It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good bye, England, as you slip under the waves of Islam

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: FuggleHop
a reply to: uncommitted

Um I hate to tell you but Turing didn't build the enigma machine rofl!! All it takes is a LITTLE Goggling to see that your talking nonsense.

If you get interested in the subject you'll quickly find all sorts of information on the subject.

If you want to learn up on the subject I can give you some advise.

Actually I'll help you out - your post on page three of this thread states -

I do not wish to embarass you its just that Turing invented the computer in the same way that Edison took credit from those that did the real thinking that he then screwed over its really typical.

So you might want to clear out the nonsense from your own posts before talking to other people.

Now, let your mother have her ipad back.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Ok, you responded to an earlier post rather than the more recent reply to you....

I have responded to all of your posts addressed to me. Recent one included. So not sure what your point is there.

Of course not ALL terror attacks are motivated by Muslim extremists, but if you were to make a list of them, it would be much much longer than the few examples of non Muslim terror attacks that you gave. Miles longer.

Just a coincidence I guess?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: skalla

The article is just gas... Hysterical gas. I live in the UK know so I know. Do you believe everything that you read? Send me some money and I will sell you a bridge!

if you failed to understand a short post where i pointed out lies and asked if that bothers you as you tried to deflect from it by speculating about the future than i have no idea how to help you.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cancerwarrior

Ok, you responded to an earlier post rather than the more recent reply to you....

I have responded to all of your posts addressed to me. Recent one included. So not sure what your point is there.

Of course not ALL terror attacks are motivated by Muslim extremists, but if you were to make a list of them, it would be much much longer than the few examples of non Muslim terror attacks that you gave. Miles longer.

Just a coincidence I guess?

You responded by ripping out the bits I guess you had problems with being able to answer without losing your confirmation bias - it's not the same thing.

You are also insisting that attacks by a Muslim = a religious terrorist attack and not accepting that acts by Hamas are for political purposes where the religion is at best secondary. You ignore comparisons I've made to terror acts which although acting for political purposes associate themselves with either Christianity are do not state if they have alliance to any religion.

In short, you are doing everything you can to convince yourself that the only people who commit terror attacks are Muslim and they only commit those acts in the name of their religion. If you want to continue with those ideological blinkers on then further conversation is pointless as you'll just ignore the bits those blinkers won't allow you to see.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   

a reply to: PaddyInf

Youre thinking would be accurate if their weren't so many mistakes in your logic for example which car and what type of engine ignoring the facts wont score you points with the judges (of which I am one).

Nice try tho!

WW1 was pretty much over by the time the USA showed up. The Royal navy blockade had Germany in a state of starvation. If the USA had not showed up the war would have lasted at most until 1919 as Germany would have collasped.
And the UK was never in dircet threat anyway in WW1, the was over France, the Royal navy had the UK protected.

WW2? The UK pretty much stopped any hope of a German invasion in 1940 before the USA ever got invloved! We #ed there airforce and the German Navy had no hope of matching the Royal Navy anyway. A German Invasion of the UK was a fantsay. AT MOST Germany would have forced up into a stalemate and possibly a ceasefire.

ColdWar? Ok you have our thanks for that.

On the other hand the USA needed French intervention to gain there indipendence. Without France...no USA

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

In short, you are doing everything you can to convince yourself that the only people who commit terror attacks are Muslim and they only commit those acts in the name of their religion.

I never said that all terror attacks are Muslims, but the vast majority of them are. That's a fact that you cannot dispute, no matter how you try to cherry pick or spin it.

It would be simple really to prove your point. Why don't you compile me a list of all terror attacks made by a Muslim and willingly self proclaimed in the name of Allah and show me how wrong I am?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:28 AM
link   

In short, you are doing everything you can to convince yourself that the only people who commit terror attacks are Muslim and they only commit those acts in the name of their religion.

I never said that all terror attacks are Muslims, but the vast majority of them are. That's a fact that you cannot dispute, no matter how you try to cherry pick or spin it.

It would be simple really to prove your point. Why don't you compile me a list of all terror attacks made by a Muslim and willingly self proclaimed in the name of Allah and show me how wrong I am?

Why would I want to? What is your point? Again, you ignore my points completely then expect me to vindicate your anti Muslim belief while being blind to other terror attacks other than to shrug them off as unimportant. Your inherent bias makes it pointless conversing with you so I won't bother anymore - I'm sure you're the kind of person who think that means they've 'won' something, it just means you aren't a very interesting person to talk to due to your lack of being able to see past your own opinion.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Why would I want to? What is your point?

Point being there are far, far more Muslim terrorists than any other religious affiliation. Christians do not commit terror attacks anywhere the size or scale that Muslim terrorists do. Their Religion sanctions and condones it.

Dylan Roof (that white guy who shot up the church that you mentioned) was a mentally deranged individual who thought by shooting a bunch of innocent black people he could start a race war. I know of absolutely no Christians who supported his actions or ideas.

