It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: DeathSlayer

I feel bad for all the limeys. The doughboys fought the Gerries in the trenshes of Beauchamps and now that have to battle that sort of incompetence in the streets of Oxford and Kemp?!

The nice thing is that the Brits will save money. Tax money won't have to be spent on military truck, navy ship, and aircraft fuel.

If you invite the enemy to your homeland you don't have to travel so far to fight them.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: skalla

The London Skyline is not dominate by Minarets. The Leeds Skyline is not dominated by Minarets but ther are sevral big cranes.

So are you ok with this article just making stuff up? I think it discredits the entire content. They just lied to you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Yer but how many times was England saved by the USA? All I ask is that the english thank the USA once in a while and maybe admit that without the USA they would no longer exist.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: PaddyInf

Youre thinking would be accurate if their weren't so many mistakes in your logic for example which car and what type of engine ignoring the facts wont score you points with the judges (of which I am one).

Nice try tho!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: uncommitted

I'm not saying I have all the answers anyone who says that is a lyer.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Oviously because I'm tired of doing all youre thinking for you.

*yawn*

But I'll give you a pointer. Just because you read it doesn't make it true.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Their are alots of sources about Turing being a scam artist ripping off the americans. Its not my fault you have poor leadership in the uK. Heres links. Enjoy. Turing

London Evening Post

Alan Turing

Your welcome.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: FuggleHop

The English repaid their war debt. Nothing else to say. How much thanks do you give your bank???

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

The article is just gas... Hysterical gas. I live in the UK know so I know. Do you believe everything that you read? Send me some money and I will sell you a bridge!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Golantrevize

I completely agree with you. Deathslayer is running hysterical. ISIS loves people like him. Now the Jihadis have further pissed off Putin. May Allah help them because no one else will!!

edit on 4-4-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I'm not saying I have all the answers anyone who says that is a lyer.

I don't think you've got any. You said people were assuming that Turing built the Enigma machine which to anyone with the remotest interest in the subject would know such a theory would be absolutely laughable. Your opinion becomes null and void at that point.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I completely agree with you. Deathslayer is running hysterical. ISIS loves people like him. Now the Jihadis have further pissed of Putin. May Allah help them because no one else will!!

A typical Muslim response.......

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I completely agree with you. Deathslayer is running hysterical. ISIS loves people like him. Now the Jihadis have further pissed of Putin. May Allah help them because no one else will!!

A typical Muslim response.......

I can only assume you are referring to my use of the world "Allah". So you do not get sarcasm? FYI I am a card Carrying pagan so am not likely to side with any of you " Abrahamic Book People".

You should stop being scarred of everything t do with ISIS! Cars will kill more of us than ISIS.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

The article is just gas... Hysterical gas. I live in the UK know so I know. Do you believe everything that you read? Send me some money and I will sell you a bridge!

Our problem is that we rely on the evidence of our own everyday lives. If we read shonky alt-right websites, we would truly understand.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Now I think about it more. Is the OP Bemoaning the fact that Xtianity is in decline primarily? With Islam being identified as the cause? Secularism is a bigger threat to Xtianity than anything else in the UK. Xtianity has been declining since the 1960s.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Um I hate to tell you but Turing didn't build the enigma machine rofl!! All it takes is a LITTLE Goggling to see that your talking nonsense.

If you get interested in the subject you'll quickly find all sorts of information on the subject.

If you want to learn up on the subject I can give you some advise.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The attacks I believe you are referring to are motivated by an extremist ideology that tries to use religion to justify its actions.

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but all terrorists do seem to be Muslims.

There are many groups classed as guilty of either domestic or international terrorism which either have no particular religious affiliation or have a religious affiliation which is non Islam

Care to share some examples of these atheist terrorists?

For your point about religious commonality between IS and Hamas - what's your point?

My point is that the original poster that you cited that pointed out that Hamas and IS share the same religion is not a wrong observation. Politics of said groups are irrelevant.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Propaganda isn't coincidence. It's deliberate and planned out

The overwhelmingly vast majority of terror attacks are committed by Muslims. That is a fact, not propaganda.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Um I hate to tell you but Turing didn't build the enigma machine rofl!! All it takes is a LITTLE Goggling to see that your talking nonsense.

If you get interested in the subject you'll quickly find all sorts of information on the subject.

If you want to learn up on the subject I can give you some advise.

You suggested other people thought that - do you not even read your own posts? Are you a bot?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

Ok, you responded to an earlier post rather than the more recent reply to you....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

But to the other point you threw in, are all terrorist attacks based on religious ideology? I don't know, what about the Canadian student who shot dead several people in a Mosque, or the American man who did the same? What about Lanza who committed the Sandy Hook killings - anything to say that was based on religion? Fairly sure he wasn't Muslim. The KKK are an example of a group officially named as being involved in domestic terrorism - are they well known for their Muslim membership?

If you look at the post I've referred to above, I mention the IRA and UDF - fairly sure they weren't well known for their Muslim beliefs.

Your point about the Hamas political ideology not being relevant is absolute rubbish and just shows a willingness to tar all Muslims as supporters of religious terrorism.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join