig on him just he ain't the second coming or even a rebel.
edit on 4-4-2017 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: rickymouse

No it doesn't. You and every other person arguing that point are totally incorrect. This doesn't prove that or even indicate that.
Better read up on this before eating a bunch of shoe leather.

I have read on this subject, interpreting it both ways. I agree that the government should check out presidential candidates, but what they did with this information is what is wrong. It has been used to stir up chaos in our government when the information showed there was not a problem.

Trump is not an angel, in fact he has used every angle he knows of to get into this job. But there is no evidence into him working with the Russians other in normal business dealings by his companies. If you invest in stocks, you are investing in Russia sometimes, many companies, including McDs has investments in those countries.

Sure Trump is a businessman, he is a big businessman. He has a big head, but what he is trying to do is fix some things. I do not agree with some of the things he is doing, but trying to bring back jobs to this country for our people is the thing I agree with the most. I hate the consumer based economy, in history all countries that went that way failed and I also believe we are too big to do that, we cannot enslave the rest of the world so we can live a good life. If we had a small population like the UK, sure they will not effect other countries much to support their people. But the US is way too populated to do this. We need to start producing more of what we use, doing it in a more environmentally friendly way. This does not mean we have to have all sorts of laws and unneeded restrictions either, we do not have to spend more doing research than we spend on actually solving the problem.

I see the money they allow for the asian carp and great lakes issue. They blow a lot of money on research and nothing much on fixing the problem. It would be better just to fix the problem, fish out the carp and turn them into food or fertilizer, but no, that would make it so a bunch of researchers and people running it would have to find a new job.

The government here is notorious for not fixing things, they drag things out to supply high level high paying jobs.

This needs to be corrected.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Classified? Phone calls from an embassy to their homeland is classified?
You're reading way too much into this.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Amazing. Any means to diffuse the topic...

So, what do we have here ...

Unnamed sources have told "Judge" diGenova, a known political hack, that Susan Rice "unmasked" someone related to Trump at some time in the past ... but there's no evidence of that beyond hearsay.

Other well-known right-wing "Talking Heads" have weighed in with weasel commentary like "well, if this happened it would have required MASSIVE coordination in the Adminstration."

What's the KEY WORD there?

IF.

There's nothing here aside from standard bloviating nonsense from Hannity and the right-wing echo chamber.

If there is evidence of anything ... please, let's see it.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Just what do you think this is talking about?
Seriously..
You better go back and catch up.
This is talking about other people who were talking about trump. Nothing else.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Here we go with the "officials" again. Of course one side who loved unnamed officials now hates them, and the other side who hated unnamed officials now love them. The ethics on the topic remains: Identify sources clearly. The reader is entitled to as much information as possible to judge the reliability and motivations of the sources.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

And take a look at the Daily Caller writer's twitter feed. This guy couldn't smell bulls# if ihe fell face first into a pile of it. Either that or he deliberately pushes disinfo:

"Hillary sold the Uranium!" I expect that from idiot shills like Pirro not people presenting themselves as journalists.

This next one is interesting to me because he's retweeting one of the nodes in the Trump Twitter Troll army who was a principal in #Lati nosWithTrump, part of the Scavino-controlled network including Mike Cernovich, paid hoaxer Jack Posobiec, etc.

Link to retweet. Take a close look at the video. One of the pro-Trump hooligans is holding a sign that says, "DA GOYIM KNOW." Gotta love how they're proud of their antisemitic alt-righters.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think I understand the liberal mindset thanks to you.

Make stuff up and run with it!

Quote me saying what you think I said.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJMSN

Power corrupts all political parties and they made a big loop hole in the constitution with the Patriot Act. No one has the high moral ground and its silly to keep pretending otherwise. No one believes it anymore. I found this from 2011, almost prophetic:

allows broad warrants to be issued by a secretive court for any type of record, from financial to medical, without the government having to declare that the information sought is connected to a terrorism or espionage investigation;
• allows the FBI to obtain wiretaps from the secret court (i.e. “roving wiretaps”,) known as the FISA court, without identifying the target or what method of communication is to be tapped;
• allows the FISA court warrants for the electronic monitoring of a person (“lone wolf” measure ) for whatever reason — even without showing that the suspect is an agent of a foreign power or a terrorist.
www.commondreams.org...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I personally discredited Flynn? LOL. tell us another one.

That took all of a minute...

Now, of course, we don't know what General Flynn knows ... but ... really, we must ask the question ... if he's done nothing "wrong" why would he want immunity to testify before Congress?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they've found the weakest link.

I didn't say Flynn was weak as a person did I? He has made a few bonehead plays of late though.

No need for immunity if he wants to clear his name ...

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: luthier

You can justify it however you like.
Using the ic to gather info on the opposing political party is wrong and illegal no matter who does it.
Your hatred for trump cant even justify this tyrannical behavior.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Eaten crow? You've got to be kidding dude.
Oh and when I'm wrong I do admit it. It's documented on here. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Not a clue.
Go home you have studying to do too.
18 months

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Oh and when I'm wrong I do admit it.

yeah i know scifs and stuff

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join