As for the KKK, if you knew anything about American history, they have not been a relevant factor in anything since the 1950's. And once again, no Christian I know of supports their ideas.

Your inherent bias makes it pointless conversing with you so I won't bother anymore

LOL pot meet kettle anyone?
edit on 4-4-2017 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Why would I want to? What is your point?

Point being there are far, far more Muslim terrorists than any other religious affiliation. Christians do not commit terror attacks anywhere the size or scale that Muslim terrorists do. Their Religion sanctions and condones it.

Dylan Roof (that white guy who shot up the church that you mentioned) was a mentally deranged individual who thought by shooting a bunch of innocent black people he could start a race war. I know of absolutely no Christians who supported his actions or ideas.

As for the KKK, if you knew anything about American history, they have not been a relevant factor in anything since the 1950's. And once again, no Christian I know of supports their ideas.

Your inherent bias makes it pointless conversing with you so I won't bother anymore

LOL pot meet kettle anyone?

You're making my argument for me. You are I suppose claiming all Muslims support the work of IS, right? The fact that no Christians YOU know supported what Dylan Roof did is neither here nor there. It was an act of terror, he isn't a Muslim.

You STILL think any crime committed by a Muslim is down to their religion, even when there is no backing to say that is the case. Close minded - as I said before. I didn't say that the KKK were particularly (currently) active, but they are classed as engaging in domestic terrorism. the fact you don't know Christians who publicly support them is neither here nor there. Likewise the IRA, the Real IRA or the Continuity IRA or any of their Protestant counterparts.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Everyone staunch in their own opinions. Sometimes what is pre-conceived should be changed or developed by information that other people make you aware of. Instead of arguing back and forth try to see the reality in someone else's opinion.

The original poster is a scared person. It is easy to dismiss his fear but that would be to lose sight of the many millions of other Brits (not to mention other Europeans) who feel the same way. They see their tribe losing out to another tribe more recently entered into the area. These fears have happened all over the world for tens of thouands of years. The fact that he can quote and statistics to back elements of where that fear comes only confirms the ideas behind them.

But, societies change over time. Civilisations rise and fall and the microcosms within them on a faster scale than the whole. If you can't add the ideas of this post into the overall pattern of what is happening to the Western world at this moment then you are as ignorant as the poster. For example, as a percentage of the population Sunni Islam has risen in recent decades, whereas Christianity has fallen and atheism has wobbled around broadly the same area. Add to that the birth rate differentials within religious and non-religious communities and it is clear that the trend will continue to rise. The number of people under 65 who live in England classifying themselves as Muslim will be around 30% by 2030 (of course, it will be much less due to loads of old Christian fogeys hanging on if you include over-65s).

Personally, I despise Islam as a means of control just in the same way as Christianity has been for hundreds of years. But regarding the post's fear of Islam 'taking over' at what population point will you recognise truth in it - 9%, 13%, 20%?

The West is soon to be over, Islam the convenient fool to scapegoat. Sit back and enjoy.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Churches have had low attendance for a long time now. People are becoming more educated and thinking for themselves. It's nothing to do with Islam.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

I obviously did not understand your post because it made NO SENSE.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: mersaultdies

It is not the number of Moslems that is the threat. It is the number of Fundamentlist Moslems that is the issue. If things get too bad then the Non-fundamentlist/ atheists and Xtiaans will push back and win.

The skill will not fall in 2030!

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

What about the Anti Abortionist murders and firebombers?

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5
a reply to: Cancerwarrior

What about the Anti Abortionist murders and firebombers?

Oh, but let it be said - because I know he/she will - that no Christians the poster knows supports that so they don't count.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

a reply to: PaddyInf

Youre thinking would be accurate if their weren't so many mistakes in your logic for example which car and what type of engine ignoring the facts wont score you points with the judges (of which I am one).

Nice try tho!

I see you side step the actual point of the post by picking out semantics.

Nice try tho!

edit on 4 4 2017 by PaddyInf because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85
Churches have had low attendance for a long time now. People are becoming more educated and thinking for themselves. It's nothing to do with Islam.

Hopefully that trend will happen in Islam too. Hopefully, with the internet, Islamic folk will realize how silly their religion is and not take it seriously. Until then, I don't blame people to be bit paranoid about an increase in serious Islamic folks.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Yes I can understand your confusion (liberals get confused easily) but I've already proven that Turing is credited with inventing something that he didn't invent but you seem to be in denial probably the excitement of getting to use your moms new iPad mini or something.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   

a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Their are alots of sources about Turing being a scam artist ripping off the americans. Its not my fault you have poor leadership in the uK. Heres links. Enjoy. Turing

London Evening Post

Alan Turing

Your welcome.

None of your links state that the US broke the German code though, you know, how you asserted originally in this thread.

posted on Apr, 4 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I'm not a Muslim, but I know far right crap when I see it

Apparently not.

Because Islam is far right. That has never came out of the dark ages like Christianity did with the reformation era.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join